Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Also good info about the bus to MK. I guess we will go to the Martinique bus stop (I think that's what you said to do!)

That's what I read to do on here before we left.

hen should we be in line for the skyliner to be toward the front of the line for MMRR?

We left the room at 7:15 the two mornings we went to HS. That put us at the Skyliner by about 7:25 (we were in Barbados so it was a short walk over the bridge to get there). First day we were 6th in line, second day 4th. Both days we made it to HS before they started letting cars into the parking lot. We were on and off MMRR by 9:40 both days.

I went back a few pages and did not see anything so I wanted to ask - do they still have the full size bathroom toiletries in the showers? Wasn't sure if they would go back to disposables with covid.

Yes, we had the full sized toiletries. They had a plastic film placed over them that said "cleaned" so you knew they were sanitized.

Does CB have a 5th sleeper in every room? Or just the rooms that specifiy 5th sleeper in the details? thanks
They are not in every room. I stayed in Martinique at the end of August into early September and did not have one. If you need/want one it is probably best to book that room category.:earsboy:

Hello, my family (2 adults, 2 kids 1 infant) are booked for March 9 - 16, 2021 in a Water/Pool view room. I'm curious if there is a specific building/rooms that would offer great views as well as conveniance to the pool/food course and transportation? Sorry if this has been answered in the previous pages.

This will be our first time at this resort. We normally stay at POFQ.

check out the resort map and building name info and see what your preference is for location. Touring plans members can access a great map with room numbers included and in most cases, photo of the room’s view.

As far as room views, imo this is less important at CBR than location. I’d pay for a preferred location room before I’d pay for a view when the rooms don’t even have a balcony. I think having a room near old port royale and the skyliner is a better choice since CBR is so large. To me CBR feels bigger than port Orleans riverside.

Most recently, we stayed in Jamaica room 4555 and it was a 5-7 min walk to old port royale and 5 min to the skyliner and bus depot. It was not a preferred location or special view room but from the entrance door, you could see the lake.

Wednesday 10/14 - Arrival and Disney Springs

We landed at MCO at 12:45 pm. There wasn't much of a line for DME and we were the first stop once we arrived on Disney property. Our room was ready so we headed there to drop our bags and refresh a bit. We had a preferred room and ended up in Barbados, Building 33, Room 3330. Our location was perfect, super close to the bus stop and a 5 minute walk to both the Skyliner and the Food Court. We caught a bus (18 minute wait) to DS, shopped, had dinner at Polite Pig and were back in the room by 7 pm.
Lucky!! We came in the same day about ohh 30 min or so later and waited in line 1.5 hrs for DME. The line was insane. We also got up about an hour or 2 after you did on each day and boy does that make a difference. It pays to get up early and get going. But with 2 teens that had zero interest in being there, I had to pick and choose my battles. So with leaving so late, we experienced 2hr lines for rides at MK and AK.

Hello! My family will be checking in to CBR on November 13th and we are so excited! I have a question about the buses at CBR. What time should we be to the bus area to take a bus to the Magic Kingdom if we want to be there by 8:30am (for a 9:00 park opening)?

Hello! My family will be checking in to CBR on November 13th and we are so excited! I have a question about the buses at CBR. What time should we be to the bus area to take a bus to the Magic Kingdom if we want to be there by 8:30am (for a 9:00 park opening)?

7:30AM-7:45AM

But with 2 teens that had zero interest in being there, I had to pick and choose my battles. So with leaving so late, we experienced 2hr lines for rides at MK and AK.
I will have 2 teens with me too. However, my plan is to always get up early to beat the crowds, My plan is, if they want to come with me great, if not, they can text me when they get to the park. The good news is that we'll be on Pacific time which will hopefully get them to get up earlier than usual.

Why are they not opening Sebastian’s? I know it’s because of Covid, but is there not enough room to social distance? I was looking forward to eating there.
I never tried Sebastian's (but was hoping to visit with my son Sebastian ;) ) but I'm bummed about Spyglass! Wish it could just be a grab and go option if nothing else, really enjoyed the food there.

Why are they not opening Sebastian’s? I know it’s because of Covid, but is there not enough room to social distance? I was looking forward to eating there.
I doubt it’s about space it’s more about demand and staffing. If they can open a resort with fewer working cm but still sell rooms, Disney makes more money. Even though I think there’s a demand for Sebastian’s and spyglass to be open as full feeling as CBR has been since it reopened, it’s probably not enough to justify the dollars and cents.

Can we take Lyft to The Contemporary before the Magic Kingdom opens & walk to Magic Kingdom in order to avoid long bus waits or getting dropped off at the TTC?

Can we take Lyft to The Contemporary before the Magic Kingdom opens & walk to Magic Kingdom in order to avoid long bus waits or getting dropped off at the TTC?

Yes you can. Though it might not save you any time. When we were there a couple weeks ago, my extremely impatient BIL had Lyft/Uber pick up him and his family for MK and we beat them every day by taking the bus. He was none too pleased. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: YMMV.

Yes you can. Though it might not save you any time. When we were there a couple weeks ago, my extremely impatient BIL had Lyft/Uber pick up him and his family for MK and we beat them every day by taking the bus. He was none too pleased. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: YMMV.
Did you both leave the rooms at the same time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter