Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Does the Boardwalk lobby have a lovely smell to it like the Poly and POFQ lobbies? I see posts about candles smelling like the various lobbies, but BW is never mentioned, so now I'm wondering, is there one?
I was just there, but not the main lobby. Near the restrooms by Trattoria al Forno and the Abracadabar, there is an amazing smell and I am trying to hunt it down! All I can find is BC/YC, Poly, Wilderness, etc

I was just there, but not the main lobby. Near the restrooms by Trattoria al Forno and the Abracadabar, there is an amazing smell and I am trying to hunt it down! All I can find is BC/YC, Poly, Wilderness, etc

Oh I think the lobby has a good smell! We just got back from our trip and I loved the smell of the lobby. According to the cast member it's citrus, green tea, musk and "woody". After stalking ScentHD and getting their sample pack, I think it's the "Citrus Blossom" smell. I'm a fan :)

Oh I think the lobby has a good smell! We just got back from our trip and I loved the smell of the lobby. According to the cast member it's citrus, green tea, musk and "woody". After stalking ScentHD and getting their sample pack, I think it's the "Citrus Blossom" smell. I'm a fan :)

I went on-line and looked for the sample pack, but didn't see it. What is it samples of?

We just returned from an AMAZING honeymoon experience at The Boardwalk Inn and it was great! We had a deluxe club level room and it was worth every penny! Contrary to some reviews about the club level lounge the food/drinks/service was amazing! You could eat every meal in the club lounge if you really wanted to which we weren't expecting! They also have beer/wine/champagne included with it as well that is out at dinnertime but can be gotten by request from the servers during the day as well! We had a great room on the 4th floor right outside the door to the club level hallway where the lounge is! The room was great and so was the view! The balcony was pretty small but other than that the room and location was great! The deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor have larger balconies so I would potentially recommend requesting a room on the 3rd floor if you have more than 2 people in your room! But the club lounge is on the 4th floor so that's the trade off! Here are some pictures of our room view from room "4257!" If you have any questions please feel free to ask! We had an amazing experience here especially with a few surprises for our honeymoon celebration including chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne left for us in the room one night! :)
--Mike

Attachments

• boardwalk 2.jpeg
    boardwalk 2.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 80
  • boardwalk view 2.jpeg
    boardwalk view 2.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 82
  • boardwalk room.jpeg
    boardwalk room.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 84
  • boardwalk room 2.jpeg
    boardwalk room 2.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 81
  • boardwalk view 5.jpeg
    boardwalk view 5.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 80
We just returned from an AMAZING honeymoon experience at The Boardwalk Inn and it was great! We had a deluxe club level room and it was worth every penny! Contrary to some reviews about the club level lounge the food/drinks/service was amazing! You could eat every meal in the club lounge if you really wanted to which we weren't expecting! They also have beer/wine/champagne included with it as well that is out at dinnertime but can be gotten by request from the servers during the day as well! We had a great room on the 4th floor right outside the door to the club level hallway where the lounge is! The room was great and so was the view! The balcony was pretty small but other than that the room and location was great! The deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor have larger balconies so I would potentially recommend requesting a room on the 3rd floor if you have more than 2 people in your room! But the club lounge is on the 4th floor so that's the trade off! Here are some pictures of our room view from room "4257!" If you have any questions please feel free to ask! We had an amazing experience here especially with a few surprises for our honeymoon celebration including chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne left for us in the room one night! :)
--Mike

Thanks for your review and pics. Glad you had a great honeymoon and enjoyed BWI CL :wizard:.

Hi! I had a question about the first floor rooms on the Inn side and their patios. Is there some type of shrub barrier or low fence between the private patio for each room and the general "walkway" for the resort? In other words, is there anything preventing either random guests from walking up and sitting in the chairs right outside your room, and on the same note, is their anything preventing you from exiting your room via the patio door and walking directly to the Inn side quiet pool?
Also, I was looking at a resort room view map on touring plans, and wondering if there is a door between rooms 1326 and room 1341--so if you're staying in a room in that area, that would be the fastest/easiest way to access the quiet pool?

Thank you!
I always request 2nd floor or higher. We have found that there are always those few individuals/families that assume the patios are actually a walkway that they use to get to the end of the building to access the hotel walkways. We have been sitting out on the patio having a beer and had to stand up and move our chairs so a family could come and go to the pool. We see children running around on the patios quite often as their parents stay in the room.

I tried locating the elevator on touring plans website, but could not find. We are staying deluxe club level and was wondering if we get 3rd floor how far away is the elevator to go up to the club lounge. My sis can use her cane if not too far. Thanks

It is a far walk to the elevator, and then when you are on the 4th floor a far walk back to the lounge.
If your sister can manage it, it is closer if you are on the 3rd floor to take the stairs up to 4th floor, and then it is a short walk to the lounge.
Better still, try to get a deluxe room on the 4th floor so as to avoid any problems.

Is the fitness center (muscles and bustles) open 24 hours? Including their showers? Thank you!

Actually we just checked out today and used the showers after the pool. The fitness center is 24 hrs but I believe the sign said the locker rooms are “only” avail from 7 am to 10 pm. Can’t imagine you’d need them outside those hours but just an FYI.

I was personally irritated the first time it happened to me because I was under the impression BW didn't share buses at all, and would have taken an Uber to AK had I known it was a possibility.

We had that happen to us when we were coming back from Disney Springs last month. It stopped at Swan, Dolphin, BC, and then BW. I wish the bus driver would announce the order... if we knew, we would've gotten off at the Swan and walked back to BW.

The only time I shared a bus was coming back from Disney Springs. I got off at S&D and walked to Boardwalk. AK and MK were all direct buses, both directions.

I am super excited to stay at a 2 bedroom villa-preferred view next year on rented points. I am having a hard time figuring out where these are in the building. Can anyone point me to a map or offer a general sense of where these might be located in the BWV? TIA!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter