Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

So the sofa bed does have a sheet, pillows and blanket that come with it? Can we request a mattress pad to make it a bit more comfortable?

I have a bwv cl room in 2 weeks. I couldn't decide what to request so I didn't. I am arriving early and decided 1st available would be best for Mom.

However some request "inside cl door" or near elevator(outside of the secure area). Looking at touring plans all the views look good. The ones outside the door have more of a side view but for Christmas they have a large tree there and I think mom would love to see that.
There are no BWV Club Level rooms. They don't exist. You mean BWInn Club Level.

Here's a quick walk through of a Standard room, garden view from our recent stay at the Boardwalk Inn.

This is the type of room I reserved for June. Thank you for such an informative video! I am super-hyped!

I am ok with the 3 hour pick.up time...but 4 :confused3 ..that should inly apply to international travelers maybe...lol......we have never needed that much of a window to get from the resort to the gate...

What I meant was " board walk VIEW cl room in 2 weeks."

Sorry if I confused anybody.

Still excited to see the VIEW! WOOHOO won't be long now.:worship:

I knew what you meant! CL has 2 views..Standard and BWV...but thanks for the clarification any way! :goodvibes...and for sharing lots of good info too....

We have never had a boardwalk view room..and I'm looking forward to your pics :thumbsup2....

I have a bwv cl room in 2 weeks. I couldn't decide what to request so I didn't. I am arriving early and decided 1st available would be best for Mom.

However some request "inside cl door" or near elevator(outside of the secure area). Looking at touring plans all the views look good. The ones outside the door have more of a side view but for Christmas they have a large tree there and I think mom would love to see that.

We had outside the door last time @ Christmas- and that view with the lake and Christmas tree was so awesome! Totally magical!

I am ok with the 3 hour pick.up time...but 4 :confused3 ..that should inly apply to international travelers maybe...lol......we have never needed that much of a window to get from the resort to the gate...

But have you gone through security at MCO since they started scanning/swabbing food items separately? I hear that has drastically increased the wait time at security.

This stinks for the guests that have TSA pre-check. But I for one and glad for this change. After missing 1 flight and having to run to 2 others because of the security line, we started requesting an ME pick-up 4 hours before our flight. The last time they couldn't grant my request and I was sweating the whole time. And this was before the new TSA procedures which has made it worse.

But have you gone through security at MCO since they started scanning/swabbing food items separately? I hear that has drastically increased the wait time at security.

This stinks for the guests that have TSA pre-check. But I for one and glad for this change. After missing 1 flight and having to run to 2 others because of the security line, we started requesting an ME pick-up 4 hours before our flight. The last time they couldn't grant my request and I was sweating the whole time. And this was before the new TSA procedures which has made it worse.

Yikes..you are both making me worry :crazy2: ...more than usual....lol...I am a notorious travel worrier :rolleyes1...even with TSA pre check...Our last trip thru MCO was about 2 months ago..and the 3 hour travel time was more than sufficient...has it changed since then..guess I will have to unfortunately consider this for our next trip.....I like to soak up every minute at the world that I can....::yes::

Last edited:
Our last trip thru MCO was about 2 months ago..and the 3 hour travel time was more than sufficient...has it changed since then.::yes::

Yes, security rules at MCO have changed significantly since then. That's why I replied to your earlier post the way that I did. Normally I try not to be super negative on here, but it kinda seemed like you posted without knowing that things had changed.

Hello, everybody :)

I have a question about Garden Cottages.

Debating with myself if I should switch from Studio in Beach Club to one of the Cottages. We are two adults, me and my husband, - for three nights. We are not exactly honeymooners :) But we don't normally go to Disney by ourselves. So I feel like it might be kind of romantic to stay in one of the cottages.

But even with AP rate they are on expensive side and it is hard for me to justify would it worth the difference in price for us?

When I look at the newer pictures of the cottages it seems like there is no jacuzzi there anymore?

Also I am particularly interested in the three cottages with the balcony. Could not find many pictures of those. And no video at all. Have those three lost the jacuzzi with the window to the bedroom?

And if anybody has recent pictures of the "balcony" cottages - would be so great to see them!

Thank you very much for any info!

Last edited:
Here is my boardwalk view club level room number map.

Rooms in pink facing water are std water view cl rooms. The longer white ones in that section are the deluxe 4th floor ones. The big white spots suites. The other pink rooms are std cl rooms according to touringplans.

This may not be 100% accurate but an useful guide I hope. :flower1:
IMG_0842.PNG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!