Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you! I will definitely do that.

That's good to know - I mean getting a second floor room isn't going to make me "upset" i just know what I would prefer - so I appreciate your advice because I don't think I would have asked if there was anything else available after being assigned the room.

Ok that makes sense about the Bungalows and the view on the first floor, I hadn't really thought of that. We have never stayed at the Poly before so I think we are just going to be BEYOND excited to be there, club level especially.

Are the "club level" rooms connected to the actual club lounge? I know there are different buildings and I think the Hawaii building is the dedicated CL building but i wasnt positive.
Hawaii is all club level. The lounge is on the second floor with a small sitting area in the third floor. The CMs are on the first floor. Rooms on the first floor have Patios, rooms on the third floor have balconies, and the second floor rooms only have sliding doors that open to a rail, no balcony, but they are on the same floor as the lounge so some people prefer that.

Thank you! I will definitely do that.

That's good to know - I mean getting a second floor room isn't going to make me "upset" i just know what I would prefer - so I appreciate your advice because I don't think I would have asked if there was anything else available after being assigned the room.

Ok that makes sense about the Bungalows and the view on the first floor, I hadn't really thought of that. We have never stayed at the Poly before so I think we are just going to be BEYOND excited to be there, club level especially.

Are the "club level" rooms connected to the actual club lounge? I know there are different buildings and I think the Hawaii building is the dedicated CL building but i wasnt positive.
84373a1cbce87bb3846b0be0e350edd0.jpg

Yep the Hawaii building has the cls rooms (NON suite/those in TONGA). There are the 3 floors of rooms. The cl desk are on the far left end when arriving from lobby(GCH). The lounge is above that on BOTH 2nd and 3rd floors. You can access the lounge by the stairs to the far left when entering Hawaii, or use elevator just to the right.

Or use the outside stairs on your right before entering the building or last there are stairs on the far right end of the building. Those are nice for quiet pool access or walking to TTC.

84373a1cbce87bb3846b0be0e350edd0.jpg

Yep the Hawaii building has the cls rooms (NON suite/those in TONGA). There are the 3 floors of rooms. The cl desk are on the far left end when arriving from lobby(GCH). The lounge is above that on BOTH 2nd and 3rd floors. You can access the lounge by the stairs to the far left when entering Hawaii, or use elevator just to the right.

Or use the outside stairs on your right before entering the building or last there are stairs on the far right end of the building. Those are nice for quiet pool access or walking to TTC.
@triciadono, where did this come from, is it current on views? I know this is always a little vague everywhere, and touring plans and tiki man don’t even always have the same or UTD info, but I was under the assumption that all of the first floor rooms facing the lagoon were lagoon view now that the bungalows are there. I know the common maps we refer to (tikiman and touring plans) hadn’t shown that, but I had been thinking we all but knew it to be the case?

@triciadono, where did this come from, is it current on views? I know this is always a little vague everywhere, and touring plans and tiki man don’t even always have the same or UTD info, but I was under the assumption that all of the first floor rooms facing the lagoon were lagoon view now that the bungalows are there. I know the common maps we refer to (tikiman and touring plans) hadn’t shown that, but I had been thinking we all but knew it to be the case?
I just googled it . I would think the tpv and lv are not necessarily accurate. I have had a few of the TPV rooms 1st floor even tho I booked LV.

I just googled it . I would think the tpv and lv are not necessarily accurate. I have had a few of the TPV rooms 1st floor even tho I booked LV.
That’s what I was thinking. I thought the entire first floor was now lagoon view. I have a TPV stay coming up and really, really, really want a balcony so I’m on high alert for any info on those rooms lol!

Glad to help! Poly CL is amazing, you're going to have a great time! :goodvibes

I wouldn't put it past them to put TPV label on those that can see the castle in between the bungalows. Which would explain why only 2, 3 rooms have TPV and the others don't.

I had a 2nd floor room and quite honestly, balcony, no balcony, no difference. Door opens. You can sit up at the rail with your chairs just the same. In the end, it was really a wash to us. Other than we could use ours and stay dry, LOL

I’m here at AKL now. CL rooms are currently on floor 4, Zebra Trail. Non-refurbished room, but it’s in good shape and still has the individual shampoo, conditioner, etc. I also got sunscreen!

Kudu side is where all the work is taking place. Kudu Floors 2 and 4 are blocked off. Once that side is finished, they’ll refurbish Zebra trail side.

Part of the check-in area is blocked off for some of the work they’re doing on 4. Not sure how long that will last - they just put that wall up yesterday and were busy working in there today! Pretty noisy as the sound travels up to the Lounge.

The good news: The animals are out on the Savannas and the love bugs are no longer an issue!

I’ll be here several more days before moving to WL-CL for a week and will post again if I get any new, useful information. ;)

I’m here at AKL now. CL rooms are currently on floor 4, Zebra Trail. Non-refurbished room, but it’s in good shape and still has the individual shampoo, conditioner, etc. I also got sunscreen!

Kudu side is where all the work is taking place. Kudu Floors 2 and 4 are blocked off. Once that side is finished, they’ll refurbish Zebra trail side.

Part of the check-in area is blocked off for some of the work they’re doing on 4. Not sure how long that will last - they just put that wall up yesterday and were busy working in there today! Pretty noisy as the sound travels up to the Lounge.

The good news: The animals are out on the Savannas and the love bugs are no longer an issue!

I’ll be here several more days before moving to WL-CL for a week and will post again if I get any new, useful information. ;)

Exciting! We are arriving in August for our first CL stay. Are you in the DVC rooms? Can you post pics of the food?

Thank you very much for the information!

We are going to stay in a CL room in AKL next August. Could you please confirm that now all CL rooms in AKL are on 4 floor of Zebra trial? Any of them are refurbished?

It is supposed that CL lounge refurbishment finished didn’t it?

From your savannah CL room you can see the animals without any effect of the refurbishments??

Thank you very much for the information!

We are going to stay in a CL room in AKL next August. Could you please confirm that now all CL rooms in AKL are on 4 floor of Zebra trial? Any of them are refurbished?

It is supposed that CL lounge refurbishment finished didn’t it?

From your savannah CL room you can see the animals without any effect of the refurbishments??

The rooms on Zebra Trail are not refurbished. AKL is working on Kudu side; once finished they will move to Zebra side. This is a major renovation so it will be several months before that happens.

I don’t know the refurbishment schedule nor do most of the CMs it seems!

The Club Lounge was refurbished several years ago. I’m not aware of any renovation plans to it, but will ask and post back if I get any info.

@Sheri in CT My iPad wouldn’t let me quote your post. I am not in a DVC CL room, I am in a CL resort room. Currently the 3 Kudu Trail 2-bedroom CL lockoffs on floor 6 are closed (as are the villas on floor 5 below) due to the noise from the renovations on floor 4.

I am unable to post photos since they’re all on my phone. Maybe once I’m home, I will try!

The WiFi here is the worst it’s ever been! I’m confident this will be corrected after the construction.

Thanks for the update. Enjoy the rest of your time at AKL CL, as well as at WL CL when you move there in a few days :).

We are arriving in August for our first CL stay.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first CL stay :wizard:.

We're at the BC right now, first time doing club level here. Must say that in general so far the lounge seems calmer than Poly's despite what feels like a lot more rooms (maybe wrong about that since they're all on one floor). Dinner items tonight were nice, several salads, roasted vegs, cheeses, chili bar, meatball sliders, bacon wrapped scallops and wee green tea cones stuffed with curried turkey salad. I'll try to remember to get some pictures and post them when we get home.

Breakfast this morning felt lacking in non sweet items but I knew that would be the case going in. CMs here have been great. Tiny thing but we've really enjoyed the 'fruit water' by the elevators. Just super nice to enjoy on your way out or when coming back in out of the heat.

Edit: cant word tonight

We're at the BC right now, first time doing club level here. Must say that in general so far the lounge seems calmer than Poly's despite what feels like a lot more rooms (maybe wrong about that since they're all on one floor). Dinner items tonight were nice, several salads, roasted vegs, cheeses, chili bar, meatball sliders, bacon wrapped scallops and wee green tea cones stuffed with curried turkey salad. I'll try to remember to get some pictures and post them when we get home.

Breakfast this morning felt lacking in non sweet items but I knew that would be the case going in. CMs here have been great. Tiny thing but we've really enjoyed the 'fruit water' by the elevators. Just super nice to enjoy on your way out or when coming back in out of the heat.

Edit: cant word tonight

Have a great time at BC! One of our favs, I had beach resort in my wax warmer today from Magic Candle Company.........:thumbsup2

I need some CL advice from all of the experts on this thread. I am thinking about a short (2 night stay) in November to attend a MVMCP for the first time. We will probably be nearby visiting family for thanksgiving, so we are thinking about taking advantage of this opportunity. We will be staying CL for the first time in July, so as of right now I have no experience with CL. For the November trip I am trying to decide between POR preferred room or maybe Grand Destino Tower standard CL. The price difference is about $252. I am wondering if the club will be worth the extra cost. I realize the tower isn’t open yet, but I am just curious, in general, if the CL upgrade would be worth it?

I need some CL advice from all of the experts on this thread. I am thinking about a short (2 night stay) in November to attend a MVMCP for the first time. We will probably be nearby visiting family for thanksgiving, so we are thinking about taking advantage of this opportunity. We will be staying CL for the first time in July, so as of right now I have no experience with CL. For the November trip I am trying to decide between POR preferred room or maybe Grand Destino Tower standard CL. The price difference is about $252. I am wondering if the club will be worth the extra cost. I realize the tower isn’t open yet, but I am just curious, in general, if the CL upgrade would be worth it?
I have the CSR tower cl booked for my mnsshp. I usually would do a mono resort but the price was great and I love to try new things @disney.

Mainly I think the time savings is a big factor. There is a lounge with drinks n snacks during the day, coming back from a park and grabbing what you want and plopping in the lounge or slinking off to the comfort of your own room nearby..... so much easier than standing in a line somewhere.

Breakfast? Family can eat as they wake or grab a beverage if they want. Y’all don’t have to be ready all at once.

5-7appies. This is good for a party nite. Get there right at 5p and head out when done. The party is a long nite so no need to get there hours early , you’ll burn out.

Your other option is to do what I did one year. We did non cl. Dd and I left MK at 6p and went to poly and had appies and drinks at Traders (Tambu works too) then in an hour went back. We had arrived at the party at 4p and got our wrist band and treat bag. We did some photos then left for the break. That was fun for non cl.

There’s always a way to make a fun trip, lots, lots of options!

Last edited:
I have the CSR tower cl booked for my mnsshp. I usually would do a mono resort but the price was great and I love to try new things @disney.

Mainly I think the time savings is a big factor. There is a lounge with drinks n snacks during the day, coming back from a park and grabbing what you want and plopping in the lounge or slinking off to the comfort of your own room nearby..... so much easier than standing in a line somewhere.

Breakfast? Family can eat as they wake or grab a beverage if they want. Y’all don’t have to be ready all at once.

5-7appies. This is good for a party nite. Get there right at 5p and head out when done. The party is a long nite so no need to get there hours early , you’ll burn out.

Your other option is to do what I did one year. We did non cl. Dd and I left MK at 6p and went to poly and had appies and drinks at Traders (Tambu works too) then in an hour went back. We had arrived at the party at 4p and got our wrist band and treat bag. We did some photos then left for the break. That was fun for non cl.

There’s always a way to make a fun trip, lots, lots or options!
Thanks for your input! I am glad to hear that you have the tower booked for virtually the same reason! We also love to try new places. We try to stay at a different resort each stay. Originally I was looking at CR, but it quickly became unavailable. I wonder if that resort always fills up this far in advance? I would love to try that one some day.

Thanks for your input! I am glad to hear that you have the tower booked for virtually the same reason! We also love to try new places. We try to stay at a different resort each stay. Originally I was looking at CR, but it quickly became unavailable. I wonder if that resort always fills up this far in advance? I would love to try that one some day.
Its a hard one to get for sure especially party nights. Also the discount never as good either. I have been doing GF a lot lately because it is discounted with AP at 30-40% .

We tagged a few days last year at Tgiving too. We did WL. If you can snag a room there you can add cl access at check in. Currently the only resort to do this. It was a quick boat ride to MK or even quicker bus ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter