Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

If anyone is there now or just left could you tell me if they have any resort pins? They were out when I stayed and I would like to get one

Okay so from reading on here we’re going to request to be in Jamaica (standard view) and fingers crossed we’re granted our request! I booked through a travel agent- should I ask them to make the request or do I make it at check in?

Are all the bus stops currently being used? Does it matter which one you go to if you want to be there early for rope drop?

How crowded has the main pool felt in the evenings? Our plan is to spend the evenings at the park closes enjoying the resort but so imagine we’re not the only ones thinking that.

How does grocery deliver work post covid? Do you have to be there when it comes?

This is our first WDW trip (Disneyland folks and got tired of having our trip canceled over and over since they’re still not open...) and I’m so excited!

Okay so from reading on here we’re going to request to be in Jamaica (standard view) and fingers crossed we’re granted our request! I booked through a travel agent- should I ask them to make the request or do I make it at check in?

Are all the bus stops currently being used? Does it matter which one you go to if you want to be there early for rope drop?

How crowded has the main pool felt in the evenings? Our plan is to spend the evenings at the park closes enjoying the resort but so imagine we’re not the only ones thinking that.

How does grocery deliver work post covid? Do you have to be there when it comes?

This is our first WDW trip (Disneyland folks and got tired of having our trip canceled over and over since they’re still not open...) and I’m so excited!
I think we will overlap by a few days (I've been popping in on your posts over on the DL boards). We arrive the evening of the 17th!

Any recent Skyliner to DHS reports? I saw a few pages back that someone lined up roughly 90 minutes prior to the Skyliner opening. So for a 10am DHS open, I believe Skyliner opens at 9am, so its advisable to line up around 7:30-7:45 to be near the front of the DHS Skyliner line. Is this accurate? How far back does this put you at the DHS entry line?

On 10/3, we got to the station around 8:00 and were close to the front. We were at DHS by 9:00.

I also changed from POP to CBR about a month ago due to the skyliner lines I was reading about. I am going next month. I was especially concerned that lines would be worse once AOA opens.

We switched and were glad we did. Bus to MK lines were long, get to the stop early (Before 8:00).

Can anyone tell me- the Joffrey's coffee hut near the Skyliner line/entrance... would they give us cups of ice? I imagine if they sell iced drinks they would, but I want to have a mental list of the places we can get ice to refill a water bottle without having to mobile order something.

So we haven't been to CBR in 10 years. When we went we stayed in Aruba or Jamaica (forgot which one) but remember it being such a long walk to the food court and pool. I always get up super early on vacation and end up running to grab coffee. Didn't like going that far. Mentioned this earlier and think someone mentioned they now have coffee and soda stations set up in more area's of the resort? So if that's the case and the machines are actually opened by the time we go, what is the best place to stay? We hve a pool/waterview. We'd like easy access to food and drinks, not too far from the main pool, buses and not a huge hike from skyliner. I'm sure this is everyones wish. Where do you suggest we ask for? I put in for Barbados but now second guessing that.

So we haven't been to CBR in 10 years. When we went we stayed in Aruba or Jamaica (forgot which one) but remember it being such a long walk to the food court and pool. I always get up super early on vacation and end up running to grab coffee. Didn't like going that far. Mentioned this earlier and think someone mentioned they now have coffee and soda stations set up in more area's of the resort? So if that's the case and the machines are actually opened by the time we go, what is the best place to stay? We hve a pool/waterview. We'd like easy access to food and drinks, not too far from the main pool, buses and not a huge hike from skyliner. I'm sure this is everyones wish. Where do you suggest we ask for? I put in for Barbados but now second guessing that.
Each section has the freestyle coach machines that you can access at anytime. However not sure if they would be operating with Covid restrictions. Coffee would be in your room.

Can anyone tell me- the Joffrey's coffee hut near the Skyliner line/entrance... would they give us cups of ice? I imagine if they sell iced drinks they would, but I want to have a mental list of the places we can get ice to refill a water bottle without having to mobile order something.
We were given cups of ice and water at Joffrey's in Epcot with no problems so I would assume Skyliner Joffrey's would be the same.

How early have people been getting to the CBR Skyliner station when going to Epcot? Its my understanding it starts 30 mins prior to opening. I'd like to miss the DHS crowds, but want to get there early enough where we are at the start of the line. If we cross paths with DHS crowds, is there a separate line or signage for those wanting to get on the Epcot line? Would we be better off walking down to the Riviera station for Epcot instead?

Expect the line to be long & slow at this Joffreys.
I stood in line & gave up to not lose my place in line for SkyLiner.

Expect the line to be long & slow at this Joffreys.
I stood in line & gave up to not lose my place in line for SkyLiner.
Good to know; thanks. It'll be me and my husband and since they're (I think) only seating (loading?) one party per gondola, I think one of us can get coffees while the other stands in the Skyliner line.

Thank you!

You can ask your travel agent to ask for Jamaica ahead of time, and should that not work, just head over to the desk at check-in and ask before you goto your room...I am not sure how it works doing it with a travel agent request, but we have had luck with getting specific rooms by calling before arrival and post arrival.

We have been many times post covid and the main pool can be hit or miss at night....nights on the weekends tend to be pretty busy, but we managed to get chairs and space. What can be a long process is getting a drink at the bar after a long day....some nights the line gets pretty long and with only a couple of bartenders for the seating area and the line, it can be slow.

Bus stop in our opinion is best at stop 1 by Martinique is the least crowded of them all, as is that whole section in general. Seems like parking is easy way less crowded over there also. A few time we would go from Jamaica, grab coffee and snack in the morning, then just walk out the front and head to bus stop 1 and away we went.

We have not done grocery delivery, so not sure how it works at CBR

Hope you enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!