Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I've had two Water View rooms last year.... 5223 (the one you see in red above) and 5219 which is two doors to the left of the red dot. Both of these rooms were identical... 2 Queens, a Day Bed, and a stand up shower (no tub, love it by the way). Hope that helps!

This is 5219.
View attachment 382547

Ok so I want one of those rooms in July! Have the water view booked already....just need a daybed and we're happy :). It will be my one and only request for sure.

Eyeing YC CL for next year (unless SWGE makes WDW too insane), but I’m a little concerned about their dog policy. Do they allow dogs on the CL floor? TIA!

I think dogs are allowed on the floor, but not in the lounge. With that said, I have read varying things on this, so I'm not sure what the actual policy is. Hopefully others will be able to give concrete information as I've wondered about this as well.

I think dogs are allowed on the floor, but not in the lounge. With that said, I have read varying things on this, so I'm not sure what the actual policy is. Hopefully others will be able to give concrete information as I've wondered about this as well.
TY! :flower1:

Eyeing YC CL for next year (unless SWGE makes WDW too insane), but I’m a little concerned about their dog policy. Do they allow dogs on the CL floor? TIA!

Hey girl! When we were supposed to stay there last November, they told us that the dogs were permitted on the floor, just not in the lounge by the food. They also could not promise that we would get a room that was not previously used with a dog... that’s why we ended up switching to Grand Floridian because of my sons allergies!

Our recent YC CL stays were last April & Sept & just last week. So 3 stays in less than a year. Plus at least twice a year in 2016 & 17. We have yet to see or hear any dogs on the CL floor. Technically, I believe they are allowed. And shortly after the program launched, I think I remember reading 1 report about a dog on the CL. But from my experience, it isn’t a frequent occurrence. As a matter of fact, seeing dogs anywhere at YC is still pretty rare. In September, we saw 1 dog being walked in the sidewalk past the Swan. Last week, I did see 1 small dog with his owner waiting for an elevator off the lobby. If you have someone with allergies, you can request the deep cleaning. But otherwise, I personally wouldn’t worry too much about it.

You're welcome :)

Our recent YC CL stays were last April & Sept & just last week. So 3 stays in less than a year. Plus at least twice a year in 2016 & 17. We have yet to see or hear any dogs on the CL floor. Technically, I believe they are allowed. And shortly after the program launched, I think I remember reading 1 report about a dog on the CL. But from my experience, it isn’t a frequent occurrence. As a matter of fact, seeing dogs anywhere at YC is still pretty rare. In September, we saw 1 dog being walked in the sidewalk past the Swan. Last week, I did see 1 small dog with his owner waiting for an elevator off the lobby. If you have someone with allergies, you can request the deep cleaning. But otherwise, I personally wouldn’t worry too much about it.

I'm not the one who asked, but thank you for posting this. I have my first YC stay coming up in June and I have wondered about the dog policy and whether or not people have seen a lot of dogs at the resort/on CL, so this helps ;).

Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to book a bunk bed for CL at AKL? Thanks.

It’s not a bookable room category at AKL CL, but it can be a request. We had one in April and they tried to assign my DW and her GF one a few weeks ago (wasn’t a request on that trip!). Requests aren’t guaranteed of course, but they will usually try to accommodate requests in advance (or when there) if possible.

Last edited:

Pets are allowed, although only licensed service animals are permitted in the lounge or any food and beverage area at Disney, I have 18 stays combined between Yacht and Beach Club more going to YC, I have seen a small dog once on the 5th floor but have never seen a pet in the lounge.

I'm not a big fan of flying domestically and will only do so when I have to be someplace in a hurry or there are no other options available. Should Amtrak be available in your area you might want to give it a try. Very relaxing and comfortable way to get to your destination, and if the train has a dining car and sleeping accommodations that much more so.
Amtrak? You get to take Amtrak to Disney World? I am burning in jealousy! I live by the Amtrak station in Whitefish, Montana. I can't take Amtrak to Disney World. How long would that take? 4 days one way? 5 days? Assuming that's possible? Or do you mean general domestic travel?

But I do love, LOVE trains!

It’s not a bookable room category at AKL CL, but it can be a request. We had one in April and they tried to assign my DW and her GF one a few weeks ago (wasn’t a request on that trip!). Requests aren’t guaranteed of course, but they will usually try to accommodate requests in advance (or when there) if possible.
Thank you:)

Amtrak? You get to take Amtrak to Disney World? I am burning in jealousy! I live by the Amtrak station in Whitefish, Montana. I can't take Amtrak to Disney World. How long would that take? 4 days one way? 5 days? Assuming that's possible? Or do you mean general domestic travel?

But I do love, LOVE trains!

NYC to Orlando is almost 1 day of travel; train leaves the city around 3 in the afternoon and arrives in FL about 1:30 maybe 2:00 PM the next day. It's a beautiful journey visually once you enter D.C. I hope you get to ride through your part of the country to the SouthEast via train someday. It will be a long ride but then this is a big country:).

NYC to Orlando is almost 1 day of travel; train leaves the city around 3 in the afternoon and arrives in FL about 1:30 maybe 2:00 PM the next day. It's a beautiful journey visually once you enter D.C. I hope you get to ride through your part of the country to the SouthEast via train someday. It will be a long ride but then this is a big country:).
Slightly Off Topic, but we did NYC to DC,DC to Chicago and the Chicago to LA by Amtrack. broke trip in Chicago and DC, finished by getting train from LA Central to Fullerton then bus to Anaheim. A great way to see the country and celebrate my 50th Birthday.

Slightly Off Topic, but we did NYC to DC,DC to Chicago and the Chicago to LA by Amtrack. broke trip in Chicago and DC, finished by getting train from LA Central to Fullerton then bus to Anaheim. A great way to see the country and celebrate my 50th Birthday.
That must of been an amazing vacation!:cool:

Hey girl! When we were supposed to stay there last November, they told us that the dogs were permitted on the floor, just not in the lounge by the food. They also could not promise that we would get a room that was not previously used with a dog... that’s why we ended up switching to Grand Floridian because of my sons allergies!

Hey fellow GF lover! We're also a family with allergies, so maybe we'll end up back at GF :rotfl:? Always seems to work that way :jumping1:! Thanks for your reply!

Thanks for your reply! :-) It's great to hear that it isn't as much of an issue as I imagine! And it sounds like you really like YC CL!

Pets are allowed, although only licensed service animals are permitted in the lounge or any food and beverage area at Disney, I have 18 stays combined between Yacht and Beach Club more going to YC, I have seen a small dog once on the 5th floor but have never seen a pet in the lounge.

WOW, you must REALLY love YC CL/BC CL with 18 stays! That certainly speaks well of the resorts- they must be fabulous! Thanks so much for chiming in! :-):-):-)

Hey fellow GF lover! We're also a family with allergies, so maybe we'll end up back at GF :rotfl:? Always seems to work that way :jumping1:! Thanks for your reply!

Thanks for your reply! :-) It's great to hear that it isn't as much of an issue as I imagine! And it sounds like you really like YC CL!

WOW, you must REALLY love YC CL/BC CL with 18 stays! That certainly speaks well of the resorts- they must be fabulous! Thanks so much for chiming in! :-):-):-)

Can’t go wrong with GF!!!! Good luck deciding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter