Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just booked our FP's and nighttime selections for our trip which is 4/14-4/18. I booked for 4/15,4/16,4/17.
- She booked ALL 6 FPs for each of those 3 days.
- She couldn't overlap any of the times.
- TSMM was NOT coming up as an option for any of the days. She put me on hold and said to keep checking back. I then said that I wasn't sure we would keep the 2nd Studios day if TSMM would be closed. She said, "no- keep it... You'll want them and need them if the rumors are true".
So- maybe Toy Story Land will have a soft opening? Idk what to make of it.

I just booked our FP's and nighttime selections for our trip which is 4/14-4/18. I booked for 4/15,4/16,4/17.
- TSMM was NOT coming up as an option for any of the days. She put me on hold and said to keep checking back. I then said that I wasn't sure we would keep the 2nd Studios day if TSMM would be closed. She said, "no- keep it... You'll want them and need them if the rumors are true".

Holy moly that's interesting. Im booked at wilderness lodge the following weekend, not CL but when pass holder discounts are released I may change... do they need to close TSMM completely when they change the entrance point? I was hoping it would be in soft opening for our May 31st trip, April would be pretty amazing (and quick).

I'm going the same week but our travel dates are 4/16-21. I would be sad if TSMM is closed but had been preparing for it - I can't even imagine if there was a soft opening of TS Land. :cloud9: I will try not to think about it!

I'm considering the FP thing but still on the fence - thanks for your feedback! Have a great trip!

How long does it usually take SS to reply to emails? I sent a message yesterday and haven't heard back.

Usually 24 hours. Sometimes less, sometimes more. Usually when I find myself saying “gee, it sure is taking awhile” I hear back from them. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

If you happened to have been asking about the new paid FP+ trial program, they aren’t likely to reply in writing - they’ll call instead.

Hope that helps.

Usually 24 hours. Sometimes less, sometimes more. Usually when I find myself saying “gee, it sure is taking awhile” I hear back from them. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

If you happened to have been asking about the new paid FP+ trial program, they aren’t likely to reply in writing - they’ll call instead.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I already booked the new FP+. They didn't offer to book my other fast passes at that time and I would like to book them now if that is being offered. I will give them a call tonight if i don't hear from them.

Great info, thank you so much for the post. Will be there the same week. Excited they can reserve all six FP each day.

I understand they can’t overlap times but can you book the same ride twice as part of your choices between the two systems?

Example:
Club Level Bonus Fast passes:
*Flight of Passage
*Na’vi River
*Everest

Regular Fast Passes:
*Flight of Passage
*Everest
*Safari

I understand they can’t overlap times but can you book the same ride twice as part of your choices between the two systems?

Example:
Club Level Bonus Fast passes:
*Flight of Passage
*Na’vi River
*Everest

Regular Fast Passes:
*Flight of Passage
*Everest
*Safari

No, you have to book different attractions.

Hey guys, Im trying to choose between the Grand Floridian sugarloaf club level standard room vs the Polynesian club level garden view. Which one do you guys prefer?
We prefer GF, but that's us. Depends on your priorities. I should add, our Poly stay was a while ago: the bungalows hadn't been built.

Actually the bungalows are a significant factor in why we haven't returned. IMO, they very much detract from the Poly view. A big reason, IMO, a big reason to choose any of the monorail CL's is the view of the MK fireworks. At Sugarloaf, you also have a reduced ability to see them. At Sugarloaf, you go out to the marina to see the fireworks, and scramble for a viewing spot along with the general public. no biggie, but some folks get a bit strange about hogging seats, nabbing their view, and then TALKING over the entire show. (for the life of me, I can't figure that one out. Why bother seeing it if you're just going to talk?) Since the audio isn't very loud, it = others can't hear the show.

I wouldn't mind watching the fireworks in MK, except so many folks have just gotten completely obnoxious about it. IMO, it is just completely different to see them from the CR lounge, which is stress-free. The Poly lounge is similar, though as I said, the view isn't quite as good as it once was. You get spoiled!

GF = better food, we've had better service (always very subjective), GF rooms are bright + cheery, rooms have much better layout, love the GF lobby, love the lobby music, better kids splash area

Poly = themed food, dark rooms, better pool, darker bathroom lighting, walk to TTC, no hot tub

If there's a price difference, I'd also factor that.

All that said, I feel compelled to add that CR is our favorite of the 3 monorail resorts, because I give HIGH value on being able to walk to/from MK. Also, you get easier monorail access if the weather is less than ideal. Your room is an elevator+security+escalator from the monorail. At Poly, you have a long exposed walk +stairs to get to monorail (or crowded elevator). GF is slightly better access, but only a little.

No, you have to book different attractions.
Thank you!

I thought of one more question:
I know the days don’t have to be consecutive as long as I do a three day minimum.

But does everyone in the room have to do the program and pay the $50 per day?
My husband comes to DISNEY to golf and just meets us in the park/hotel for dinner.
He might ride a couple of rides but that is about it.

It doesn’t make sense to assign him extra fast passes he won’t use.

Last edited:

Hmm, we are going that week too. I am still on the fence about booking the extra fastpasses. This info doesn’t really help make my decision easier. Frankly, we love Toy Story & I was planning to park hop to the Studios to ride on 2 of the 3 days I would book. We don’t do roller coasters & aren’t interested in Pandora. So I don’t know if there is enough at Epcot & MK to make it worth 3 days of fastpasses.

Wondering about the “check back” comment. What does that mean? Can they get you fastpasses later even if it past the 60 day mark? Will there be an advantage having this extra fastpass package booked? Wonder if they will send out some kind of notice if the ride will open so they can get fastpasses before they open to everyone else.

More unknowns!

Thank you!

I know the days don’t have to be consecutive as long as I do a three day minimum.

My husband comes to DISNEY to golf and just meets us in the park/hotel for dinner.

I am relatively sure you don't have to buy it for everyone in your party. Not 100% confident in that statement, but pretty certain.

Thank you!

No, it's your choice.

I can upgrade from a Garden/Woods View Room at the YC to a standard Club Level Room for around $40/night for our honeymoon at the end of April. I'm considering doing this, but was wondering.. do the standard club level rooms have terrible views? And are they extremely far away from the club level lounge area?

I can upgrade from a Garden/Woods View Room at the YC to a standard Club Level Room for around $40/night for our honeymoon at the end of April. I'm considering doing this, but was wondering.. do the standard club level rooms have terrible views? And are they extremely far away from the club level lounge area?

The standard rooms look out over the front of the resort-- the drive entering the hotel, parking lot in the distance & porte cochere. There are also a very few rooms with pretty bad views of a loading/ dumpster area. As for distance, standard & water view rooms are across the hall from each other. Some are close to the lounge, some far down the hall. You can request close to lounge for both room types.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter