Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Question for whoever has been at a CL resort in the past few months! Last we were there, they were transitioning all the other resorts to those pump soap dispensers, and when I checked at the Atrium Club and the Regatta club last we were at those they had told us that the Club Level rooms would not be getting dispensers like that and most likely the deluxe resorts in general. Is this still holding true? We are staying at WLOFC & GFRPC this time around and not until December.

TIA!

The plan is to install these in all resort rooms. Yes, even DVC and Club Level.

We were in a deluxe room in the garden wing this past June and loved it. We were on the first floor, facing the water. The room was huge to begin with, then having the sliders open, patio and all the grass was extra awesome. It was quiet and so easy to get to the room. So convenient and didn’t miss CL at all. That said if we were far side and facing a parking lot, wouldn’t have loved it as much.

We’d all happily stay in the garden wing again.

I also liked the garden wing a lot more than I thought I would, but I did miss CL.

:offtopic: a little but I wanted to mention to everyone that there is a show coming on this weekend called Decorating Disney and it looks like it’s specifically about Halloween. Might be something fun to make your excitement levels go through the roof for those with upcoming trips!

It’s scheduled to be on at 7pm central on the Free Form network, on DirectTv in my area that is channel 311.

:offtopic: a little but I wanted to mention to everyone that there is a show coming on this weekend called Decorating Disney and it looks like it’s specifically about Halloween. Might be something fun to make your excitement levels go through the roof for those with upcoming trips!

It’s scheduled to be on at 7pm central on the Free Form network, on DirectTv in my area that is channel 311.

Our DVR is already set!!! Looking forward to it! Thanks!!!!!

:)
I would opt for 6 nights.

:)Thanks @gwynne !

6 at SL........plan it like a 5 night though you’ll feel spoiled with that extra night just to relax!!!

Thank you @DisneyLifePapioNe , great point! :)

RPC!! (But honestly I’d be happy with either!! It’s GF!!) :cloud9: Good luck deciding!

Thanks for weighing in, @mrsap ! I agree, GF is wonderful! :) Hubby and I are on separate sides of this issue (I’m pushing for RPC!).

5 nights RPC, definitely.

@Babsy , thanks for your input! :) RPC is my #1 choice, too!

5 nights RPC. I'd be bored with 6 nights SL. (Sorry, just being honest!)

@GADisneyDad14 , thank you! Your input is always appreciated! And don’t be sorry- I was soliciting opinions, and also, I agree! I’m lobbying for the RPC option, while hubby is a little more interested in more nights (at SL). I figured turning to the experts would be a great way to settle it! :)

:)

:)Thanks @gwynne !

Thank you @DisneyLifePapioNe , great point! :)

Thanks for weighing in, @mrsap ! I agree, GF is wonderful! :) Hubby and I are on separate sides of this issue (I’m pushing for RPC!).

@Babsy , thanks for your input! :) RPC is my #1 choice, too!

@GADisneyDad14 , thank you! Your input is always appreciated! And don’t be sorry- I was soliciting opinions, and also, I agree! I’m lobbying for the RPC option, while hubby is a little more interested in more nights (at SL). I figured turning to the experts would be a great way to settle it! :)
Can't go wrong with either honestly but if you only lose 1 day I would pick rpc too.

For longer trips I tend to get bored with the food offerings but NEVER GET BORED with the rpc lounge and listening to the band/piano.

Good luck with dh:)

Funny because my DH prefers SL for one reason - convenience. He says when we’re at the pool, it was wonderful to be able to run in and grab drinks and snacks for the kids. I get it. But the atmosphere of RPC wins for me - it’s totally worth the walk. For DH’s 40th coming up in June, he picked SL. He didn’t even hesitate when I asked where he’d like to book. Doesn’t mean I’m going to stop working on trying to get him to change :cutie:

We're usually a "more days" type of family. However in this case, RPC wins without question.

@dansdad , thank you for your input! :flower1:

Funny because my DH prefers SL for one reason - convenience. He says when we’re at the pool, it was wonderful to be able to run in and grab drinks and snacks for the kids. I get it. But the atmosphere of RPC wins for me - it’s totally worth the walk. For DH’s 40th coming up in June, he picked SL. He didn’t even hesitate when I asked where he’d like to book. Doesn’t mean I’m going to stop working on trying to get him to change :cutie:

@mrsap , your husband certainly has a great point, but... I'm rooting for you to be able to change his mind to RPC anyway :rotfl:. We're looking at a Jan/Feb 2020 trip (already have a Feb 2019 trip coming up, but a large group so we'll be at OKW), so while I'm hoping for warm weather (cabana day!), I'm not sure we could 100% count on pool weather! We are concerned that WDW may be bananas in spring 2020 due to Star Wars opening at HS, and also that they may not be offering such great spring discounts if the Star Wars opening is filling rooms. So this all could change, but I just can't seem to stop planning future CL stays! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter