Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Stayed in Martinique this past spring and I was sad that I couldn't bring the bed home with me. I thought they were really comfortable. I normally don't like hotel pillows, and I loved the pillows too.

Are the pillows more firm or squishy? I also usually hate hotel pillows, and have been debating bringing an extra suitcase with my own pillows!

May I ask what the difference is with a corner room? Thanks!
Non corner rooms and corner rooms are essentially the same, but a corner room has an extra window above the table area. We had one once and it was nice to have but nothing I couldn’t live without.

8:53am EST on the day packages are available and no standard rooms available May 2- 9, 2020 online. I am booking with extended family and I need to get prices to them before we book. I will be calling to make reservations but anyone know if something is going on May 2-9th? Maybe we need to change our dates.

8:53am EST on the day packages are available and no standard rooms available May 2- 9, 2020 online. I am booking with extended family and I need to get prices to them before we book. I will be calling to make reservations but anyone know if something is going on May 2-9th? Maybe we need to change our dates.

Be prepared to hold. The current wait time for agents is 50 minutes but I have a friend who has been holding for two hours.

Just booked my first stay at the Caribbean Beach as a add on to my cruise. I booked preferred where is that located?

It will be the first May The Fourth with an open galaxies edge. Not sure what else may be going on then.

Just booked online at CBR with a Preferred Room - at the moment, it is the only one available Jan. 4-11. We really need the pull-down sleeper, but thought I've read those are not in Barbados or Martinique - though the description reads: "2 Queen Beds or 1 Child-Size Pull-Down bed and 2 Queen Beds ). There's no option to request the 5th sleeper rooms in MDE with online check-in.

Suggested strategy? Call when we're 5-10 days away? Watch for the guaranteed 5th sleeper rooms to become available? Or are there certain "preferred rooms" that do have that option?

Just booked online at CBR with a Preferred Room - at the moment, it is the only one available Jan. 4-11. We really need the pull-down sleeper, but thought I've read those are not in Barbados or Martinique.

That is incorrect as there are definitely some in those Villages.

There's no option to request the 5th sleeper rooms in MDE with online check-in.

Correct. The options Online are basically useless so we always skip that section.

Suggested strategy? Call when we're 5-10 days away?

Call the Main Reservation line and add that request to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

Watch for the guaranteed 5th sleeper rooms to become available?

Definitely keep checking because without booking one you relying on a request which is just that, a request.

Or are there certain "preferred rooms" that do have that option?

There are.

Thanks, DansDad! I feel like I sometimes ask questions that I sort of know the answer to, but appreciate the info and confirmations.

Found it odd that there were 0 other options for that period - either there's a wave of events using CBR, or its simply that they haven't released certain blocks to online reservations yet. Thus, I'll keep checking as I agree that having it confirmed in the reservation v. only "requesting" it is my hope.

Thanks, DansDad!

You're welcome.

Found it odd that there were 0 other options for that period - either there's a wave of events using CBR.

Actually, many people call and book room only reservations for January well before they release rack rates because they want a room booked before the 180 day mark and the lower cost and 5th Sleeper rooms always go first. So this really isn't surprising.

or its simply that they haven't released certain blocks to online reservations yet.

They don't hold rooms back. They want to sell as many rooms at rack rate as possible.

Thus, I'll keep checking as I agree that having it confirmed in the reservation v. only "requesting" it is my hope.

Good idea.

Cheerleader camps. That was the week I went this year and got upgraded to Contemporary because of

Here now in Aruba 51 with a water view - it's perfect!!! Thank you everyone for the recommendations...they honored my request that I put in through Touring Plans. No construction surrounding my building and an easy walk to OPR. We are so pleased! This resort is more beautiful than it was almost 30 years ago.

Sorry if this has been asked.....Does anyone know which buildings the Gondola will go directly over and what building is the station by?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!