Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

How is the gondola noise at Aruba 51? I am still struggling with a standard room request that minimizes gondola noise, is decently close to transportation and not too far from Center town. I saw that preferred rooms opened up for my trip, but the price premium was $800 a room for a 8 night stay....so not worth it.

How is the gondola noise at Aruba 51? I am still struggling with a standard room request that minimizes gondola noise, is decently close to transportation and not too far from Center town. I saw that preferred rooms opened up for my trip, but the price premium was $800 a room for a 8 night stay....so not worth it.

From all reports and videos online, the noise is not noticeable, so you don't need to worry about that.

Is it true that carribean beach rooms smell a little musty since the resort is one of the oldest on property? This is a big pet peeve of mine with hotels. Also, saw recently that Pete did a review where he mentioned this.

Is it true that carribean beach rooms smell a little musty since the resort is one of the oldest on property? This is a big pet peeve of mine with hotels. Also, saw recently that Pete did a review where he mentioned this.

In over 50 nights at CBR we've never had a room that smelled musty. We have at POR, BC and Pop though.

I've seen it mentioned also, but we were there in January and didn't notice it at all.

As others have posted, we have never smelled any musty smells in our room and we have stayed at CBR 200+ nights.

Has anyone stayed recently, and if so, could you please recommend the best Standard room location/buildings to be close to the main pool, bus stops, etc, but away from the skyliner construction? I read an old recommendation to request Martinique, but I think that section is now all “Preferred” and that half of it was torn down? Thank you

Just booked our room for March/April 2020. Any advice or tips appreciated.

Was originally going to stay at Movies but, changed our mind. Hope we made the right choice for the extra $$$.

Has anyone stayed recently, and if so, could you please recommend the best Standard room location/buildings to be close to the main pool, bus stops, etc, but away from the skyliner construction?

Every Village has it's own bus stop so you'll be close to one no matter where you are. Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51 are great locations for Standard View rooms. Both are a very short stroll across the bridge to the Main Feature pool.

I read an old recommendation to request Martinique, but I think that section is now all “Preferred” and that half of it was torn down? Thank you

Correct.

Has anyone stayed recently, and if so, could you please recommend the best Standard room location/buildings to be close to the main pool, bus stops, etc, but away from the skyliner construction? I read an old recommendation to request Martinique, but I think that section is now all “Preferred” and that half of it was torn down? Thank you
I am interested in this too, but I need downstairs due to bad knees

I am interested in this too, but I need downstairs due to bad knees

You can call Disney Travel and have them make a notation that you would like a ground floor due to medical reasons. They won't guarantee that you'll get a downstairs room but they will do their best to accommodate you.

If you start on-line check-in and instead decide you want to just call 5 days prior to arrival to request a specific area, can you back out of the on-line check-in process prior to hitting the confirmation tab?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter