Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I checked into our GF stay for Monday yesterday and will call and pay room off tomorrow. Today was a big day for me. I got out of my cast and am allowed to be heel weight bearing now! I'm still supposed to be "good" on our trip so not canceling the scooter rental but I can swim (starting Saturday) and that makes me so happy.
Glad you are on the mend! Have a wonderful trip! :flower:

Hi! I am sorry if this has been covered at length but I don't have a ton of time to go digging. What is the general policy for taking food/drinks out of the lounge? Is there a limit of what you can take out? (if you are allowed to take anything out) We recently were upgraded and have zero experience with club level. When we are at our hotel we would rather just decompress in the privacy of our own room rather than hang out in a public space, is that allowed? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Yes, as others have said, you are free to take food/beverages to your room. This tends to be our preference at pretty much every resort (the one exception for us is WL). My daughter and I prefer the quiet of our balcony and room to a very crowded lounge. Enjoy your upgrade and trip!!

Wait , I check I. 9/15 Saturday to late Sunday! See you in the lounge???
Omg yes! I’d love to meet a DISer there!! I check into a standard room late on Sat 9/14 but then I check into my CL one bright and early on Sun 9/15! I’m going to be there for breakfast before my AK day and then for evening appetizers before hitting up MNSSHP! DM me if you think a time on Sun might work for you!

The times in between the main food times (breakfast and twilight refreshers) are best for "hanging out" on the fourth floor. Also, there are seating areas on the third and fifth floors that can accommodate the non-dining, smart phone crowd during the main dining times. The first floor is always an option, too.

And yes, the CMs and management are aware, but Disney's "guest friendly" policy sometimes has priority over inappropriate deportment.

[Fortunately, V&A's is the ultimate oasis of tranquility.]

All the best. :thumbsup2

I was going to suggest that as well. Those who are working or waiting for their departure bus could consider moving to the third or fifth floor to find a table and leave the food lounge floor area for those who are currently eating. There is certainly nothing wrong with sitting for a few minutes, or all day when there is tables available, but I've seen it too, where people are literally standing there with plates of food while others have long been done and are just sitting talking or busy on their phones/laptops and it seems rude to not give up your table in a reasonable time period for those who have come after them.

It seems common courtesy is long gone for far too many. Some feel they paid and have the right to be there and just don't care about the rest who have paid and have the same right. Some are probably just oblivious.

Hi! I am sorry if this has been covered at length but I don't have a ton of time to go digging. What is the general policy for taking food/drinks out of the lounge? Is there a limit of what you can take out? (if you are allowed to take anything out) We recently were upgraded and have zero experience with club level. When we are at our hotel we would rather just decompress in the privacy of our own room rather than hang out in a public space, is that allowed? Any help is greatly appreciated.

What a great upgrade! As others have said, you can take food/drinks out of the lounge. Hope you have a time and enjoy your first CL stay :wizard:.

One month until my Gran Destino CL stay!! Checked in today and I. Can. Not. Wait. It’s just a few days but I’m stoked to see this new CL!

A few days is better than no days! Hope you have a great stay :).

I checked into our GF stay for Monday yesterday and will call and pay room off tomorrow. Today was a big day for me. I got out of my cast and am allowed to be heel weight bearing now! I'm still supposed to be "good" on our trip so not canceling the scooter rental but I can swim (starting Saturday) and that makes me so happy.

Glad your on the mend. Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

I’ve taken a lot of lounge pics in the past, but this is the best I can do on a zoomed in toaster - which probably isn’t that helpful. This was December 2018 so does have a bit of age.
@Laurieannc I'm reasonably sure that is a Hatco product. The sort of blimp shaped levers are good indicators. I think this is a similar one at Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Hatco-TPT-12...+tp-120&qid=1565914530&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Thank you both so much! Going to see if I can get it now!

Could you ask DSS what brand it is?

Thanks for the suggestion! Will give them a call if the Hatco one isn't it.

Are you at the Villains party at MNSSHP? I think I just saw you on ResortTV1’s live stream?!
We are here. I've got on custom Red Queen ears and a not so happy fairy tale shirt from universal last year
This place is overrun with bloggers and such

Got to say love the new fireworks show
Poor Ms Incredible had a float malfunction during the parade and had to get towed

Last edited:
Just finished our last full day at the MK. Good trip but glad to be going home tomorrow. We will relax in the lounge and with friends tonight, then we have a late check out tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to enjoy the lounge for a bit in the morning.

Glad you had a nice trip. Thanks for taking time out of your trip to post about your stay. Safe travels home :).

@AngiTN do the Deluxe rooms have the dispensers installed in the showers now? We stay next month, would be nice to have a heads up, we typically bring some of our own things we like. Curious to how much we should bring though as we will not touch those dispensers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter