Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I think I read somewhere on here that at WL you can add CL to your room at check-in. I'm currently booked in a 2 bdrm villa at Copper Creek as a cash reservation and was wondering if this is actually possible?

What others have said is correct, but it probably wouldn't hurt to ask at check in. Once when we were staying CL there, I had a friend book a regular CL room and was given a one bedroom suite in CC with access to the lounge as an upgrade, so it's possible in the system.

What others have said is correct, but it probably wouldn't hurt to ask at check in. Once when we were staying CL there, I had a friend book a regular CL room and was given a one bedroom suite in CC with access to the lounge as an upgrade, so it's possible in the system.

She can ask, but DVC units are excluded from Club Level. Main building only, unfortunately.

Hi. Does anyone have any experience with Disney moving their resort? Any idea when I should expect my room change (BWI to GF ... see above) to be updated in MDE? The fast passes that were promised were already added, but the resort change is not showing. I don’t want to move around any ADRs or fastpasses until the switch is official. Thanks!

We are contemplating doing our first CL stay at a Deluxe Room at WL. I am interested in the CL extra FP amenities available. Can anyone speak to (hopefully recent) experiences with these? Is there a thread I should be reading?
My current understanding is that if we stay a minimum of three nights, we can purchase 3 extra FPs for $50 per day per person. So for our party of six, $300 per day for at least three days. These FPs are not bound by the usual park and tier rules? Can I ask for help booking these, like ADR assistance?
Any insights welcome!

Hi. Does anyone have any experience with Disney moving their resort? Any idea when I should expect my room change (BWI to GF ... see above) to be updated in MDE? The fast passes that were promised were already added, but the resort change is not showing. I don’t want to move around any ADRs or fastpasses until the switch is official. Thanks!
I would start with calling DSS and ask them what they know, what they are able to see on their end.

Update! I talked to DSS and they confirmed the GF switch, but said it wouldn’t show up in MDE because it is a deal between the two resorts (BWI and GF), not Disney in general. The CM couldn’t see the building, but did say if we were in an outer building, we would have access to both clubs.

I cancelled my Beaches and Cream and replaced it with Wonderland Tea for my kids.

Wondering if I should also cancel my PPO BOG reservations because we could eat at the GF and still make it with early enough to the magic kingdom via the monorail.

Update! I talked to DSS and they confirmed the GF switch, but said it wouldn’t show up in MDE because it is a deal between the two resorts (BWI and GF), not Disney in general. The CM couldn’t see the building, but did say if we were in an outer building, we would have access to both clubs.

I cancelled my Beaches and Cream and replaced it with Wonderland Tea for my kids.

Wondering if I should also cancel my PPO BOG reservations because we could eat at the GF and still make it with early enough to the magic kingdom via the monorail.
I would keep the PPO BOG for two reasons 1. you can order whatever you want, i.e. if your kids usually eat breakfast but you don't (as is the case with DH and me) you can order entrees for them and just coffee (or nothing) for yourself. 2. yes, you will have better MK access from GF with the monorail but I still find it *so* much nicer to get into MK before the crowds and then to get a ride in on SDMT before the rope drop crowds arrive, which you will be able to do if you get in line for the ride (you'll see where it is, right outside the BOG bridge) by about 8:40 or so.

I agree it can't hurt to ask but what you are talking about is a completely different example because the guest booked CL and due to some sort of issue was given a room in CC. They would not have just done a random upgrade from WL to CC for no reason. That was done for something other than just pixie dust. They didn't want to take away their CL access due to no fault of the guest so they gave them access to what they'd booked and paid for. Someone who books CC can't get access to WL CL.

My current understanding is that if we stay a minimum of three nights, we can purchase 3 extra FPs for $50 per day per person. So for our party of six, $300 per day for at least three days. These FPs are not bound by the usual park and tier rules? Can I ask for help booking these, like ADR assistance?
Any insights welcome!

You do have to buy a minimum of 3 days worth of FPs. But technically you only need 2 CL nights to do that, because they can be for your check in & check out days. And you do not have to buy them for every member of your party. And only DSS can book them, you can not book or change those 3 paid FPs. And no tier restrictions. There is a whole thread on the theme park board explaining it all & answering al your questions.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...se-program-planning-discussion.3657573/unread

I’m slacking on the CL food updates for BWI. My apologies! BWI has completely ruined me for CL food. The staff are all lovely and helpful and the food is just amazing.

Tonight, we had pork belly with a jicama/apple slaw and swordfish with potatoes. The potatoes are more of a mash, but it’s not lumpy mashed potatoes. It’s something thinned out and lovely.

Saturday: shrimp cocktail (the shrimp were enormous) and a grilled steak with risotto.

Friday: sea bass from Flying Fish and a chicken curry over rice.

Thursday: I believe we had a grilled steak over a cauliflower silk and I can’t for the life of me remember the other dish, but it was really good.

I can’t believe we go home in two days. It’s been such a lovely trip. We’ve taken to staying at the Epcot resorts because we love the flexibility of going there in the evenings. The themes of BWI and YC/BC have never bowled me over because in that regard, Animal Kingdom is my favorite. However, my husband would be amazed at the food here, so my guess is the next time we take a big family trip, I’m booking BWI unless the boards here tell me something has gone awry.

Any questions while I’m here? Currently doing laundry because thunderstorms closed the pool. 😀

Does the concierge service for CL get a better chance at dining RSVPs at 180 days out or is it still better to just try to do it yourself?

I aways think it's much better to do it yourself. The online dining reservations open earlier than when DSS starts their day.

If you have access to the club lounge then you will be able to feed them very easily before you go the park. When we stayed at the GF the resort monorail started running 1/2 hour before park opening. I don't know if they run a bus to MK for people with PPO reservations. Maybe someone else knows about this. But the monorail will only take a few minutes and you can easily get there early.:)

Unless you really wanted to eat at BOG, I'd cancel and save your money.

The Club Level has plenty of breakfast offerings that please kids and adults and the breakfast club level service starts at 7:00 a.m. so you should have plenty of time to eat and arrive for park opening. You can put coffee in to go cups with lids, so you can take one with you if you want, although not sure it's allowed on monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter