Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I have an important coffee question. I know there is a machine in the room but I’ve always enjoyed getting a cup of coffee in my refillable mug. I’ve never stayed at Caribbean Beach before so I’m wondering if there is any other coffe locations besides the main quick service area. We are booked in a Pirate room in Trinidad (which appears to be quite a hike to the main area) so It may not be worth the purchase of the cup if the Freestuye machines is my only option for the use of the cups. Anyone have input on this?

I have an important coffee question. I know there is a machine in the room but I’ve always enjoyed getting a cup of coffee in my refillable mug. I’ve never stayed at Caribbean Beach before so I’m wondering if there is any other coffe locations besides the main quick service area. We are booked in a Pirate room in Trinidad (which appears to be quite a hike to the main area) so It may not be worth the purchase of the cup if the Freestuye machines is my only option for the use of the cups. Anyone have input on this?
Spyglass Grille is located in that section and has all of the beverage offerings.

Was planning on using Fairytale Personal Shopper grocery delivery for my upcoming trip, but just found out they closed the business.

Can I get a recommendation for grocery delivery to Caribbean Beach? Would expect my order to be around $200 and we will need it to include alcohol. I know gardengrocer is a popular one, but I hear they are pretty overpriced.

Oh ok great! I was thinking that Spyglass Grill was a table service restaurant not quick service. Thank you for the quick response.
Just a note-Spyglass doesn't open until 7:00 AM so no EARLY coffee if that is your routine. :)

Was planning on using Fairytale Personal Shopper grocery delivery for my upcoming trip, but just found out they closed the business.

Can I get a recommendation for grocery delivery to Caribbean Beach? Would expect my order to be around $200 and we will need it to include alcohol. I know gardengrocer is a popular one, but I hear they are pretty overpriced.

I think PrimeNow will deliver alcohol now, but you have to meet the delivery person if you have alcohol. I did an order with PrimeNow and an order with garden grocer because of differing inventory.

What is the best section to request with pool/water view for the CBR skyliner? 42? 45?

If you're looking for closest to the CBR Skyliner Station, then Jamaica 41 and 42. If looking for closest to the Riviera Station then Aruba 56. If you're looking for something in the sweet spot of near both stations, OPR and the Main Feature pool the Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51.

What is the difference between a water view standard and a water view 5th sleeper besides the 5th sleeper part? We wanted a top floor, does this make that harder?

If you're looking for closest to the CBR Skyliner Station, then Jamaica 41 and 42. If looking for closest to the Riviera Station then Aruba 56. If you're looking for something in the sweet spot of near both stations, OPR and the Main Feature pool the Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51.
Thank you so much for this information. I was coming here to ask the same question. We were able to upgrade from a standard room due to the discounts released this morning.

Trinidad has the Spy glass grill that opens at 7 am and has a refill station.

Staying at CBR for the first time in April. I'm excited to see more information come in from people staying there now that the skyliner is open. I had planned to request Aruba or Jamaica to be closest to one of the skyliner stations. Now I am leaning towards Jamaica for better access to the main CBR station (direct shot to DHS). Keep the info coming and thank you!
Looks like Jamaica is the best bet for being closest to skyliner and old Porte royale. We are going in April too! April 4…11!

We're currently booked at POR for November, but are considering moving our reservation to CBR simply for the skyliner (I'm sure we're not alone). If we do so, would it be best to book a preferred room? Or will that put us far from the skyliner? It's hard to tell from the map. I'm trying to tell where the best balance is between access to the skyliner, drink refill station and the buses.
Jamaica is the best area to be closest to main skyliner and Old Port Royale.

What type air conditioning do the rooms have? Is it motion activated so that it may get warm at night if no one moves? Or can you turn it to 66 deg. at night & have it running continually? (Health issues) Thanks so much!
It is not motion activated. It is based on the temperature you set it too. If it gets warm it will kick on to achieve the temp you want. However there is a low limit and high limit you can set it to. I think he high limit is like 70 and the lowest is about 66.

Tried reading through & I’ve looked @ maps, sorry if asked/answered already-

Going back to CBR next week. 1st time Pref section. Was SO bummed Water View gone when booked :guilty: We normally do that & request Jamaica 45-awesome luck getting rooms next to bridge. I locked in Pref to @ least be closer (vs chance in Egypt :rotfl2:)

From Pref area, quickest Skyline to use is CBR & since across from Jamaica quickest to walk across bridge?

Or, the Riveria station / use the Riveria walkway path?

Bonus question & sorry bc I do follow that thread, but don’t know for sure? Only the CBR station goes direct to HS? Or, does Riveria go straight there too (w/o transfer @ Jamaica required)?
Riveria does not go to the Studios. Preferred used to be Martinique and Barbados. Both of which are far from the skyliner. Unless they changed the preferred designation because of the skyliner I would not book and pay for preferred. Jamaica is the best village now and never was a preferred.

The CBR one is across from Jamaica building 46. Pretty much next to the bus stop there. It will be a good walk from Barbados and Martinique. However the riviera Skyliner station will prob be closer for Martinique
But riveria doesn’t go to Studios. The CBR station takes you to either Epcot or Stiudios. If you get on at the Riceria one you have to ride back through the Caribbean station to get to Studios. Not a big deal though.

But riveria doesn’t go to Studios. The CBR station takes you to either Epcot or Stiudios. If you get on at the Riceria one you have to ride back through the Caribbean station to get to Studios. Not a big deal though.
We were in Aruba 55, just steps from the Riviera station. We rode the Skyliner from Riviera and transferred at CBR to go to DHS. It was quick and easy and nice seeing Aruba and Jamaica from that angle.

I thought there was only 1 skyliner near Aruba. This is nice to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter