Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Acclimating to being back home. We really enjoyed the Innkeeper's lounge. Looking towards a Halloween trip, we are wanting to stay in an MK area resort for a few days after 5 nts at the Dolphin. We would be doing 3 or 4 nts and wanting to splurge for CL again. I am leaning towards WL, we've done WL years ago and loved the resort, we also want to go over to FW for the golf cart parade. How is CL at WL? Open to CR and Poly as well. Thoughts??
Wl has a homey feeling , even CL. I haven’t been in the new lounge but others have posted good things .

I like cr for trips with dd because she loves walking to/from mk all hours .

Poly is a fun theme .

Wl has a better price and option of boat or bus makes for decent transport to mk :)

Food wise of the 3 I prefer WL.

Cr for view and walk.

Poly for walkability to TTC which is nice for Epcot .

I like polys lounge the best but the other 2 are also unique and make a nice place to relax and enjoy the theming .

Last edited:
I just made an exucutive decision and booked the BWI CL garden room for our 5th anniversary may31-June 5. I have never heard of the ability to buy extra fast passes. How do I do that? We have AP and are DVC members. We have stayed CL at AKL, WL, and GF. WL very disappointing. Liked the other 2 but not so much. I read that chefs make food on weekends including omelettes. True? DH wanted to stay at Yacht Club. I have always wanted to stay in the garden honeymoon suite. Any pros or cons to BWI vs Yacht Club CL? Never stayed at YC. A bit hesitant with construction and conventioneers and pet friendly. Love dogs but don’t want to hear them barking! Could also get a one bedroom suite at BC. help please. I don’t want to be disappointed.
I don't think you will be disappointed in the garden cottage. We stayed in one in February and absolutely loved it. DH does not like the BWI but loved the garden cottage, we didn't find the walk to the lounge to be a problem. We were in 1202 which is the second cottage so very close to the stairs, maybe if we were further down we would have minded the walk more. I have been to the YC at least three times since the dogs were allowed and never heard one barking, saw some on the boardwalk though. The construction really isn't an issue, you can only see it when coming into the front of the YC. The YC is our go to Epcot resort but in your case I would choose the garden cottage...love all the extra room and two bathrooms! :love: We enjoyed both lounges, with a slight preference to the YC...I like the decor of the lounge better and the convenience of it's location...great CM's in both lounges. Hope I didn't confuse you more. :rotfl:

You have to call DSS to book the extra FP's. I second the suggestion by GADisneyDad to read the CL FP thread.

Yes still a trial offering. With all things Disney it can be stopped, modified or enhance at any time. Just like the Express buses between the parks. They were popular by those that knew about it or could find the location of the pick-up location in each park.

Dave

Has anyone stayed Poly CL in the last two months or so. I’m debating making the switch and I just wanted to hear from someone who has stayed recently.

Last edited:
I'd been reading lots of posts on here before our recent trip to BWI, as we'd never stayed Club Level before. Here was our experience:

- I was never contacted by DSS prior to our trip. I finally e-mailed them a couple weeks before
our arrival, requesting a 3rd floor room for its larger balcony (we had a deluxe room booked).
DSS replied, assuring me they would do their best to accommodate my request. Got a text
from them on arrival day, stating our room was on the 4th floor.

- We were not met by anyone from the CL staff, nor were we shown to our room by anyone else.
We only found the Innkeepers Club because it was right around the corner from our room.
When we asked the young(ish) guy at the CL desk where to find the lounge, he just pointed and
said "down the hall, to the right." No welcoming hello, introduction, or anything.

- The food options weren't quite what I was expecting, particularly the desserts in the evening.
They were on the cheaper end of the scale, as were the pastries in the morning at breakfast.
Discovered that Club Level isn't worth the extra cost for our family, as we were always in the
parks during dinner hours. We mainly only used it to get beverages to keep in our room.
Their staff members were all very friendly and willing to help, though.

- There were several CL staff members attending the desk at different times. Aside from one
older gentleman who was very friendly and helpful, none of the others spoke, even to say
hello, when we walked by. After reading about people referring to them as practically being family
members, it was a bit disappointing. To me, anyway.

Are the club level 3 extra FPs for $50/person/day still considered a trial offering? If so, any guesses on whether it will still be around for spring break 2019?

Just to add to your post they are a $50 pp/pd for a minimum of 3 days. I used them last time we went and I think they are still around at the moment. Heads up though you will need to book yhe most desireable ones yourself and use these on lesser wanted attractions. Dont expect seven dwarfs or pandora!

Just to add to your post they are a $50 pp/pd for a minimum of 3 days. I used them last time we went and I think they are still around at the moment. Heads up though you will need to book yhe most desireable ones yourself and use these on lesser wanted attractions. Dont expect seven dwarfs or pandora!

I'm confused...are you saying the ones you paid CL FP+ didnt allow you to book rides like FOP with DSS?? Did you book really late in the game?

The paid FP+ opens you up at 90 days and they can most certainly get you the high demand ones. Regular rooms have to wait until 60 + 10 (ish) which still doesn't get them to 90 days and the FPs come from a different grouping. I had no trouble getting all the extract times I wanted and all the tier 1s across the board and others haven't either.

I'm confused...are you saying the ones you paid CL FP+ didnt allow you to book rides like FOP with DSS?? Did you book really late in the game?

The paid FP+ opens you up at 90 days and they can most certainly get you the high demand ones. Regular rooms have to wait until 60 + 10 (ish) which still doesn't get them to 90 days and the FPs come from a different grouping. I had no trouble getting all the extract times I wanted and all the tier 1s across the board and others haven't either.

Almost all were gone for me and I didnt book very late in the game sadly. Maybe its a luck thing, i did go over easter/spring break. Dont get me wrong, I got splash mountain, buzz etc but Seven Dwarfs, Pandora, Peter Pan etc was pretty much not an option for us.

With the CL program, at 90 days from check-out one has nearly unlimited FP availability at effectively any time of the day.

If booking the program closer to 60 days from arrival, yes, you then start to compete with other people who have a 60 day FP window open already.

Since the timing to book the extra program is 90 days from check-out and any resort-eligible guest can book FPs 60 days from check in + length of stay (up to 14 days), there are potentially certain length trips which could make that timing pretty close. But outside of that extreme, under most circumstances booking it at 90 days or shortly thereafter should result in virtually no restrictions on FP availability.

Almost all were gone for me and I didnt book very late in the game sadly. Maybe its a luck thing, i did go over easter/spring break. Dont get me wrong, I got splash mountain, buzz etc but Seven Dwarfs, Pandora, Peter Pan etc was pretty much not an option for us.
I’m so sorry to hear this! I wonder what happened :confused:! I haven’t been for spring break in several years because I prefer warmer weather and spring break can be a crap shoot (our spring break is mid March), but if your FP problem really was due to crowds, remind me not to go for spring break! I booked the extra FPs for our Memorial Day and 4th of July trips because I assumed if we didn’t, we wouldn’t be able to ride much due to crowds, and we got everything we wanted! We even got the new TS rides for our July trip! But I will say that we booked on the 90th day. I hope you have better luck next time (assuming they still have the program). I’m sure you still had a great trip:bitelip:!

Wow! I called at probably 80 days from checkout and got exactly what we wanted for our trip the first week of July. I even switched our entire July 4th and 5th days last week for AK and Epcot and still got both Pandora rides and FEA. I had to do FOP in the evening, but still got a FP for it. Seems strange that you couldn't even get 7DMT. That stinks.

That makes no sense at all. How could they be gone for you if you booked at anything over 60 days when we booked ours at 60 days and got all those rides? We went over Spring Break, and then have booked a trip over Memorial Day and another over July 4th. And the July 4th trip is only 3 days.

I'm thinking something else when wrong with your request

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-toffs-easter-2018-pre-trip-report-plan.3637629/#post-58854218

Maybe because you booked less than 90days or even 60 you had difficulties ? Sorry that it didn't work out for you and your family.

Hopefully for those who book right away will get all that they want. :confused3:thumbsup2

Has anyone stayed Poly CL in the last two months or so. I’m debating making the switch and I just wanted to hear from someone who has stayed recently.

We stayed at Poly CL from May 4-13. It was great! I have nothing to compare it to as this was our first stay at an on-site resort. We loved the lounge...I was there nearly every morning at 6:30 to enjoy the quiet, the coffee and the view.

We found the food offerings to be good...nothing outstanding food-wise but perfectly fine. We visit Chicago a lot and enjoy top-notch food in restaurants there and I wasn't really expecting "outstanding" lounge food in the same way I would expect it at restaurants we frequent back home. My husband would have liked eggs and bacon to be an option (as it is in concierge lounges at hotels) but I was fine with the continental breakfast offerings. I am not a big fan of Chardonnay wine (preferring Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc) but I made do with it LOL. The other white wines offered were both sweet so for me Chardonnay was the best choice. Same for my husband...he prefers Cabs but they had Merlot in the lounge which he drank.

The lounge CMs were friendly and would get things for me that weren't out (like goldfish crackers or gummy bears for the grandkids). The concierge CMs were friendly and helpful.

The rooms in Hawaii were very nice...no issues with housekeeping. Turn down service was provided daily (though very early) each evening. Loads of towels in the bathroom and refills of bath products. We requested a ground floor garden view which we received. I would definitely stay here again - love the Poly vibe and having the beach right outside our building was great.

Did you have any specific concerns?

For all you CL vets, do you find the food offerings better at the less popular resorts verses the very popular ones? Like say Disney doesn't have to bring their best to the table at the Poly CL because the Poly would be booked regardless?

Hello everyone, I'm looking for recent offerings of the Regatta Club at the YC CL, especially the breakfast, but they seem hard to find. Has anyone been there recently? TIA!

Thank you so much for such a detailed reply. That was exactly what I was looking for!!

We stayed at Poly CL from May 4-13. It was great! I have nothing to compare it to as this was our first stay at an on-site resort. We loved the lounge...I was there nearly every morning at 6:30 to enjoy the quiet, the coffee and the view.

We found the food offerings to be good...nothing outstanding food-wise but perfectly fine. We visit Chicago a lot and enjoy top-notch food in restaurants there and I wasn't really expecting "outstanding" lounge food in the same way I would expect it at restaurants we frequent back home. My husband would have liked eggs and bacon to be an option (as it is in concierge lounges at hotels) but I was fine with the continental breakfast offerings. I am not a big fan of Chardonnay wine (preferring Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc) but I made do with it LOL. The other white wines offered were both sweet so for me Chardonnay was the best choice. Same for my husband...he prefers Cabs but they had Merlot in the lounge which he drank.

The lounge CMs were friendly and would get things for me that weren't out (like goldfish crackers or gummy bears for the grandkids). The concierge CMs were friendly and helpful.

The rooms in Hawaii were very nice...no issues with housekeeping. Turn down service was provided daily (though very early) each evening. Loads of towels in the bathroom and refills of bath products. We requested a ground floor garden view which we received. I would definitely stay here again - love the Poly vibe and having the beach right outside our building was great.

Did you have any specific concerns?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!