Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I didn’t realize that Bloody mary’s were on the breakfast menu. We hit the Belle Vue in the evening. Obviously I have been missing the boat. Hope to know the answer before our next trip.

It never occurred to me, but do they offer to go cups in the evening? If we wanted to grab a drink and go sit on the boardwalk?

Do all Boardwalk Villas have a pack n play? DH and I will be in a 1 bd, my daughter, son in law and grandson will be in a studio.

Do all Boardwalk Villas have a pack n play? DH and I will be in a 1 bd, my daughter, son in law and grandson will be in a studio.
Each closet should have one. If it isn't there, call Housekeeping and ask them to bring you one.

How do I know in advance where my assigned room is located at the Boardwalk Villas? Google has not been my friend, and I've searched in vain for a floor plan (not room layout) of the Boardwalk Villas, one that shows where each room is located. Apologies if this is an overly-frequent question, but I'd really love to find some way of seeing when my room assignment is once they've texted it to me! I've found floor plans for a few other DVC resorts, but so far haven't found one for the Boardwalk Villas. Thanks in advance!

Jan

Mr Coffee style drip coffee makers usually 10-12 or 4-6 cups per carafe. You'll need to provide your own filters (flat bottom basket style) if you drink a lot of coffee (plus the coffee).
Any idea if you can buy ground coffee at the market/gift shop?

Touring Plans isn't always accurate for category or bed size but it is always accurate for both room numbers and where a room is located
So if you are assigned say, room 4251 and want to see where it is in the resort, you can easily use TP for this. I prefer to find my rooms on there because you can see exactly where they are in the building in relation to other things

For example (this is where room 4251 is located in the resort)
And this is an example where they have it wrong for this room.
They list it as 2 queens and it is king
Room%20Location.jpg

Last edited:
No, you are not entitled to enough supplies to cover your stay. You get limited amenities because you are staying in a timeshare, not a hotel room. The person you talked to was incorrect. DVC would have made a big announcement if you could get as much stuff as you wanted. And they would have deleted that info on the DVC website.

However, if you booked through Disney Reservation Center for cash, you get daily full cleaning and all supplies replenished. If you book for cash through DVC, you get the same response as if you were staying on points.

That is just not correct. In the Rules & Regulations https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...lations/Home-Resort-Rules-and-Regulations.pdf there is no mention of specific charges It only says that

"g. Club Members and their Guests may request clean linens, toiletries, etc., by calling the DVC Resort’s
housekeeping department. Additional fees may be charged for such requests. Supplemental cleaning services
are available for a fee and may be arranged through either Member Services or the DVC Resort’s front desk.

That is just not correct. In the Rules & Regulations https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...lations/Home-Resort-Rules-and-Regulations.pdf there is no mention of specific charges It only says that

"g. Club Members and their Guests may request clean linens, toiletries, etc., by calling the DVC Resort’s
housekeeping department. Additional fees may be charged for such requests. Supplemental cleaning services
are available for a fee and may be arranged through either Member Services or the DVC Resort’s front desk.
From the member website:
Laundry and Housekeeping Services

Disney Vacation Club Resorts offer laundry and housekeeping services. Daily housekeeping service is not provided for Members.

A 24-hour self-service laundry room is available at each Disney Vacation Club Resort. There are also dry-cleaning and valet laundry services. Villas with one or more bedrooms feature an in-unit washer and dryer.

Trash & Towel Service
For stays of 7 nights or fewer, Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 4, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both.

With Trash & Towel Service, Housekeeping will:

· Empty trash and replace liners in trash bins

· Provide fresh bathroom linens

· Replace bath amenities as needed

· Replenish facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper

· Replenish coffee, sugar, cream and sweeteners

Full-Cleaning Service
For stays of 8 or more nights, Full-Cleaning Service is provided on day 4 and Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 8, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both. This cycle repeats for stays longer than 8 days.

With Full-Cleaning Service, Housekeeping will provide everything included with the Trash & Towel Service, plus:

· Change the bed linens

· Vacuum and dust the vacation villa

· Clean the bathroom(s)

· Clean the kitchen/kitchenette and wash the dishes

For all stays regardless of the length of the stay, daily trash removal will be provided. Rental Guests (non-Members or Disney Vacation Club Members not booking through Membership) receive Full-Cleaning Services every day.

For all of the above, additional Housekeeping Services may be purchased.

Additional Housekeeping Service Daily Rates:

· Deluxe Studio: $30 per day requested

· 1-Bedroom Villa: $45 per day requested

· 2-Bedroom Villa: $60 per day requested

· 3-Bedroom Grand Villa: $75 per day requested

Additional Trash & Towel Service Rates:

· Deluxe Studio: $10 per day requested

· 1-Bedroom Villa: $15 per day requested

· 2-Bedroom Villa: $20 per day requested

· 3-Bedroom Grand Villa: $30 per day requested

Pay As You Play
With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. After that, you may purchase more amenities for the following fees (fees are subject to change):

· Toiletries Package: $5 - includes 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel

· Coffee Package: $3 - includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners

· Towel Package: $6 - includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat

· 2 Bathrobes: $6

· Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): $1 - includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry

NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter