"Disney's" Beauty and the Beast

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
Hi

I am so excited about the IMAX coming out with Beauty and the Beast. It is my favorite Disney movie yet. here is the link if you want to see if you have it near you.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/beautyandthebeast/main.html

Also can you get in with a discount with your Disney Card? I will have to look into that. I have never seen an IMAX movie before, but it looks so cool. Click on the trailer and check it out. Let me know if you have seen one of these movies or what you think of it.:D

I saw an Imax movie in Hawaii. It was neat. The screen is so large that you feel like you are part of it. Thanks for the link. I want to see this.

We went to see a sneak preview last night and the movie is incredible. It has to be the clearest print of a movie that I have seen in a long time. Also, there was a preview for Lion King Imax premiering January 1, 2003 and the change in that movie was even more incredible than the changes to Beauty and the Beast.

:( I'm bummed that it's not coming to San Diego, but I think we'll drive the hour and a half to see it in Irvine. I wonder how important it is to buy tickets ahead of time. I'd like to just get in the car and go one day. I can't wait. I've seen many IMAX movies and it's going to be a treat to see
B & B in that type of venue. I also got the word this morning that B&B on Broadway will be here again this year. WooHoo!

KarenT:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter