Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Great! I almost booked CR for my BB but I ended up booking Poly CL TPV with the 30% off. Lately both Poly and CR haven't had the best discounts, so the BB is definitely the way to go. I assume CR was 30%?

That’s great!! What month are you going back?

That’s great!! What month are you going back?

The BB is for July 4 week. I'm pretty sure Poly was only discounted at maybe 15% this last July 4 week(?), so I wanted to be sure to snag the 30% BB. We'll start out at Poly CL and then move to YC CL. I booked the trip while we were all sitting at the GF Courtyard Pool watching the sun go down and all the pretty lights shining bright! It was very hard to not book GF at that moment! :cloud9:

So I posted yesterday about the poor RPC choices and no protein dish. I think someone must be reading here because they made up for it tonight. :) Greek meatballs, some crusted tuna, beef (like thin sliced price rib) with horseradish and kids chicken nuggets. All REALLY good!! the mozzarella and tomato salad was really good, too.

Interestingly after some time to digest, we had dinner at 1900 tonight, and we now see where everything comes from. The beef was similar to the sliced prime rib, and basically all the desserts were the same as the club desserts last night. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, we actually liked most of the food at 1900 (Mongolian beef... GOOD!)

The desserts themselves are just okay to us, but people’s tastes differ, so that’s okay. Probably better for us. ;)

I'm glad the food improved for you! Interesting, we were just there over Thanksgiving and the food was fabulous and abundant. I'm beginning to wonder if I see different/more food than some others because I tend to only be at RPC/SL over the various holidays. Our normal timeframe there is either Easter or Thanksgiving. Maybe the CL's plan for crowds at these holidays and therefore have a lot of stuff on hand. In any event, I hope the rest of your trip is full of great food and fun!

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but we are on day four of six at AKL CL and they have had two soup options out each day of our stay so far, which is amazing, since now lunch is covered too ;). The CMs are saying that they were told it’s a temporary thing while the weather is cooler, but I am crossing my fingers that this trend becomes permanent!

Thank you for the heads up! We will be there for a couple of days over New Years Eve...so excited!

Just back from a quick WL trip. We had a king room on the 6th floor, courtyard view, and it was just a quick trip down the hall a bit and up a flight of (very garbage-smelling) stairs to the club lounge on the 7th floor.

Thanks for your review :).

So I posted yesterday about the poor RPC choices and no protein dish. I think someone must be reading here because they made up for it tonight. :) Greek meatballs, some crusted tuna, beef (like thin sliced price rib) with horseradish and kids chicken nuggets. All REALLY good!! the mozzarella and tomato salad was really good, too.

Interestingly after some time to digest, we had dinner at 1900 tonight, and we now see where everything comes from. The beef was similar to the sliced prime rib, and basically all the desserts were the same as the club desserts last night. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, we actually liked most of the food at 1900 (Mongolian beef... GOOD!)

The desserts themselves are just okay to us, but people’s tastes differ, so that’s okay. Probably better for us. ;)

Glad the food options have gotten a little better! Enjoy the rest of your trip :wizard:.

We are currently here at GF RPC too and I agree about the food - today has been the best of our 3 days so far thought the Tomato Florentine soup the other day was delicious

Hope you're having a great time and enjoying RPC :cloud9:.

The BB is for July 4 week. I'm pretty sure Poly was only discounted at maybe 15% this last July 4 week(?), so I wanted to be sure to snag the 30% BB. We'll start out at Poly CL and then move to YC CL. I booked the trip while we were all sitting at the GF Courtyard Pool watching the sun go down and all the pretty lights shining bright! It was very hard to not book GF at that moment! :cloud9:

Congrats on the great discount! What a great split, best of both worlds! Have fun planning :goodvibes.

Thank you for the heads up! We will be there for a couple of days over New Years Eve...so excited!

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

AWESOME!!!

We would have been at GF together! We are doing a BW and GF split. I love booking trips while still on one!!! Makes leaving a little easier to do!

Page 1000!

At the GF RPC club now, and only first night trying the offerings (did a quick scan last night), but wow tonight was sad. They had sausage stuffed mushrooms, kids corn dog nuggets, farro salad, some slaw, and then the usual cheeses and veggies and breads. I know it’s not a dinner replacement, but it really seemed like they were missing a protein dish of some sort, like a pork slider to go with the slaw. I don’t really count the sausage in the mushrooms, which wasn’t really detectable. (The mushrooms were good though). It’s funny that people are talking about Hard Rock club, because their offerings back in May were MUCH better than tonight in RPC!!! (For double or triple the price per night give or take?) AKL back in Feb was much better as well. I’m hoping tonight was just an anomaly.

On the mushrooms with fontina and sausage night we also had beef skewers with herbs. This was this past September. Those mushrooms were my favorite item of the week though.

We are doing a BW and GF split.

Great split! The Poly is my overall favorite, but BWI and GF are pretty much tied as a close second ;).

Less than 60 hours to go and a CL room at the Poly just became available. I thought I would be charged a penalty fee for modifying the reservation but that didn't happen! :D

How exciting! Have a great trip :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter