Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I am so sorry, one other question. If the room does not have a sleeper sofa or a day bed do they at least have a regular couch. One of my boys can just sleep on the couch even if it does not pull out into a bed. Thanks again, I am trying to make sure I have everything correct before I change resorts. I really want to stay at the boardwalk but the sleeping arrangements will make the decision for me.

I sleep on the daybed when we are at Disney. Very comfortable and fits an adult no problem. ANY Disney room you book with 4 people might just give you just 2 queen/full beds. You could request a daybed though. Your chances are probably good at the BWI since a lot of rooms have them.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a room ready text just before we boarded our flight at 9:00 am. I think we have consistently gotten a room early at BWI. Higher percentage than any other resort for sure
Got a great room right over Flying Fish overlooking the Boardwalk. Exactly like I wanted. We are already of on ME. Should be in the room shortly.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a room ready text just before we boarded our flight at 9:00 am. I think we have consistently gotten a room early at BWI. Higher percentage than any other resort for sure
Got a great room right over Flying Fish overlooking the Boardwalk. Exactly like I wanted. We are already of on ME. Should be in the room shortly.

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

We arrive in 3 days. I have a couple questions, I hope somebody can help answer. Our flight is supposed to land at 7:45am and I'm thinking we'll arrive at the Boardwalk around 9:30-10 using the Magical Express. This is our first time arriving this early and I doubt our room will be ready. I'm planning on leaving our carry on with Bell Services and heading off to EPCOT. My question is, can I stop back at Bell Services and pick it up once our room is ready or do I have to call to have it delivered? What is the tipping policy with Bell Services? I know if they bring the bag to me, I will tip, but what if I pick it up. Do I tip when I drop it off and pick it up? I've never had to leave bags with them and I want to make sure I know the correct etiquette before doing so.

Is there an iron in the studios? I've made us shirts using my cricut, and sometimes the vinyl starts peeling and might need to iron it down again.

I've rented points for our stay and I know about not getting daily cleaning and trash/towel service on day 4. I read somewhere that people have brought their own toilet paper. Is this something I should consider packing, or will we be able to get more if needed? I've rented points before and never even thought about this until I read it somewhere. We've never ran out, but want to be prepared, just in case.

I can't believe the trip I've planning for 2 1/2 years is nearly here!!! :jumping1:

Hi we are arriving at Boardwalk villas on June 24th. The only thing I couldn' seem to find in my reading is whether the friendship boats go back and forth to beach club from boardwalk or just back and forth to spot and Hollywood studios? Thanks:daisy:

We arrive in 3 days. I have a couple questions, I hope somebody can help answer. Our flight is supposed to land at 7:45am and I'm thinking we'll arrive at the Boardwalk around 9:30-10 using the Magical Express. This is our first time arriving this early and I doubt our room will be ready. I'm planning on leaving our carry on with Bell Services and heading off to EPCOT. My question is, can I stop back at Bell Services and pick it up once our room is ready or do I have to call to have it delivered? What is the tipping policy with Bell Services? I know if they bring the bag to me, I will tip, but what if I pick it up. Do I tip when I drop it off and pick it up? I've never had to leave bags with them and I want to make sure I know the correct etiquette before doing so.

Is there an iron in the studios? I've made us shirts using my cricut, and sometimes the vinyl starts peeling and might need to iron it down again.

I've rented points for our stay and I know about not getting daily cleaning and trash/towel service on day 4. I read somewhere that people have brought their own toilet paper. Is this something I should consider packing, or will we be able to get more if needed? I've rented points before and never even thought about this until I read it somewhere. We've never ran out, but want to be prepared, just in case.

I can't believe the trip I've planning for 2 1/2 years is nearly here!!! :jumping1:
You should have an iron in the closet and a tiny ironing board. You don't need toilet paper. You can ask for extra toilet paper, dish soap, paper towels. For coffee, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, towels there is a fee. You'll have extra trash bags in the bottom of the trash can.

You should be able to leave your bags with Bell Services and be able to pick them up when you are ready. No real need to tip for just storing your bags.

We arrive in 3 days. I have a couple questions, I hope somebody can help answer. Our flight is supposed to land at 7:45am and I'm thinking we'll arrive at the Boardwalk around 9:30-10 using the Magical Express. This is our first time arriving this early and I doubt our room will be ready.

Interestingly enough, AngiTN just reported a few posts up that she got a room ready text at 9:00am. So it can happen. Thinking back on our many trips to the Boardwalk, our room was ready about half the time when we would arrive mid day.

I'm planning on leaving our carry on with Bell Services and heading off to EPCOT. My question is, can I stop back at Bell Services and pick it up once our room is ready or do I have to call to have it delivered? What is the tipping policy with Bell Services? I know if they bring the bag to me, I will tip, but what if I pick it up. Do I tip when I drop it off and pick it up?

If our room wasn't ready we would leave our carry ons with the Bell Service. We would then pick them up on our way back to the room. I would tip when we picked up. I was tipping $1 per bag but that was a few years ago.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!

Interestingly enough, AngiTN just reported a few posts up that she got a room ready text at 9:00am. So it can happen. Thinking back on our many trips to the Boardwalk, our room was ready about half the time when we would arrive mid day. ...
I don't seen any availability at BWV during that time, so it may be completely booked. That means it will be harder to get something early. It will depend on how many guests are leaving the villas after the holiday weekend.

Interestingly enough, AngiTN just reported a few posts up that she got a room ready text at 9:00am. So it can happen. Thinking back on our many trips to the Boardwalk, our room was ready about half the time when we would arrive mid day.

If our room wasn't ready we would leave our carry ons with the Bell Service. We would then pick them up on our way back to the room. I would tip when we picked up. I was tipping $1 per bag but that was a few years ago.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!
Yes our room was ready early, and usually is. But we stay on the Inn side, not the Villa. That in a significant difference.

And we too tip no matter if they deliver the bags or if we pick them up

The only difference is from ME of course. ME bags were don't tip

We arrive in 3 days. I have a couple questions, I hope somebody can help answer.

Yes you can request more toilet paper, but it’s really really thin. People might bring their own because they prefer it, not because they will run out.

Is the boardwalk bakery open late? I’m going in September.
TIA

We will be staying at the BWV in 9 days, and we just received an email that said the Boardwalk Bakery will be open until 11 p.m. At least that seems to be the deal for the first week of June!

Hi we are arriving at Boardwalk villas on June 24th. The only thing I couldn' seem to find in my reading is whether the friendship boats go back and forth to beach club from boardwalk or just back and forth to spot and Hollywood studios? Thanks:daisy:

If you start at the Boardwalk in the direction of Epcot, the Friendship boat stops are as follows: Boardwalk, Epcot, Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach Club, Swan/Dolphin, Disney Studios, Swan/Dolphin, then back to Boardwalk. Therefore, there is no back and forth between the Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach Club. There is only back and forth between the Boardwalk and Epcot.

So basically, DHS to Swan/Dolphin to Yacht/Beach to BW to Epcot. Then it reverses.

When planning on walking to the Disney Studios, are you at a huge disadvantage staying at the Inn side over the DVC side?Trying to plan a trip for next fall when I know the Disney Studios will be super busy, so walking there may be the thing to do. If you stay at the Inn side of the Boardwalk, how much longer is the walk to the Disney Studios?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter