Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am curious how you got it in the morning for your coffee. Did you just ask a CM, and they brought you a glass? I would guess they did not leave it out and accessible. Thanks for the answer and good news
I always took it back in a glass and put it in the fridge, then returned the glass the next morning.

And yes, the glasses and Frangelico are left out during cordials and are very much accessible!

Hey guys! :wave:

Just a head's up, I have removed all the old club level information from page 1 of this thread. Everything I had listed was from 2015 and I think probably causing more confusion than actually helping people.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2020 filled with lots of fun Disney trips!

Thank you for taking the time. I might have used the wrong email address!o_O

We are dipping our toes in the CL waters once again in September and just booked a couple of nights at GF RPC. We wanted Poly but the rate we got made RPC a better deal. GF is the only deluxe we have not yet tried...but Poly! I keep thinking we must have avoided GF for a reason, as we were on the verge of booking it once before (not CL). I’m hoping we made the right decision. Tell me what we will love about GF RPC so I can be at peace with my choice, lol.

We are dipping our toes in the CL waters once again in September and just booked a couple of nights at GF RPC. We wanted Poly but the rate we got made RPC a better deal. GF is the only deluxe we have not yet tried...but Poly! I keep thinking we must have avoided GF for a reason, as we were on the verge of booking it once before (not CL). I’m hoping we made the right decision. Tell me what we will love about GF RPC so I can be at peace with my choice, lol.
IMO, the food at GF is far better. I also like the lounge ambience, as well as the lounge location, a lot better. In September, being able to step off the monorail and not have to be outside in the heat at all to get to your room will be great. There is often beautiful live music from the lobby that can be heard very well in the lounge. They also have Mickey Waffles one day a week at the GF. Poly's line for food in the lounge often made it feel like a cafeteria to me. We also encountered mostly apathetic staff at the Poly, although it was a few years ago, so possibly no longer relevant.

Do all of the CL rooms have the amazing peppermint foot lotion? I definitely hoarded that stuff during my stay at CR CL. 😂
The last time (August '19) I had to leave a note for housekeeping to leave the foot lotion. It's wonderful stuff and not something that I've seen for sale in the gift shops.
It hasn't been in any of our CL rooms in over a year
But, I've seen it for sale in every gift shops. I saw it 2 weeks ago at the shop on the Boardwalk and I bought mine at the shop at POFQ last year.

IMO, the food at GF is far better. I also like the lounge ambience, as well as the lounge location, a lot better. In September, being able to step off the monorail and not have to be outside in the heat at all to get to your room will be great. There is often beautiful live music from the lobby that can be heard very well in the lounge. They also have Mickey Waffles one day a week at the GF. Poly's line for food in the lounge often made it feel like a cafeteria to me. We also encountered mostly apathetic staff at the Poly, although it was a few years ago, so possibly no longer relevant.
Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Thanks everyone for the feedback on BWI CL deluxe vs standard. Just as I was about to book BWI I saw that a GF RPC room is available for the same dates! With an AP discount they are about the same price.

Thoughts on BWI CL vs GF RPC? It would be a BWI deluxe room vs standard main bldg. at the GF. TIA!

I’ve haven’t tried Poly CL yet, but GF RPC is amazing!!! The lounge is huge! Lots of good food, Mickey waffles for breakfast, the atmosphere is amazing and so is the staff!!! (There’s either an orchestra or piano player playing while you’re eating!) It’s relaxing, has a beautiful view of MK, steps from the monorail. Highly recommend!

But, I've seen it for sale in every gift shops. I saw it 2 weeks ago at the shop on the Boardwalk and I bought mine at the shop at POFQ last year.
Thanks! I’d be willing to buy it I love it so much!

Haven’t stayed in RPC ( or any club level) since 2014 and I am very excited to be returning in July.

I have been scanning through this thread and am trying to make myself aware of changes in lounge services. I saw mention of waffles 😃 and CMs pouring drinks 😧

Will someone with recent experience please share?

RPC had been our favorite club level but then we then we discovered we liked staying in an Epcot area resort too. With the World Showcase five minutes away we didn’t feel the need for club level.

I thought it was past time to return to the GF.

Thanks in advance!

How crazy is Poly CL on 4th of July? trying to decide if it would be a fun festive atmosphere, or just too much to really enjoy. We usually stay on the dvc side of Poly but have the opportunity to try out CL for a free night. We would be moving to a different resort after the one night.

We did Poly CL for 7/4 in 2017 and 2018, didn’t do 2019.

In my opinion, special holidays like 7/4 and 12/31 at Poly CL are tons of fun, but they aren’t without their faults. People tend to “hang around” the lounge, it may be crowded at times, etc. Throw in an afternoon or evening rain shower anytime on 7/4 and things get packed real quick.

But there are major pros too - such as the reserved CL fireworks viewing area on the beach. The Hawaii longhouse is just such an excellent location relative to the reserved viewing area and reserved Poly beach activities for all resort guests, it’s hard to beat it.

It feels like they’ve been doing less ‘special’ menu items lately, but the CMs still do a good job of keeping things festive.

Overall, I’m a big fan. Happy to answer any questions.

Out of curiosity, which lounges require a CM to serve?

AFAIK for evening app service I think it breaks down as follows, subject to clarification from anyone with more recent experience:

Self-Serve
Poly
CR
AKL
BWI
GDT

CM-Served
GF RPC
GF SL
BC
YC

Tweener
WL (this one is debatable - CMs pour from the beer tap but beer is in the fridge for self-serve)

** I ‘think’ both GF RPC and SL are still CM-served but as I’m typing this I’m questioning if that’s still accurate, so someone please correct me if I’m mistaken.

AFAIK for evening app service I think it breaks down as follows, subject to clarification from anyone with more recent experience:

Self-Serve
Poly
CR
AKL
BWI
GDT

CM-Served
GF RPC
GF SL
BC
YC

Tweener
WL (this one is debatable - CMs pour from the beer tap but beer is in the fridge for self-serve)

** I ‘think’ both GF RPC and SL are still CM-served but as I’m typing this I’m questioning if that’s still accurate, so someone please correct me if I’m mistaken.

CM was pouring wine/opening bottles of beer in GF SL as of my July trip.

I will have to look harder next time! The resort gift shops always seem to have a very limited assortment of H2OPlus products. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter