Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Fair warning: I'mma get drunk next week at SL. I guarantee it. If you don't like it look away and mind your own vacation. Momma's been cooped up for almost 5 weeks, non weight bearing and unable to drive.

Seriously, I find that I enjoy my vacations much more when I worry less about what *other* people are doing and instead focus on what's going on with my own trip. Will people behave less than spectacularly while I'm there? Um, duh? Making a big deal of it will for sure cause stress, so why stress?

Killing me smalls. I’ll be the one asking to take a wine bottle up to my room. 😂

Y’all can judge all you want, but I’m not getting up until I’m done DISboard’ing. :earboy2:

View attachment 425158

Love that view :cloud9:.

Y'all, I am so, so happy right now. I was checking the AP rates for my trip in October (as I do every few days) and my holy grail of WDW resort rooms -- TPV CL at the Contemporary -- popped up as available! It took me approximately one hot second to switch my reservation over from the GF SL building.

I adore the CR, and we haven't been able to snag a discounted room there in years and years. I know it's still ridiculously expensive, but I'm delighted nonetheless. Now I just have to make sure I keep my expectations reasonable and don't let myself get too caught up in comparing it to our first CR CL trip in 2011 (which stands in my mind as one of my best vacations ever).

Congrats on getting exactly what you want. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I’ll be there next week too! First time CL so we are so excited and I’ll be drinking right along with you!!!

Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first CL stay :).

Ooohhh!!! Look for a family of 4 with 2 teens and the mom in a boot! It's our first time at GF but not CL. We love CL as a family, hope you enjoy it!

Hope you have a great trip! :goodvibes

Okay - I have another questions and I am asking for your experience with it. I currently have 1 night CL booked at CR and then 4 nights at CSR CL - I am looking to extend the CR CL stay by 1 night and shorten the CSR CL stay by 1 night. I don't see the availability on the website but is this something DSS might have some magic to assist with?

I have a question that I have not been able to find the answer to anywhere, and FWIW, I am not a lush, lol. I rarely drink at home, so on vacation all bets are off - I am staying CR Atrium CL, I was wondering, would I be able to get Bailey's at breakfast time if I requested it? Bailey's in coffee is one of my favorite treats.

I can't quite answer your specific question, but as I recall, CR CL doesn't serve Baileys. The cream liquor they offer is called Amarula.

The two liquors taste somewhat similar, but they are actually quite different from each other. Baileys is made with Irish whiskey. Amarula is made in South Africa from a fruit called a marula. Amarula has a picture of an elephant on the front, because elephants love marula fuit. The marula fruits naturally ferment, and the elephants get mildly intoxicated eating them.

I’ve never tried Grand Mariner before this GF SL trip, so I was a little skeptical whether or not I’d like it when a CM asked if she could make me something special. When she told me she mixed Grand Mariner with champagne and POG juice, I didn’t see how it would work, but it was actually delicious!!!! (I was actually feeling pretty good after a couple!! 🤣) I definitely recommend it!!

I’ve never tried Grand Mariner before this GF SL trip, so I was a little skeptical whether or not I’d like it when a CM asked if she could make me something special. When she told me she mixed Grand Mariner with champagne and POG juice, I didn’t see how it would work, but it was actually delicious!!!! (I was feeling pretty good after a couple!! 🤣) I definitely recommend it!!
Yep I will make that for myself at poly in a few short weeks. YUM

I have a question that I have not been able to find the answer to anywhere, and FWIW, I am not a lush, lol. I rarely drink at home, so on vacation all bets are off - I am staying CR Atrium CL, I was wondering, would I be able to get Bailey's at breakfast time if I requested it? Bailey's in coffee is one of my favorite treats.
I can't quite answer your specific question, but as I recall, CR CL doesn't serve Baileys. The cream liquor they offer is called Amarula.

The two liquors taste somewhat similar, but they are actually quite different from each other. Baileys is made with Irish whiskey. Amarula is made in South Africa from a fruit called a marula. Amarula has a picture of an elephant on the front, because elephants love marula fuit. The marula fruits naturally ferment, and the elephants get mildly intoxicated eating them.
Just discovered (lol, “discovered” I just never noticed tbh) Amarula in South Africa a few months ago! SO yummy! I like Baileys but Amarula is my new fav. And it’s excellent mixed in with coffee, definitely give it a try if you get a chance!

Just discovered (lol, “discovered” I just never noticed tbh) Amarula in South Africa a few months ago! SO yummy! I like Baileys but Amarula is my new fav. And it’s excellent mixed in with coffee, definitely give it a try if you get a chance!

When we went to Nomad Lounge in January they were doing Amarula in coffee, my husband was even able to get Amarula in hot chocolate from them, both were tasty!

I’ve never tried Grand Mariner before this GF SL trip, so I was a little skeptical whether or not I’d like it when a CM asked if she could make me something special. When she told me she mixed Grand Mariner with champagne and POG juice, I didn’t see how it would work, but it was actually delicious!!!! (I was actually feeling pretty good after a couple!! 🤣) I definitely recommend it!!
It's sweet orangey flavor so totally works with mimosas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter