Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So then it was over to YC CL for the weekend. I have far more experiance at the MK resorts but have been trying to branch out to the Epcot resorts this year. This was visit #2 to YC CL after a one nighter over the summer. We really enjoy everything the YC and YC CL has to offer as well.

Water view room. I had requested a room close to the lounge. This wasn't exactly close, but not far either. Just fine in my book.
IMG_0386.jpg

We dig the room renovations here. Simple design and efficient use of space, especially for four of us. Comfy beds.
IMG_0375.jpg

Great view of SAB and Crescent Lake towards the Boardwalk.
IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

Keurigs here with Joffrey pods. That very top shelf is convenient to put any dishes on you may bring back from the lounge to kind of keep them out of the way.
IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

A note about some Dining changes. There was also a note about roof construction.
IMG_0397.jpg

Current toiletries. Had excellent daily Mousekeeping and turndown service this trip. Oddly, did not get chocolates the first night but did on other nights. Not that we needed any after MNSSHP on Friday anyway.
IMG_0394.jpg

Some views....

IMG_0403.jpg

They are currently re-doing the roof below. Work was from 9-5 during the week but nothing on weekends. We did nap Friday afternoon with the roofing crew working away. The blow-torches and other stuff makes very audible noise inside the room, but it was fine overall. Temporary inconvenience, stuff happens.
IMG_0440.jpg

More work. On the plus side, the prior roof had become stained/kind of ugly, so I'm assuming this will look pretty good when done.
IMG_0441.jpg

Not a great pic, but an Illuminations view at night.
IMG_1253.jpg

And most importantly, robes and slippers. :-)
IMG_0446.jpg

Didn't get a lot of pics of other services.. a few more...

Evening apps one night. Mozzarella & tomato salad, roasted cauliflower, pork tenderloin, crab (or maybe lobster?) roll. YC has much larger plates than other CLs which makes things much more convenient.
IMG_0451.jpg

Another night. A cold beef salad, the tomato & mozarella salad again, spicy chicken cutlets, and a crab macaroon type of thing. It was all good, but I liked the prior night better.
IMG_1202.jpg

Every time I've stayed here and BC the mac and cheese is quite runny. I guess it's like that on purpose.
IMG_1204.jpg

It's tough to be healthy here. Hershey Kisses, taffy, sour worms, jolly ranchers out all the time.
View attachment 357217

The regular soda fridge, along with coffee station.
View attachment 357218

Closer look at the Tea offerings.
View attachment 357219

And coffee/tea extras. Note the Mickey shaped sugar cubes.
View attachment 357220

Great pictures, you had a beautiful view! Love the candy in the lounge at all hours, that’s right up my alley! Hope you had a great trip.

Some views....

View attachment 357201

They are currently re-doing the roof below. Work was from 9-5 during the week but nothing on weekends. We did nap Friday afternoon with the roofing crew working away. The blow-torches and other stuff makes very audible noise inside the room, but it was fine overall. Temporary inconvenience, stuff happens.
View attachment 357202

More work. On the plus side, the prior roof had become stained/kind of ugly, so I'm assuming this will look pretty good when done.
View attachment 357203

View attachment 357204

View attachment 357205

WOW!!! Finally, roof repair and hopefully a nice roof top freshen up, I hope they put some nice clean white roof rock up there it would look sooooooo much nicer!!!

Beer (not pictured) included Stella, Bud Light, Longboard... and one more (always forget one... maybe Heineken or Angry Orchard??). It is served by a CM but super convenient. CMs were always around during the day to request. From my visits here so far, the beer has always been cold - the same of which cannot be said for places like (ahem...) Poly and CR. Or GF for that matter. YMMV of course.

Some wine and cordials, which was self-serve during evening desserts.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Desserts were ABUNDANT.

IMG_0946.jpg

Of course I shared this plate with DW. :-)
IMG_0948.jpg

A little Edy's half pint goes awfully well with those little warm apple pies.
IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

Some quick OT trip pics...

Kids are 8 and 4 now and we are really lovin' SAB. We grabbed a table here daily with no trouble. Great pool servers, ate lunch here twice. This part of the pool is really great for parents/kids, in my opinion.
IMG_0353.jpg

Frose all day... or so the saying goes. :-)
IMG_0358.jpg

Also as our kids get older, we're digging the option to walk into Epcot at will. Popped in - planned and unplanned - pretty much every day.

Having gone to amusement parks with "sky buckets" most of my childhood, it is so weird to me to see this construction really materializing.
IMG_0855.jpg

Visualizing Gondolas whizzing by here is both troubling and exciting, to me at least. I'll reserve judgement until I see it in operation.
IMG_0863.jpg

The Ratatouille ride is quite visible from the IG walkway at the moment. I'm looking forward to this.
IMG_0854.jpg

We rope dropped IG Sunday morning, first time rope dropping from this entrance. This was 8:53am and they are holding people just ahead. They then let people go at 8:54am. We bee-lined to FEA and were off the ride at 9:18am, then straight to Soarin where we had maybe a 10-15 min wait. By 10:30 we had done FEA, Soarin, Figment, and Nemo with no FPs and no plan - just winged it. We were happy campers.
IMG_1013.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't get a lot of pics of other services.. a few more...

Evening apps one night. Mozzarella & tomato salad, roasted cauliflower, pork tenderloin, crab (or maybe lobster?) roll. YC has much larger plates than other CLs which makes things much more convenient.
View attachment 357221

Another night. A cold beef salad, the tomato & mozarella salad again, spicy chicken cutlets, and a crab macaroon type of thing. It was all good, but I liked the prior night better.
View attachment 357222

Every time I've stayed here and BC the mac and cheese is quite runny. I guess it's like that on purpose.
View attachment 357224

Looks like quite a few newer appetizer items from when we were there last month. Not sure we will care for these. But happy to see they didn’t take away the chocolate mickeys!

A couple of more points about YC CL...
  • Really enjoyed YC CL. There are a few desk CMs who are a hoot and are "go to" folks if you have trouble and need stuff done. We generally have a warm/welcoming feeling here.
  • Lounge CMs were always quite busy, but friendly / responsive.
  • Did have trouble finding tables during evening apps and breakfast on more than one occasion. I'm assuming the CL floor was pretty full (holiday weekend) and the lounge isn't big enough to handle peak times, although this can happen at other CLs too. It was a bit of a downer a few times.
  • For a lounge with no physical location attributes (no view, etc), it sure is a cozy, clean place. We like being there.
  • Had HORRIFIC MB issues this visit. I'm going to chalk it up to the split stay and just general Disney IT. Also our YC nights were technically two resort reservations back-to-back (they let us stay in the same room). The CM who checked us in warned us that there was a chance things wouldn't work well on the continuing reservation check-in/check-out day... and she was right. But even before that we had bad on-again/off-again issues with all of our bands and our room door. I'm talking 5 visits to the CM desk over 3 nights. I don't get all hung up about this stuff but I must have gotten myself on some Disney bad list because it's a growing trend on our trips. :-)
  • There was a mimosa bar set up just outside the lounge on Sunday AM.
  • Note that we were just there 3 nights, only around the lounge for 2 of them... so didn't see a full menu rotation.
Happy to answer any questions!

Looks like quite a few newer appetizer items from when we were there last month. Not sure we will care for these. But happy to see they didn’t take away the chocolate mickeys!

Ironically enough, we checked in at the same time a rather famous chef and his family were checking in (I'll leave this person nameless for the sake of privacy). I was wondering if any of the food in the lounge might be different on that account. :confused3

Hi All. Just booked my first Club Level stay at Wilderness Lodge. Deluxe Room Dec. 1-4. Fortunately, got an AP discount, but it's still so much more than I would usually spend, but I'm taking my 91 year old mom, and this will make it really special for her.
I looked at the posts about the Old Faithful Club at the beginning of the thread, with some food pictures, but am wondering if anyone has any updates on the food/drink offerings that are usually available?
Thanks for any insight.
The deluxe rooms are nice & spacious, but do be aware that they aren't convenient to the lounge. Lots of walking involved.
What a special trip this will be for your mother! May I adopt you?!

Thank you so very much for the link! I searched on the Visa webpage as well as Disney but couldn't find it. The offer is the same as the "book early gift of magic" offer BUT- - -there are more room types available! Was finally able to book the room/ resort I've been stalking daily!
I actually saved about $330 more using the Visa offer than compared to the other deal. Had the same room type booked under the gift of magic and had Disney switch it to the Visa deal.

Some views....

View attachment 357201

View attachment 357202

View attachment 357203

View attachment 357204

View attachment 357205
Glad to see the slippers. My favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter