Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Do buses still run to Epcot and Hollywood Studios now that the Skyliner is open? Some in our party have a fear of heights, so not sure that the Skyliner is the way to go.

If buses still run, are they frequent?
Yes buses were running normally. I even asked a driver of our MK bus about it and he said that some people might be afraid of the Skyliner, so they had to be ready to pick up those guests.

Can anyone confirm if they still have Nemo waffles at Landscape of Flavors? My DD has those at the top of her Disney wishlist. If I can get nemo waffles, then I guess I don't need to stalk ADRs for a Chef Mickey or Bon Voyage breakfast. Lol.

Can anyone confirm if they still have Nemo waffles at Landscape of Flavors? My DD has those at the top of her Disney wishlist. If I can get nemo waffles, then I guess I don't need to stalk ADRs for a Chef Mickey or Bon Voyage breakfast. Lol.
My 9 year old says, "Yes they did." (In November)

We must be in the minority because we're very willing to pay for the LM rooms when our family (6 adults, 2 kids ages 6 & 4) goes again in February. As we're able to budget for a WDW trip every 2 years at best, the main reason is the trip is for our grands. They were enchanted and thrilled with the entire AoA experience in 2018 and think of this as "their Disney home". Plan, save $ accordingly, and after all, WDW is where dreams come true.

o buses still run to Epcot and Hollywood Studios now that the Skyliner is open? Some in our party have a fear of heights, so not sure that the Skyliner is the way to go.

If buses still run, are they frequent?
We were there in late October and noticed that the Epcot and DHS buses don't seem to be running as frequently, or at least not while we happened to be at the bus stop. We were waiting a good while for a Disney Springs bus in the morning, and noticed that both the DHS and Epcot buses on the wait times board had dashes through the time, indicating a bus was not on the way. At one point, one of them said "Use Skyliner". I think they will ramp up the buses when/if the Skyliner goes down or experiences a delay, but I think they do scale back the frequency of the buses otherwise.

Nemo waffles? I might have some interested parties. ;-)
Can you guys name any items you really love (or really don't) at Landscape of Flavors? We'll be there in 12 days, and I think visiting for breakfast and snacks.

Nemo waffles? I might have some interested parties. ;-)
Can you guys name any items you really love (or really don't) at Landscape of Flavors? We'll be there in 12 days, and I think visiting for breakfast and snacks.
How was your trip?

Quick question...does anyone know how long it takes to walk from the LM Rooms to the Skyliner station?

We stayed in building 7 and it took us around 7 minutes. We walk really slow though(had a mobility issue and a stroller in our party). Was a really nice walk right along the lake, don't go through the center of the resort, that takes a lot longer.

That's awesome, thank you so much! I just put in a request for Building 7, so fingers crossed :)

Hello everyone! I have stayed at other resorts at WDW but never AoA. Going with family and trying to figure out room requests. We don't mind walking to transportation but if we get a Cars suite, how long will the walk be to the skyliner and buses? Trying to decide if we should request view over location or not. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference based on the resort map but you never really know how big a place is until you get there. TIA

Does anyone know if there are coffee makers in the room? I heard there weren't but don't want it to be true :rolleyes1 TIA!

Hello everyone! I have stayed at other resorts at WDW but never AoA. Going with family and trying to figure out room requests. We don't mind walking to transportation but if we get a Cars suite, how long will the walk be to the skyliner and buses? Trying to decide if we should request view over location or not. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference based on the resort map but you never really know how big a place is until you get there. TIA

Not long, just a few minutes. Cars is closer to the bus stop, Nemo is closer to the Skyliners...neither is a bad walk though.
We like both Cars and Nemo...really good photo ops everywhere, but Cars seems to have slightly better ones. The kids playground is over by Nemo if that makes a difference.

We currently have the Finding Nemo Suite booked in April (was one of the only ones at a reasonable price that could sleep 5). One of my friends is worried it'll be too cramped for us. It's 5 adults (4 dudes, 1 women). What do you guys think

Last edited:
We currently have the Little Nemo Suite booked in April (was one of the only ones at a reasonable price that could sleep 5). One of my friends is worried it'll be too cramped for us. It's 5 adults (4 dudes, 1 women). What do you guys think

There are 3 beds, so unless you have some couples in the group or people who don't mind sharing a bed (one queen in the master bedroom, 2 doubles in the main area), you'll need to bring a couple twin air mattresses.

There are 3 beds, so unless you have some couples in the group or people who don't mind sharing a bed (one queen in the master bedroom, 2 doubles in the main area), you'll need to bring a couple twin air mattresses.

Ya, ones a couple, then just us 3 single guys. I tried telling her I don't mind taking the floor at all (better for my back honestly). But still thought everything would be too tight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!