Disney's Annual Pass Web Site?

If the website doesn't work at first I clear my cookies and history and then it usually works. For whatever reason Disney's website can remember a bad cookie and then always goes to the error page after that.

If the website doesn't work at first I clear my cookies and history and then it usually works. For whatever reason Disney's website can remember a bad cookie and then always goes to the error page after that.
cool good to know still frustrating though.

I get a blank page when using my phone. I have contacted my carrier as well as Disney and nothing works.

When I use Chrome (on Windows 10) I just get a blank white page on the Passholder site. This used to happen with other Disney sites randomly as well but lately it's just the Passholder one. I have to use the default Microsoft browser to look at it, which is actually the only time I ever use that browser. Not sure why it does this.

won't work at all for me using chrome, win 7. Had to open an explorer window.

I can't get on to it with anything but Edge or IE
But I don't bother. I have never seen anything on the AP page I can't find elsewhere

Same here. One time I just gave us and called and asked for ap rates and availability.
You don't need the AP site to see AP discounts. They are right there on the reservation page as long add you are signed in to your MDE account

I use my iPhone and have to open a "private"page on safari to open it. Works every time I do it that way.

You don't need to get on the AP site to renew. It will be on the AP purchase page when you window opens
Ok Cool thanks but I still like to be able to go to a 1 stop shop for annual pass info from time to time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!