Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Will the pirate rooms be a closer walk to the skyliner as compared to the preferred rooms? If so, I might be willing to suck it up!

Depends. If you are talking about the CBR Skyliner Station, then the Pirate Themed rooms are closer. If you're talking about the Riviera Skyliner Station, the Preferred View rooms are closer.

It's the same size as Coronado Springs and Port Orleans Riverside.

Oh, really? A cast member on the phone told me that. I stayed at Grand Destino a couple of weeks ago and thought Coronado Springs was huge. Which by the way, the bus situation is awful there..I’m assuming Caribbean Beach’s bus situation is the same. The Skyliner should make up for it

Oh, really? A cast member on the phone told me that. I stayed at Grand Destino a couple of weeks ago and thought Coronado Springs was huge. Which by the way, the bus situation is awful there..I’m assuming Caribbean Beach’s bus situation is the same. The Skyliner should make up for it

Having stayed at both, we have had better luck with the buses at CBR. There is a bus stop at every village so you are never far from one. There are 6 stops at CBR and 4 at CSR so they are more spread apart at CSR.

Depends. If you are talking about the CBR Skyliner Station, then the Pirate Themed rooms are closer. If you're talking about the Riviera Skyliner Station, the Preferred View rooms are closer.
Definitely the CBR station since that has direct service to both Epcot and HS. Thanks!

I just cancelled a booking at pop century to rebook a pirate water view room at Caribbean beach resort, It came with four fee nights cutting the price down by £1029. Gone with the standard dining plan.

Help me pick a building to request. We are booked in a 5th sleeper water view. I’m thinking close to the bridge in Aruba or Jamaica. Martinique is also an option but I’m thinking we’d rather be closer to Skyliner versus closer to OPR. We will probably request 1st floor since my youngest is 4 and we will have a stroller.

Help me pick a building to request. We are booked in a 5th sleeper water view. I’m thinking close to the bridge in Aruba or Jamaica. Martinique is also an option but I’m thinking we’d rather be closer to Skyliner versus closer to OPR. We will probably request 1st floor since my youngest is 4 and we will have a stroller.

I would request "Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51" and "1st floor".

Aruba close to the Riveria Skyliner station. We just stayed and it was not a far walk at all.

Just booked a room at CBR with a bounceback offer for next December. Took the skyliner a few times from Epcot to Hollywood studios and LOVED it, so naturally wanted to try out this resort for our first time. The only room they had available was a pirate room, which I am not so thrilled about because of the double beds. Think it's worth it to switch to the following week and pay an extra $200 for a preferred room? Will the pirate rooms be a closer walk to the skyliner as compared to the preferred rooms? If so, I might be willing to suck it up!
Next December? I bet something will open up before then. We just stayed at Aruba and it is close to the Riveria Skyliner station, and not preferred

I gave a few queries..

Are there elevators throughout the resort?

Are ADA rooms on all floors-or just the ground?

Do the king bed rooms need to be specifically booked?

where would be the best location for a king bed, corner room to be close to the skyliner?

I gave a few queries..

There are no elevators. WDW resort buildings that are only 2 floors don't have them. The majority of Port Orleans Riverside also only have 2 floors so no elevators there either.

Since there are multiple types of accessible rooms, there are some on both floors. But the ones with the roll in shower are all on the ground floor.

Yup. At all Moderate resorts King is a separate booking category.

Where would be the best location for a king bed, corner room to be close to the skyliner?

Jamaica 41 and 42 are closest to the CBR Station. Aruba 55 and 56 are closest to the Riviera Station.

I gave a few queries..

where would be the best location for a king bed, corner room to be close to the skyliner?

King rooms are a bookable category. They are $25 more per night than a standard room. You can also book standard and request a king room but it won’t be guaranteed like it is by booking one specifically.

There are no king rooms in Trinidad but all other villages have king rooms.

There are no elevators at CBR. You will want to request a ground floor room.

What are the specific needs requiring a handicap room? There are multiple types of handicap rooms, some wheelchair friendly, some not.

Using the Google Maps "measure distance" tool, and rounding--The most distant Pirate room is about 600 yards to the Skyliner, and about 800 yard to the main dining/shops/pool. The closest Pirate room is about 350 yards closer to each--so 250 and 450.
This is great information. My wife and I have a Pirate waterview room in February and these distances don't sound to bad. Really excited about the Skyliner.

Doug :goofy:

I am staying in the Martinique area next month. Will I be allowed to walk through the Riviera resort to get the the riviera skyliner station?

It's the same size as Coronado Springs and Port Orleans Riverside.
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Overview
At more than 200 acres, Disney's Caribbean Beach resort is the largest resort on Disney property. It's 2109 rooms are divided into five brightly colored villages representing different areas of the Caribbean. Trinidad, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba, and Jamaica.

With POR coming in at 2048. I always felt CBR was larger, not just because it has more rooms, but the layout, like CSR built around a lake, while POR built along a river has many bridges to get you to the main buildings making it a lot less walking. Way easier to get around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter