Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Hello. I’m making our first trip to wdw and am at the stage of making a room request.

We are staying in little mermaid rooms. If we would like a room away from the current gondola construction what should I request?

We are doing DAH one night so I’m keen the kids get some sleep during the day so looking for a quiet room.

Thanks
I agree with @Disneylover99 Building 9 is a good option. We stayed in that building and it was very quiet. Can't say enough about AOA, it was such a great resort. CM were outstanding and the Littler mermaid pool was very quiet and much better for swimming than the busy Big Blue Pool.

Heads up, winter hours are effective today for all pools at AoA. Per a lifeguard tonight, LM and Cars pools are 11a-8p and Big Blue is 10a-8p.

Do they sell cases of bottles of water at the gift shop? Anyone know how much they are?

We were there in June and while up until about a week ago I would have said they didn't have cases of water out for sale when we were there, I would have been wrong. I was looking through our pictures a few days ago and I had taken pictures of the coolers in the grab & go area of the food court and there was definitely cases of water in the cooler. I didn't remember seeing them. That in no way means they have them today.

Water by the case seems to come and go -- sometimes it's out on the shelves in the coolers in the food court and sometimes it's not. And the sizes of the cases and bottles also seems to vary as does the price. A few years ago we bought a case of water at AoA and it was $16.99 but some resorts were selling the exact same case for $6.99. On a few trips, we haven't seen any for sale but when I asked the food court manager about them he said they were available but someone would have to go in the back and get one -- they didn't have room for them in the coolers at the time.

Most resorts have them pretty much all the time and if you don't see them, just ask. They go for about 6.99

Do they sell cases of bottles of water at the gift shop? Anyone know how much they are?

Sometimes full cases for $6.99. But right now they have 8-paks of 12oz bottles of Desani for $3.99 each. They go back and forth between the 2 options.

We are going to be staying in a Cars Family Suite with my Cars-obsessed 23 month old and my 10 year old daughter. 1) Any recommendations on which building or room requests we should consider? I know it's not as far as LM rooms so doesn't sound like distance will be too much of an issue. I'm thinking top floor and maybe pool/courtyard view so he can see the cars? 2) Would a pool view be noisy? 3) And finally, does anyone have experience ordering from Amazon Prime Now at AoA? Any issues?

We are going to be staying in a Cars Family Suite with my Cars-obsessed 23 month old and my 10 year old daughter. 1) Any recommendations on which building or room requests we should consider? I know it's not as far as LM rooms so doesn't sound like distance will be too much of an issue. I'm thinking top floor and maybe pool/courtyard view so he can see the cars? 2) Would a pool view be noisy? 3) And finally, does anyone have experience ordering from Amazon Prime Now at AoA? Any issues?
We like the pool view and usually request closer to the main checkin, that way we walk in and can be to food a buses quicker

So excited! Just changed July from CBR to AoA Cars family suite to nab free QS dining! We stayed in the Nemo suite a few years ago and were super impressed with the theming! I can't wait for the kids to wake up so I can tell them!

Does anyone know what the laundry charge is and firm of payment. I remember having to get cash one time but did not know if you can just charge it to your magic band. I plan on bringing my own tide pods.

Hello all! Can anyone give an update on construction for Skyliner? I imagine the impact would be minimal. Staying in a standard LM room. Can you still use the bridge to POP? Thanks!

Does anyone know what the laundry charge is and firm of payment. I remember having to get cash one time but did not know if you can just charge it to your magic band. I plan on bringing my own tide pods.
Not sure on the charge amount, but they do have credit card swipers now.

Can someone who is there or recently stayed at AoA Suites tell me what toiletries are available there now? TIA!

Can someone who is there or recently stayed at AoA Suites tell me what toiletries are available there now? TIA!
We recently stayed in the mermaid section, not a suite, but I would assume the toiletries would be the same - tubes of shampoo, conditioner, one bar of "facial soap, and one bar of "bath soap."

We recently stayed in the mermaid section, not a suite, but I would assume the toiletries would be the same - tubes of shampoo, conditioner, one bar of "facial soap, and one bar of "bath soap."

Thanks! Was it the H2O type?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!