Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Barbara C

Mouseketeer
    Hi -

Will the concierge still help you make fast pass reservations at the 60 day point? If so, would someone please post the email address for the concierge at the Beach Club? I'm not sure I can be online that day.

Thanks!

Barbara

Ricguz

Earning My Ears
    Try this also: I believe it’s a direct line to BC/YC signature services when they called me: (407) 939-2744, (407) 939-7213. Try that.

karen4546

DIS Veteran
    some have posted that Old Faithful club cast member contacted them prior to the CL stay. If anyone has their contact information for OFC at WL would you mind sending it to me via DM? or replying to this post?

• 3threebabies

Mouseketeer
    some have posted that Old Faithful club cast member contacted them prior to the CL stay. If anyone has their contact information for OFC at WL would you mind sending it to me via DM? or replying to this post?
    I am not sure when your visit is, but I got an email from OFC staff 2 weeks before check in and a phone call the day before to verify last minute details. I actually think they landline just showed up as the main WL number. We arrived 12/21/19.

3threebabies

Mouseketeer
    I am not sure when your visit is, but I got an email from OFC staff 2 weeks before check in and a phone call the day before to verify last minute details. I actually think they landline just showed up as the main WL number. We arrived 12/21/19.
    We loved it,but don’t plan to return to WL. I don’t seem to have kept info. Cameron sent email and greeted us downstairs upon arrival for checkin. A female CM called, but I don’t remember her name.

cmarsh31

DIS Veteran
    Hello everyone - just got the email that our AKV CL waitlist came through, so we get one night in a CL studio before moving over to a 2bd value studio for the remainder of the trip. Late flight, so we won't get to AK until about 8pm - hopefully there's still some yummy food left!

• KerryCM

DIS Veteran
    I am trying again
    Thank you for sharing! We've got a BWI deluxe room reserved for early December...our annual Christmas trip. Needless to say, right now we're booked at rack rate but will be hoping an AP discount comes our way. Usually the Cottages are discounted too so we'll see what we think in April relative to which room we decide on for December.
    If you go to page 1290 of this thread you will see the pictures I posted of the garden suite we had.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS