Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I'm really interested in post-rehab pictures and those all seems to be pre-rehab.
Only thing changed is the color of the furniture. That matches the same colors of the regular rooms (pink upholstery)
Like this
photo4-jpg.260852

Obviously room layouts are identical to the photos
One of the photos also shows the balcony access

They are in the first few posts of the thread. I linked them when someone asked this same question recently.
Thank you! I saw those...but couldn't put it together in my mind. 1207...that's the one I want! I read that 1205/1206/1207 have the balconies.

Only thing changed is the color of the furniture. That matches the same colors of the regular rooms (pink upholstery)
Like this

Obviously room layouts are identical to the photos
One of the photos also shows the balcony access
I'm just weird and like to see the new stuff in the room, I know it's annoying :rotfl2:

Thank you! I saw those...but couldn't put it together in my mind. 1207...that's the one I want! I read that 1205/1206/1207 have the balconies.
Yep, those are the ones with balconies, I'm looking at 1205. No clue why that one appeals to me in particular, but honestly would take any of the three.

Less than a week away from our first BWV trip!! We rented points as soon as we could last November, I cannot believe it’s finally here!

I think we’ve got all our bases covered, but anything that’s an absolute must do for you guys specifically when you stay at Boardwalk?

Less than a week away from our first BWV trip!! We rented points as soon as we could last November, I cannot believe it’s finally here!

I think we’ve got all our bases covered, but anything that’s an absolute must do for you guys specifically when you stay at Boardwalk?

Since we are just adults now, we must do a night at Jelly Rolls!

We also walk to the YC and BC and get a drink at both resorts. We are always pooped, but we want to walk to the Swan and Dolphin for a drink as well some day.

Boardwalk Bakery is a must!

We love going to EPCOT as much as possible. It's such a quick walk to WS, we go there quite a bit.

Make sure you get some yummy ice cream from Ample Hills Creamery and just enjoy drinking in the marvelous atmosphere at the Boardwalk :love:

Hi all, very excited..I just booked a studio villa for our upc trip in February. My DH and family are at the Beach Club...they are DVC members. The rooms there were much more than the Boardwalk so I booked there. Maybe we can wave across the water.
i will be pouring over this thread to get info. First time at the BW..

Hi all, very excited..I just booked a studio villa for our upc trip in February. My DH and family are at the Beach Club...they are DVC members. The rooms there were much more than the Boardwalk so I booked there. Maybe we can wave across the water.

Welcome to BWV!! We love the BW. It's our favorite EPCOT resort.

The BC is easy access to the BW and vice versa.

Have a great trip!

You will have a great time!!! We love it more than beach and yacht.
Get a cinnamon roll at Bellevue.
Get ice cream at Ample Hills.
My kids liked hanging in the clubhouse and the boardwalk entertainers.

I have a Garden View room booked and I'm wondering about room requests. Who's got an opinion :rotfl2: on requesting a view of the village green or the quiet pool?

We (sadly) left today after what I think has been one of our best trips ever! I can’t rave about the Boardwalk enough. It was our 2nd choice to BCV but we’re point renters so went with it so we’d have a better shot during F&W, so glad we did!! Wonderful CMs, wonderful location, we had ridiculously good bus luck, fairly uncrowded pool, loved the room, loved LOVED our view, of course loved the Boardwalk itself (but we did before too!)... and LOTION in the room 😂.

Does anyone know if Jim is still working at the front desk? He used to be in club level many years ago and is one of our favorites.

Just remember that rooms with the balconies are by request only, so it's doubtful that you will get one as there are only three of them. We have booked and requested the balconies twice now and didn't receive them either time.

Does anyone know if Jim is still working at the front desk? He used to be in club level many years ago and is one of our favorites.
Was there for 2 weeks this past August and saw him in the lobby. He shaved off his beard so he looks a bit different, but it was him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter