Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Welcome! I hope you will have a great stay. :goodvibes

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it :).

Pets are allowed, although only licensed service animals are permitted in the lounge or any food and beverage area at Disney, I have 18 stays combined between Yacht and Beach Club more going to YC, I have seen a small dog once on the 5th floor but have never seen a pet in the lounge.

Thanks for your input ;).

Not all have been CL! They have all been wonderful though, got another one coming up this summer, BC CL!!!

Hope you have another great trip :wizard:.

Ugh, I keep looking at the AP rates for club level at the Contemporary. Bay lake view. I have never stayed at CTR and looking forward to the stay. We are only there for 3 nites. Picked CTR as we are doing the desert party. We also have 3 adults . We are all over the ages of 50. We will have to scooters.

Question:
1) will this be too hard with scooters and the elevator to be in main buildingg
2) is it foolish of me to do club level when we have a Garden Grill ADR before park opens to get on soaring. No club level breakfast that day.

We also picked this resort to explore CTR. Besides the shops and CHef Mickeys we have never walked the grounds etc.

Anyone have any thoughts or can answer the 2 questions.

Ugh, I keep looking at the AP rates for club level at the Contemporary. Bay lake view. I have never stayed at CTR and looking forward to the stay. We are only there for 3 nites. Picked CTR as we are doing the desert party. We also have 3 adults . We are all over the ages of 50. We will have to scooters.

Question:
2) is it foolish of me to do club level when we have a Garden Grill ADR before park opens to get on soaring. No club level breakfast that day.

We also picked this resort to explore CTR. Besides the shops and CHef Mickeys we have never walked the grounds etc.

I don’t think missing one breakfast is a problem. CL is a great convenience and it will be nice to have. Enjoy it!

* I will edit to add we personally no longer book breakfast or dinner ADR’s when we stay CL. The only one we will do is lunch.

Last edited:

Question:

Thoughts: The elevators at CR are not especially slow to arrive, but with 3 scooters, I think you will have to be waiting more than the average time. Not sure if all 3 can fit in one elevator, but there are usually other people waiting/already on the elevator.

I wouldn't skip CL for one breakfast, but if I planned on being at parks in the evening and had lots of ADRs in general, I don't think it's worth it.

It was. got to wait a couple of year for 55, then it's NYC,Chicago,San Fran by train. :-) The original Trans continental route. I would expect we might finish in Anaheim though, Gotta get my Disney fix
I have a friend who takes the Empire Builder out from Chicago every year to Wolf Point, MT, then flies to our regional airport. She loves it. She takes the same route back in the fall. One of these years I'm going to take it the other way- to the coast.

Question:

I agree with pp's that I wouldn't skip CL for missing one breakfast. I've never stayed CL at the CR, but have stayed CL at other resorts and it is nice/convenient. I think having the lounge for another place to to sit and relax/wind down would be nice, especially for an adult trip :).

Question:

I wouldn't let 1 breakfast adr make me skip cl. We always do 2, CM and Ohanas, and still enjoy CL. We also do an adr for dinner every night that we don't have a breakfast adr booked. We don't spend all day in the parks and enjoy having the lounge.

Thats a real shame re your dates. we land on 11th, doing a night at All Star movies, then 2 nights Sugarloaf, then 14 nights AKL CL, so we will miss you. have a great holiday, and hope the ankle holds up.

Bummer that we are missing dates. Thanks for the best ankle wishes, I need them! LOL! Have a great trip!

Pictures from our trip to Boardwalk club level last week. We enjoyed it, probably not as much as GF in September though. I thought the desserts were better and the breakfast also, but was left flat on the appetizer cocktail hour. I really didn't see too much a child would like and although they had a chef cooking every night, it took awhile to get the food because everyone would grab them so quickly.

First half of the pictures -

[url=https://flic.kr/p/SF4GqY]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2eJyS4A]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/SF4GoJ]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2dqpFN2]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2dqpFMR]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2dqpFJK]
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

I’d definitely only be eating breakfast and desserts here. I’m wondering what some of these things are...

Some of the chef choices were questionable. :thumbsup2

He made mussels, swordfish, pork belly, beef, shrimp with pasta, calamari, a salad, salmon, so if you don’t like seafood you will probably be disappointed.

They also had cheese fondue most nights and cream soups - tomato bisque, seafood chowder, cauliflower and leek...

I liked the breakfast because they usually had a hot egg dish along with boiled eggs every morning.

The one thing I didn’t get was there were no crackers to go with the cheese at night.

Snack time was cool because they had chips, popcorn, some sandwiches, trail mix bar and a candy bar.

He made mussels, swordfish, pork belly, beef, shrimp with pasta, calamari, a salad, salmon, so if you don’t like seafood you will probably be disappointed.

They also had cheese fondue most nights and cream soups - tomato bisque, seafood chowder, cauliflower and leek...

I liked the breakfast because they usually had a hot egg dish along with boiled eggs every morning.

The one thing I didn’t get was there were no crackers to go with the cheese at night.

Snack time was cool because they had chips, popcorn, some sandwiches, trail mix bar and a candy bar.

Yeah I probably wouldn’t touch any of it. Not only am I picky, but I’m also not someone who likes to try new things either :( But the snacks sound amazing!!! I definitely wouldn’t miss that! Hope you still enjoyed it, as well as your trip, though!

Yeah I probably wouldn’t touch any of it. Not only am I picky, but I’m also not someone who likes to try new things either :( But the snacks sound amazing!!! I definitely wouldn’t miss that! Hope you still enjoyed it, as well as your trip, though!
They also have quite a bit of beef. We are here now and have had filet and beef tenderloin 3 nights.

We're basically pescatarians and this sounds AMAZING! I had seen the pics in this thread of the different CLs and I had seen that BWI tends towards fish and seafood (which makes sense, since the chefs are from Flying Fish). I'm glad to see they are still trending towards fish and seafood. That's one of the reasons why we booked BWI for our 20th in May. I think the pics and reports really help in figuring what is the best place for each guest. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter