Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes I saw that post. But that could be my fault, I didnt realize those big buttons they hand out were for birthdays and anniversaries. I put on the button "Ha,ha I'm staying CL"

Come on you have to flaunt it, be proud of it. When we stayed at AKL CL two years ago I used to wait for crowds to gather at the elevators so everyone could see me use my band for the exclusive ride to the CL floor;)
Sorry for my posts today, woke up with my wise a** gene in high gear.

These made me chuckle!
Truthfully I miss the old gold key to the world cards. I may still have one in my wallet.......

These made me chuckle!
Truthfully I miss the old gold key to the world cards. I may still have one in my wallet.......
Thanks, glad you enjoyed. We just chose our Magicband colors for our April WL/Cl and BC/CL stay, and everyone is still in one piece after the choices. It was awesome that as part of the new FP perk they now have Tiffany diamond initials "CL" on our Magicbands, so we can all flaunt it even more. (and because this is the Dis I have to say, just kidding).

These made me chuckle!
These made me chuckle!

Those are hysterical. I somehow missed the button one. Last yr when we stayed BC some young girl rolled her eyes and made a CL comment under her breath when dh hit the elevator button. So weird. One time in Atlantic City dh and I were upgraded to a floor where you needed key access in the elevator to stop there. We were giddy like 2 kids wondering if we were going to have an awesome room, view etc. The room was identical to every other floor. What a let down. Several times in the elevator someone would comment, oh good for you, (nicely) and we would laugh knowing there wasn't anything special. I wonder what the other, or real key, rooms are like there.

We just booked our first time at CL. We'll be staying at the Poly in the last week in November. Any suggestions for a first timer?

Mike

Last edited:
We just booked our first time at CL. We'll be staying at the Poly in the last week in November. Any suggestions for a firs timer?

Mike
Be sure to wear the golden lei so everyone will know you are staying CL;)

But seriously, follow the posts from GADisneyDad he has great information on all the CLs, it was a big help planning our WL CL trip in April, and he has great posts on Poly. He just likes to post about all these CL stays to show how fabulously wealthy and special he is (again, JUST KIDDING).

Be sure to wear the golden lei so everyone will know you are staying CL;)

But seriously, follow the posts from GADisneyDad he has great information on all the CLs, it was a big help planning our WL CL trip in April, and he has great posts on Poly. He just likes to post about all these CL stays to show how fabulously wealthy and special he is (again, JUST KIDDING).
I'll be sure to hang my holographic CL badge from the golden lei before we ride the hovercraft to MK. ;) :rotfl2:

Thanks for the advice. I'll read GADisneyDad's posts and do some more searching. We aren't likely to book CL in the near future and want to make sure we get the most out of the experience.

Mike

We just booked our first time at CL. We'll be staying at the Poly in the last week in November. Any suggestions for a first timer?

Mike

Congrats on booking your first CL stay. I can't offer any suggestions as we haven't stayed CL at the Poly, but I agree with the pp that GADisneyDad always has great info & pics on all CLs, but especially Poly CL. Enjoy the planning. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Quick re-intro .... I'm staying CL at the Poly in a couple months, and it's the first time at the Poly for me, first time CL, and only second time to WDW. We'll only be there for 2 nights (pre-cruise).

I'm now considering another stay later this year, club level at either the Beach Club or the Boardwalk Inn. It would be a stay of 5-6 nights. I'm getting a good idea of the differences of the resorts in general from other threads .... but from a CL-perspective, is there a clear leader between the two?

Quick re-intro .... I'm staying CL at the Poly in a couple months, and it's the first time at the Poly for me, first time CL, and only second time to WDW. We'll only be there for 2 nights (pre-cruise).

I'm now considering another stay later this year, club level at either the Beach Club or the Boardwalk Inn. It would be a stay of 5-6 nights. I'm getting a good idea of the differences of the resorts in general from other threads .... but from a CL-perspective, is there a clear leader between the two?

First, Poly CL is awesome. You will love it.

We have done BC CL and I thought it was OK. We stayed there for the pool (Stormalong Bay) and that didn't really disappoint, but I thought BC CL was average. Meanwhile, BWI CL gets RAVE reviews here and it looks amazing. It's my next-non-MK-resort we are going to stay at. So without having stayed at BWI (yet!), based on the reports here and my BC CL trip, I would say BWI over BC by a landslide.

Last edited:
So although this isn't exactly a CL post, it's in reference to the extra FP for CL guest to buy. If you are on the fence about if you actually need to buy them or not I wanted to post how our day went yesterday and that we accomplished. For reference we were at MK and according to TP, MK was a 7 yesterday. It was pretty crowded but not crazy. I say anytime the extended cue is being used for the carousel and people are spilling out of that....it's crowded. Anyways here's what we did:
Got to the park at 1030

Buzz FP+ #1
Monsters laugh floor (DD got her joke told AND got interviewed, she was in heaven)
Pooh FP+ #2
Barnstomer + #3
4th FP little mermaid
5th FP Tea Cups
Snack
Watched Dance Party in front of the castle
Watched Mickeys friendship fare @ castle
Played Sorcerers of MK, finally beat level 1....it only took us about 2 years!, went to firehouse to get more cards.
Snack #2
Country bear jamboree
6th FP Big Thunder Mt
7Th FP Peter Pan
Mickeys Philharmagic
8th FP Aladdins magic carpets
Swiss family tree house
Left the park at 430

So that was our day, which was meant to be an easy day. I felt like we did a lot for not really trying to do a lot.

I just upgraded to club level at the AKL, savannah view. My sister-in-law and I will be there from 1/17-1/22. I am really excited the 20th is both of our birthdays. I am not going to tell her I upgraded I will wait to surprise her once we get there. I know that the club level rooms are on the 4th floor, hopefully it won't be too inconvenient. We will take advantage of the breakfast offerings since we only have one breakfast booked, and I am looking forward to the evening snacks.
We were there last January. It was so pretty to walk to /from the lounge I didn't mind.

Have fun!

I haven't stayed BW at all but we stayed Bc cl and I was not impressed. We just had mediocre service in the lounge. I wanted to switch to BW because I was that unhappy but dh didnt want to move. I waited a long time for beverages and even gave up a few times. That's just my experience though, others that were there the same week reported having good service.

We are going to have our first CL stay Nov 24-Dec 1 at the Boardwalk. It will be me, my husband, 2 boys and my parents so we got the Deluxe CL room. We are so beyond excited for this trip. This is my mom's dream resort since it reminds her of spending time with her parents at the Jersey Boardwalks in the 50's and 60's. I am excited to be able to walk to two parks.

I stayed CL at BWI for the first time last year and loved it. My previous CL experience had been at YC. I liked the food offerings better at BWI. We had a chef from Flying Fish every evening whipping up fresh things on the spot. I will be going back in for another stay there in late November.

Check out this site:
www.tikimanpages.com

Then read 1st pages of this thread and poly thread. Then come back for clarifications. Also feel free to pm me. I have done std, gv cl, lv cl and tpv cl at poly. Loved em all.

I haven't stayed BW at all but we stayed Bc cl and I was not impressed. We just had mediocre service in the lounge. I wanted to switch to BW because I was that unhappy but dh didnt want to move. I waited a long time for beverages and even gave up a few times. That's just my experience though, others that were there the same week reported having good service.
I agree. I loved the food there but service was very spotty. I didn't love all the food at bwi but the service was the best I have had.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed. We just chose our Magicband colors for our April WL/Cl and BC/CL stay, and everyone is still in one piece after the choices. It was awesome that as part of the new FP perk they now have Tiffany diamond initials "CL" on our Magicbands, so we can all flaunt it even more. (and because this is the Dis I have to say, just kidding).
:worship::rotfl2:
We aren't likely to book CL in the near future and want to make sure we get the most out of the experience.

Mike
FAMOUS LAST WORDS!
So although this isn't exactly a CL post, it's in reference to the extra FP for CL guest to buy. If you are on the fence about if you actually need to buy them or not I wanted to post how our day went yesterday and that we accomplished. For reference we were at MK and according to TP, MK was a 7 yesterday. It was pretty crowded but not crazy. I say anytime the extended cue is being used for the carousel and people are spilling out of that....it's crowded. Anyways here's what we did:
Got to the park at 1030

Buzz FP+ #1
Monsters laugh floor (DD got her joke told AND got interviewed, she was in heaven)
Pooh FP+ #2
Barnstomer + #3
4th FP little mermaid
5th FP Tea Cups
Snack
Watched Dance Party in front of the castle
Watched Mickeys friendship fare @ castle
Played Sorcerers of MK, finally beat level 1....it only took us about 2 years!, went to firehouse to get more cards.
Snack #2
Country bear jamboree
6th FP Big Thunder Mt
7Th FP Peter Pan
Mickeys Philharmagic
8th FP Aladdins magic carpets
Swiss family tree house
Left the park at 430

So that was our day, which was meant to be an easy day. I felt like we did a lot for not really trying to do a lot.
this was what you did without purchasing correct? I am surprised on the PP and big thunder pulls. How many were in your group?

Sorry, I know you all want to discuss other things now, but I have some questions about the new FP program.

I know with the new pilot program you have options for reserved seating for the nighttime shows, but is afternoon parade an option as well? I’m not sure why, but I feel like I read it was at one point, but haven’t seen it in discussions.

Also, if this offer continues into the fall and winter do you think they will offer a section for the parties?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter