Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have stayed at all of those, thanks. I have not stayed on the CL floor at BC, hence why I asked the poster about BC.

But thanks though.

As it happens, every time we've stayed at BC, we've been lucky enough to be assigned great room locations. Though I know it was some luck of the draw.

BC doesn't always get high marks in this thread, but we've really always had great stays, including very friendly staff.

Staff varies for stay to stay, and day to day, as I'm sure you know, but most often, when I recall CL staff that went above and beyond for us, a high percent of those CM's were at BC/YC.

Does anyone have photos of where the reserved viewing areas are for the nighttime shows? The ones' that can be purchased with the additional fastpasses

As it happens, every time we've stayed at BC, we've been lucky enough to be assigned great room locations. Though I know it was some luck of the draw.

BC doesn't always get high marks in this thread, but we've really always had great stays, including very friendly staff.

Staff varies for stay to stay, and day to day, as I'm sure you know, but most often, when I recall CL staff that went above and beyond for us, a high percent of those CM's were at BC/YC.
We had a standard BC CL room and it was located great. 2 min walk down the hallway to lounge.

The ups & downs of BC CL reports are a roller coaster in and of themselves! I’m amazed at the great reports because my experience was ok but very much dampened by the staff. ...Tbh we found the CMs very stand-offish except for 1 guy who was very nice & the head chef who was AWESOME with allergies, Chris I think was his name.

We had a standard BC CL room and it was located great. 2 min walk down the hallway to lounge.

The ups & downs of BC CL reports are a roller coaster in and of themselves! I’m amazed at the great reports because my experience was ok but very much dampened by the staff. ...Tbh we found the CMs very stand-offish except for 1 guy who was very nice & the head chef who was AWESOME with allergies, Chris I think was his name.

We had the exact feeling as you at the BC. There was only 1 guy that was nice. I too can't remember his name. The CMs were so cold that we said we would not stay there again and we haven't (Although that was several years ago - maybe things have changed). I don't expect the CMs to be our best friends but I do expect them to help their guests. They were so unhelpful and made us feel like we were bothering them. Although we did have wonderful CMs at the Yacht club and have gone back there several times.

Last edited:
I have a question regarding our reservation. We rented DVC points and are booked at AKL in a 1 bedroom suite w/ savanna view. Are all 1 bedrooms at AKL club level?

We had the exact feeling as you at the BC. There was only 1 guy that was nice. I too can't remember his name. The CMs were so cold that we said we would not stay there again and we haven't (Although that was several years ago - maybe things have changed). I don't expect the CMs to be our best friends but I do expect them to help their guests. They were so unhelpful and made us feel like we were bothering them. Although we did have wonderful CMs at the Yacht club and have gone back there several times.

We've stayed at CR CL enough times that well, we've had both stellar CM's and not so great ones there. One CM is always so friendly, I'd almost call him as a friend, but he isn't always there.

If bad service happens on our first stay at a given hotel, then I hear you, we also don't return for some time. We return to places with good service.

That said, I've been to WDW enough times to know that CM's constantly change at WDW. Neither good CM's nor bad CM's last (forever) in any location.

So I'm not saying you should return, only that your next visit might be very different.

I guess this nearly 90-degree weather in NY right now is preparing me for FL.

Since it was pointed out that many of us are traveling soon...

What are the usual hours of rain in July? I’ve heard afternoon? What time does it tend to clear up? (Thankful we’ll have the CL lounge to hang out in!)
Technically, I've only been to WDW once in July, but we've had many summer visits.

We jokingly speak of, "Thunderstorm O'clock."

Unfortunately, there's no set time for storms. Mornings tend to be sunny, then the humidity builds until the storm breaks. Some days there are multiple little pop-ups: intense but very short, other days stay dry, other storms can last for hours. Some weeks see little rain, or it can rain every day.

The best bet is just to come prepared for storms to happen every day. We buy cheap plastic ponchos (days below 50% chance of rain), but rarely use them unless the storm last longer than expected. If it really looks like rain, we bring our jackets. The ones we own are compact, and folds into the pocket. Uniqlo carries this style, and they are easy to carry all day. They are also much nicer to wear than plastic, and better for the planet.

When it rains, the ground gets torrents. Our best bet is quality walking shoes than can get wet, like hiking sandals. Also consider a few (bigger?) ziplock bags if you plan to bring/carry stuff that can't get wet.

Does anyone have photos of where the reserved viewing areas are for the nighttime shows? The ones' that can be purchased with the additional fastpasses
I think the MK one is posted just a few pages back. It might be on the FP logistics thread. I want to say Trishnado posted several photos of it.

If it helps: The MK area is near Casey's/Crystal Palace. The Ecpot viewing area is by Germany's glass booth. For ROL, the CM's will direct you where to go, and there are some signs, but it looks just like all the other ROL seats, and is kind of in the middle.

I think for both ROL and Fantasmic they release your seats if you don't show by a certain time.

We got an email that the Germany location was moved...

We just wanted to touch base with you to let you know that your reserved viewing for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth has moved to a new viewing location.
The new viewing area is now located on the Canada side of the Port of Adventure gift shop which is across from the Refreshment Port. This change has been reflected on your My Disney Experience Account.

Reactions: TJA
I think the MK one is posted just a few pages back. It might be on the FP logistics thread. I want to say Trishnado posted several photos of it.

If it helps: The MK area is near Casey's/Crystal Palace. The Ecpot viewing area is by Germany's glass booth. For ROL, the CM's will direct you where to go, and there are some signs, but it looks just like all the other ROL seats, and is kind of in the middle.

I think for both ROL and Fantasmic they release your seats if you don't show by a certain time.
Hahaha:rotfl2:

Spellcheck often changes trishadono to trishnado. :confused3 :dance3:

Nope I posted lots of EWP not those.

The extra fp I haven't done since I don't even always use my 3 per day.

:wave2:

I have a question regarding our reservation. We rented DVC points and are booked at AKL in a 1 bedroom suite w/ savanna view. Are all 1 bedrooms at AKL club level?

No, unfortunately not. When you rent DVC you are renting a villa, which does not have club level as an option. There are a very small number of CL villas at AKL but they book up pretty much instantaneously at 11 months out and your reservation would clearly show it was.

Nope. There are 1BRs in Kidani that are obviously not CL -- and then 1BRs in Jambo that are both CL and not (and 3 different views for the non-CL 1BRs: value, standard, and savannah). It's roughly a 50% premium in points for CL over 1BR Savannah view, so it's unlikely to get it by accident/luck. And as a previous poster said, they typically need to be booked right at 11 months (especially the studios and 2BR lock-offs, but depending on the time of year, so do the 1BRs).

I guess this nearly 90-degree weather in NY right now is preparing me for FL.

Since it was pointed out that many of us are traveling soon...

What are the usual hours of rain in July? I’ve heard afternoon? What time does it tend to clear up? (Thankful we’ll have the CL lounge to hang out in!)

Well, I live here so my best advice is ALWAYS prepare for rain. As I was standing outside of Publix yesterday watching it pour buckets of rain, that came of out no where, an old man informed me that the i-4 corridor gets more lightening strikes than anywhere else in the country....so fun fact. Anyways, you can almost guarantee around 2-4 it will rain. Its usually quick and may be pouring in AK and not a drop at EP. That's actually happened to us several times.

Technically, I've only been to WDW once in July, but we've had many summer visits.

We jokingly speak of, "Thunderstorm O'clock."

The best bet is just to come prepared for storms to happen every day. We buy cheap plastic ponchos (days below 50% chance of rain), but rarely use them unless the storm last longer than expected. If it really looks like rain, we bring our jackets. The ones we own are compact, and folds into the pocket.

When it rains, the ground gets torrents. Our best bet is quality walking shoes than can get wet, like hiking sandals. Also consider a few (bigger?) ziplock bags if you plan to bring/carry stuff that can't get wet.

That's so funny! I call 2pm thunderstorm o'clock all of the time. This is all great advice. We've learned of we don't bring the ponchos, it will definitely rain!

I searched the thread and keep finding AKL lodge mimosas, but I am wondering does Polynesian CL do the same thing in the mornings? Raved to a friend about my experience at AKL starting the day with mimosas and they are looking at Poly and wanted to see if they could get them there too.

I searched the thread and keep finding AKL lodge mimosas, but I am wondering does Polynesian CL do the same thing in the mornings? Raved to a friend about my experience at AKL starting the day with mimosas and they are looking at Poly and wanted to see if they could get them there too.
I havent seen them in the morning. However they added sparkling last summer and dd and I requested that in the afternoon then added the POG to it ourselves.

We've stayed at CR CL enough times that well, we've had both stellar CM's and not so great ones there. One CM is always so friendly, I'd almost call him as a friend, but he isn't always there.

If bad service happens on our first stay at a given hotel, then I hear you, we also don't return for some time. We return to places with good service.

That said, I've been to WDW enough times to know that CM's constantly change at WDW. Neither good CM's nor bad CM's last (forever) in any location.

So I'm not saying you should return, only that your next visit might be very different.

I agree completely with you. We too have stayed at the CR CL many times and have had the same experience. Except the last time the CMs at the CR were wonderful. I know I reviewed this before but the last time we were at the BC CL the cast members were all unfriendly. It was so weird. But what upset us was when we had a late flight and we couldn't get a late check out in our room. My dad was tired and couldn't go to EPCOT with the rest of the group. He fell asleep in the lounge and the CM made me wake him up to leave because this was when they closed the room during shifts. It was after the renovation and we were in the back part - no where near the food. The CM was just rude and got upset that we evened asked. She then started whispering to the other CMs. I truly couldn't believe this was her response. We stay concierge levels at many other hotels outside of Disney and we have never been treated like that. I sent a letter to management and never got a response. It just left a bad taste with me. I am sure that CM is not there anymore and I would try the BC again but we love the BWI, Poly and CR so much. As I have said many times the CMs of the BWI are truly the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter