Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Unfortunately no, it is doable but it will be a very tight room.

Darn, we were going to share a room at POR, and it would be cheaper to rent points. We walked around the Boardwalk during our last trip, and renting points is the only way we could afford it :(

Darn, we were going to share a room at POR, and it would be cheaper to rent points. We walked around the Boardwalk during our last trip, and renting points is the only way we could afford it :(
If your mother would sleep on the sofa without opening it to a bed, the pack and play would fit in front of it. I found the sofa comfortable for sleeping, better than opening to the bed
Denise.

My husband and I would share a bed, then my Mom on the pull out sofa.

You should have enough room by the door to setup a pack n play. We had our luggage and the 2 chairs from the hideaway bed up there and there still was open space.

Your mom, if small enough, could sleep on the hideaway/murphy bed or the pullout couch. You could do it, I would just recommend folding the couch up each day for more space in the room.

Where do people like to fill up their mugs when staying on the Inn side? I think I read you can fill up at the pool (when it's open?) and the Boardwalk Bakery? Which tends to be closer?

Where do people like to fill up their mugs when staying on the Inn side? I think I read you can fill up at the pool (when it's open?) and the Boardwalk Bakery? Which tends to be closer?
The Bakery and the Pool are probably equal distance from the Inn side rooms, truth be told. Just opposite directions from each other. Both require you to go down to first level

I just made reservation for Boardwalk Inn-garden view,under room request/online check in there is nothing to pick from-all the other places I have stayed at had several options to pick from.Is this a computer glitch or the norm for Boardwalk Inn?

I just made reservation for Boardwalk Inn-garden view,under room request/online check in there is nothing to pick from-all the other places I have stayed at had several options to pick from.Is this a computer glitch or the norm for Boardwalk Inn?

It's been a normal occurrence across all resorts for at least the last 2 years. It's best to call the Main reservation line and add any room requests to your reservation.

This has been an issue for at least a couple of years now... Nothing new.

The room request section has been (putting it mildly) "buggy" forever. I have put in request there for my upcoming fall stay, and today they are not there... I wouldn't depend of this for room requests. If you used a TA, have them add your request to your reservation. If you booked through Disney, give them a call to have them added.

Thinking about renting points for a studio for our next trip. Do you think 3 adults, plus a pack n play would fit comfortably?

I've stayed in a studio on the villas side and I think you will be okay. The pack and play could fit at the end of the bed or in the sink area or possibly between the bed and sofa with a little furniture rearranging. It will be tight but not impossible. The Boardwalk is so fun!

Just booked ( 1st thing Tuesday morning) standard CL room with a requested BW view for the 2nd week of January 2019.
I was surprised to find that the the Deluxe CL Rooms were already sold out! Its not a big deal, but I wouldn't think there would be that kind of demand the 6th - 12th of January....

Just booked ( 1st thing Tuesday morning) standard CL room with a requested BW view for the 2nd week of January 2019.
I was surprised to find that the the Deluxe CL Rooms were already sold out! Its not a big deal, but I wouldn't think there would be that kind of demand the 6th - 12th of January....

The 9th - 13th is marathon weekend so almost all of the resorts are sold out. This is usually a very busy week at Disney.

Here we go! Leaving tonight, so many firsts!
First time in the Boardwalk!
First time Club Level!
First time in an Epcot Resort!
First time in a Treehouse!
First time to a Disney Water Park!
First time at Flying Fish, Trattoria, Turf Club, Boathouse, Brown Derby, Diamond Horseshoe, and of course...
First time in Toy Story Land!
I hear so many great things about the Boardwalk... spent so much time reading this thread!

First time Club Level!
First time at Flying Fish, Trattoria, Turf Club, Boathouse, Brown Derby, Diamond Horseshoe, and of course...
I hear so many great things about the Boardwalk... spent so much time reading this thread!

Have a great time! :jumping1:

Trying to figure out our DVC stay for next summer. We normally stay at AKV-KV and was interested in changing things up a bit. I just wanted to confirm one thing. Do the BWV share buses on the MK route? Thanks!

First time Club Level!

I think you're forgetting one more first.... Illuminations Cruise!! See you in a few days!

Had an awesome CM by the name of Utah today helping me book our trip for next summer August 2019. We have not left for our 2018 trip yet on July 17th but am already planning next year:rolleyes1 Daughter’s boyfriend’s family has decided they would like to make their first trip ever to Disney. So excited to show our happy place to newbies :sunny: They can’t wait to meet the Innkeepers cast. Off to start planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter