Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions Thread-With Refurb Updates! NEW PICS!

MarkS2112

Earning My Ears
Is it worth it to keep checking for openings to change my room type? I currently have a water view booked but couldn't care less about a view and would love to save money. However it shows no standard rooms available when I go to change my reservation and change my room type. I know it's impossible to know for sure but is it worth it for me to keep checking? We aren't going until the first week of December so it's a long way away. Is there a typical point in time where people start messing with their reservations and an opening may show up?
Yes keep checking. That far out something always opens up as people tend to book something to lock it in and then a deal comes along and they change. I do this all the time and rarely end up at the resort or room type I start at to just lock in my reservation. December gets tougher with the upcoming xmas holidays. However, you have plenty of time to check out availability.

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Sue M

DIS Veteran
    Is it worth it to keep checking for openings to change my room type? I currently have a water view booked but couldn't care less about a view and would love to save money. However it shows no standard rooms available when I go to change my reservation and change my room type. I know it's impossible to know for sure but is it worth it for me to keep checking? We aren't going until the first week of December so it's a long way away. Is there a typical point in time where people start messing with their reservations and an opening may show up?
    Yes! Another poster only saw pirate rooms for his dates available then a standard room opened up.

sswally

Mouseketeer
    I have a preferred room booked for Spring Break (only thing available for my discount). I’m trying to find opinions on which village is best, Barbados or Martinique. We will be using busses, Skyliner, and our own vehicle. And we will definitely spend a lot of time at the main pool. I see pluses and minuses for each, but would love input.

Sue M

DIS Veteran
    I have a preferred room booked for Spring Break (only thing available for my discount). I’m trying to find opinions on which village is best, Barbados or Martinique. We will be using busses, Skyliner, and our own vehicle. And we will definitely spend a lot of time at the main pool. I see pluses and minuses for each, but would love input.
    Take a look at the map. To me it seems Barbados 32 or 33 would be a good choice. Close to OPR, bus stop and Skyliner.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS