Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We had plenty of food as vegetarians at AKL just not "hot" offerings. The hummus, cheese, veggies, etc are plenty. It would have been nice to throw in a hot appetizer to change it up a little. We definitely were not hungry. The kids area is still back there with the tv etc there are just not any food offerings. We had a great stay and I am sure everyone else will too. The food was never running low and the cast members were happy to help you in anyway they could. We found the addition of boiled eggs for breakfast to be a great addition to the oatmeal and quinoa. We love the AKL and will keep coming back. It's just awesome!

Thank you so much for the link mickeynut1! I'm not sure how I missed it before. :)

You're welcome :goodvibes.

We'll be there 6/7-6/12 with a 1bedroom suite too! Will need to compare notes! ;)

Have a great trip :wizard:.

Hi all! Could we be added to the list? We are at BC CL Aug 24-30 and then Poly CL aug 30 - Sept 5. So excited!!

What a great split :).

We had plenty of food as vegetarians at AKL just not "hot" offerings. The hummus, cheese, veggies, etc are plenty. It would have been nice to throw in a hot appetizer to change it up a little. We definitely were not hungry. The kids area is still back there with the tv etc there are just not any food offerings. We had a great stay and I am sure everyone else will too. The food was never running low and the cast members were happy to help you in anyway they could. We found the addition of boiled eggs for breakfast to be a great addition to the oatmeal and quinoa. We love the AKL and will keep coming back. It's just awesome!

Glad you had a great stay ;).

We are at the CR and it has been great thus far. Staff has been very nice and helpful. Lounge food was good and constantly replenished. We did see the ultimate piggy family at the evening service. They were so bad that everybody in the lounge started talking about them When they left because their behavior was THAT uncouth. First, the woman pushed a guy on a scooter out of the way to get to the food. Then she took vast amounts of the hot appetizers. Think half the tray at a time. They took all the peanut butter and jelly cups and half a tray of rolls. She and her Husband then filled a plastic shopping bag with their food. They had to have 20.or more meat skewers that they put into paper cups. Then they went to the wine table with two large plastic cups with lids and eemptied an entire bottle of wine into it. People actually stopped what they were doing to watch this spectacle. I've seen greed at the lounge before, but this was at another level entirely. All the people around us were talking about it.

We are at the CR and it has been great thus far. Staff has been very nice and helpful. Lounge food was good and constantly replenished. We did see the ultimate piggy family at the evening service. They were so bad that everybody in the lounge started talking about them When they left because their behavior was THAT uncouth. First, the woman pushed a guy on a scooter out of the way to get to the food. Then she took vast amounts of the hot appetizers. Think half the tray at a time. They took all the peanut butter and jelly cups and half a tray of rolls. She and her Husband then filled a plastic shopping bag with their food. They had to have 20.or more meat skewers that they put into paper cups. Then they went to the wine table with two large plastic cups with lids and eemptied an entire bottle of wine into it. People actually stopped what they were doing to watch this spectacle. I've seen greed at the lounge before, but this was at another level entirely. All the people around us were talking about it.

Oh my!! That's worse than the family I saw at the BC CL bring a rolling cooler to the lounge and fill it with beer cans! :rotfl2:

What the hell is wrong with people???? :faint:

Hi everyone! I'm starting to plan our next trip for early May 2016. I am thinking of doing a first time club level stay since I would like to plan a more resort based/relaxing trip than usual. Is the Poly construction expected to be completed by then? I usually like first floor rooms, any reason this isn't a good option for the Poly club level building? Any tips appreciated!!!

Money can't buy you class~

Wow. That's officially the worst CL story I've heard! Seriously, who thinks it's ok to act like that?!

I saw a lady at Poly CL load up snacks into rubbermaid containers two years ago. :sad2: Then we wonder why the cutbacks on food and booze.

She and her Husband then filled a plastic shopping bag with their food. They had to have 20.or more meat skewers that they put into paper cups. Then they went to the wine table with two large plastic cups with lids and emptied an entire bottle of wine into it.
That's too funny! OMG I would have loved to see that. DH probably would have went up to them and said something. Things like that pisses him off.

:sad2:

Hi everyone! I'm starting to plan our next trip for early May 2016. I am thinking of doing a first time club level stay since I would like to plan a more resort based/relaxing trip than usual. Is the Poly construction expected to be completed by then? I usually like first floor rooms, any reason this isn't a good option for the Poly club level building? Any tips appreciated!!!

I haven't been following the Poly construction too closely, but I think the quiet pool construction is supposed to continue into next year, although I don't know for how long. Maybe others will be able to give some information on that time frame. We've never stayed CL at the Poly so I can't answer about a ground floor room, but I'm sure others will be able to help :flower3:.

:sad2:

I haven't been following the Poly construction too closely, but I think the quiet pool construction is supposed to continue into next year, although I don't know for how long. Maybe others will be able to give some information on that time frame. We've never stayed CL at the Poly so I can't answer about a ground floor room, but I'm sure others will be able to help :flower3:.

Thank you. :) I read a gazillion pages on the Poly and previous club level thread, I am still just not sure what to do. There is a lot of time before I have to book so I guess I can just see how much progress they've made by late fall and make a final decision.

Has anyone seen the new updates to the dining plan as of today? We chose to skip it with the cl stay, now that there is more flexibility I'm wondering if we should add it on now! We arrive on 6/7 which means we only have another day or two to decide! Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Mahalo!

Hi all! I have a question: has anyone had any success stories with the IPO after the 180 days for ADRs? Hoping for some hope! Thanks!:genie:

Has anyone seen the new updates to the dining plan as of today? We chose to skip it with the cl stay, now that there is more flexibility I'm wondering if we should add it on now! We arrive on 6/7 which means we only have another day or two to decide! Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Mahalo!

I like the change! Many times we have ended a trip with extra quick service meals, now we can use them for snacks. :D

That is really, excessively rude! I think some people think 'I paid extra for this so I'm going to get my money's worth!' But it's not meant to be an all you can eat buffet! It's light food and drink offerings, not Golden Corral!

I wish the CM's would crack down on some of that behavior...but that's a slippery slope I suppose because who gets to decide when one person has had too much. I guess someone could appropriately take 2-3 plates over an hour sitting in CL and someone thinking that was too much. Or someone taking a plate back to their room for other people in the room and it may look like they are hoarding food...so that could be difficult. But bringing in coolers and Tupperware should definitely not be allowed.

I often send my oldest son down to get a couple of plates of food for all of us to share if we are busy showering and getting dressed. Even then I've always told him not to pile the plate because it's rude. I'd rather send him to the lounge 3 times to get two muffins than have him take 8 of them at once and look like a pig. But that's just me. ;)

I used AKL CL IPO to get a BOG ADR short notice. I asked them about a month before our trip and they were able to find one for me about 3 days before we arrived. :D

That was special! Giving me some hope! Thanks! I am used to reserving for only three people but my parents are joining us, and it is so much harder with 5 people! Here's to wishing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter