Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Can someone remind me what sort of soap the dishwashers use in a 2 BR villa? Powder, pods, either?
DVC will provide single use pouches of dishwasher detergent to use in the dishwasher. They also provide a small bottle of Palmolive to hand wash dishes.

Greetings! I could use some input on a room request for a standard studio for our upcoming trip. We would like to be close to hot tub and elevator and/ maybe easy exit for a walk to HS/EP and the Swolphin

thanks in advance

For those of you who have stayed in this set of rooms on the fifth floor, are the balcony railings open (slatted) like on the lower floors, or solid and closed in like the top floors of the WL and GF? The location looks fantastic!
Open railings! It really was the perfect location.

I returned on Sunday from a fabulous 4 night stay at BWI. This was my first stay at BWI and actually my first stay at an Epcot area resort. I did a room request through touring plans for room 5302 and was given 5306. I was thrilled! The location was perfect. We loved everything about our stay. We found the room to be very clean and spacious. This stay far surpassed our previous 2 stays at CR.

Greetings! I could use some input on a room request for a standard studio for our upcoming trip. We would like to be close to hot tub and elevator and/ maybe easy exit for a walk to HS/EP and the Swolphin

thanks in advance
Are you booked on points, or with cash? If booked on cash you may actually get a pool/garden view, which will change recommendations.
Denise

You'd be fine...thats pretty much what they had in addition to a few other local brews and a couple craft choices.

We always fly with a small soft ice chest and when we hit the pool or just go down to the boardwalk load up with the beers from Hess (or whatever it's called now)

It's a Speedway now.

Is there a map of the rooms and their views? I know I have seen that on a few other places before (different resorts). Thanks in advance!

It's official-I'm staying at BWV for 4 nights in December (Dec 1-5)! Just completed the DVC rental agreement with David's. No Standard views available, so went with my second choice of a preferred view (I didn't realize you had to request a Boardwalk in the notes, so it's Garden/Pool view), but it's still saving me over $1000 rack rate and $500 over the most liberal assumed discounted rates (if one would even be available). I'm really looking forward to being so close to Epcot and DHS (this is part of a larger 3-resort split stay, with 2 nights at AKV, 4 nights at BWV, and 4 nights at either CCV/BRV/WL)!

Are you booked on points, or with cash? If booked on cash you may actually get a pool/garden view, which will change recommendations.
Denise

I am booked in a SV villa on cash for an upcoming trip. I was thinking of putting in a room request based in the the location of standard view rooms, but now I am unsure what to do. Should I stick with my original request? Should I forgo the request and hope for a better view? Make a request for a pool or garden view room?

Any recommendations or experiences are appreciated.
:earboy2:

I am booked in a SV villa on cash for an upcoming trip. I was thinking of putting in a room request based in the the location of standard view rooms, but now I am unsure what to do. Should I stick with my original request? Should I forgo the request and hope for a better view? Make a request for a pool or garden view room?

Any recommendations or experiences are appreciated.
:earboy2:

It is my understanding that cash bookings through Disney are pool/garden view not standard. I would make any request based upon the pool/garden view room options.

Where can I find a map of the resort? Trying to see where to do a room request..!

Thanks in advance!

I really wanted to try the Garden Grove for weekday breakfast our next trip but can't seem to get an ADR. Upon checking, you can get breakfast up to Jan 6 2018, but starting on Jan 7 2018 neither breakfast nor lunch is available as a choice and only dinner hours are available to choose.

Are they only taking walk-ups, getting rid of breakfasts, or can you only get a reservation if you call?

Does anyone have an update on this? Just curious as I was thinking of trying them for a week-day breakfast before catching the Premier Outlet Shuttle to Vineland that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!