Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

The 35% off (Dis Visa) rate was for the water view CL rooms. The 25% off (general public) rate was for GV CL. So it ended up being a bit less to book the Disney Visa water view than the general discount GV category. Price was around $500 per night all in for 2 for water view CL at YC in January.
I was SO lucky to score the GV CL with the Disney Visa. I stalked the site. :)

Hi there stranger....great to "see" you back :wave:.

Glad to hear you loved Poly CL. I will be trying Poly CL for the first time in a week and a half and I couldn't be more excited! Like you, I also love the GF. I stayed BWI CL in June and that blew me away.....loved everything about it.....so I'm curious to see how Poly CL compares to BWI CL and GF RPC/SL. Have fun planning your trip, hope you have a great time at YC CL :wizard:.
Although I am one of the nutty ones who wasn't blown away by RPC, I SO love the Grand <3 BWI CL is top notch, and I hope hope hope you have the amazing experience at "Hawaii" that we did. The lounge is the bestestEST (added an "est") :hug:

But...you are helping the rest of us experience new resorts by giving us such wonderful reviews. :worship:

Couldn't agree more :thumbsup2

We were lucky enough to get the Visa 35% off YC club level for two nights and RPC deluxe king for the remaining five. By the way DH and myself are now AP’s. :flower1:

Congrats on the 35%, especially for RPC.....that's a great discount! Enjoy your AP :goodvibes.

We figured the deluxe rooms weren’t included- maybe worth a call!

Definitely worth a call ::yes::

Although I am one of the nutty ones who wasn't blown away by RPC, I SO love the Grand <3 BWI CL is top notch, and I hope hope hope you have the amazing experience at "Hawaii" that we did. The lounge is the bestestEST (added an "est") :hug:

Not nutty at all....not every resort/CL is for everyone as everyone has different likes/preferences. I agree about BWI CL....it's certainly top notch.....loved it more than I thought I would and can't wait to go back :).

Thanks about Poly CL. I am really looking forward to it! Can't wait to check out that view from the lounge :cloud9:.

After a long long absence it was AWESOME to pop in and see @GADisneyDad14 post a YC CL review. It is my next stop in January with the Disney Visa 35% off YAY

My most recent stay at Poly TPV CL was AMAZEBALLS, I feel like I found my new home resort. Just WOW. I will forever love the Grand, and BWI CL is definitely my front runner as well....Poly BLEW ME AWAY!! The Honeymoon room was available for January, but even with the discount (tiny discount) it was nearly twice the price. Happy planning friends!

Glad to see you back!! Happy you loved Poly TPV CL - it's just such a special place and the room view (and lounge view!) is hard to beat.

I agree that Visa 35% deal was a super deal. I jumped on that deal so fast for Easter week!! I booked GF because I was thinking we'd cancel Thanksgiving at RPC, but alas we're going so I'm scurrying around booking airfare and finalizing plans. Now for Easter week.....might have to change from RPC to YC or my beloved BC cause I don't like to stay at the same place twice in a row...

Anyone know the room number of the BW view king room directly across from the lounge at BWI? I should know since we’ve had it before, but I don’t usually request a room number there so I don’t really pay attention.

Anyone know the room number of the BW view king room directly across from the lounge at BWI? I should know since we’ve had it before, but I don’t usually request a room number there so I don’t really pay attention.
I can tell you which one is NOT king, 4235. Just stayed in it last week and it's right across from the lounge and it's 2 queens. So I'd guess it's 4237

Hi all - what a fab thread! At 900+ pages excuse me for just asking questions rather than just looking through the whole thing for the answers.

We are looking at possibly upgrading our stay next year to AKL club level which we have never done before and I have oodles of questions!

- Has anyone got any photos of the food available at different times of day in the club room, and the drinks (especially the alcohol for my boyfriend, and is there English breakfast tea for me?!).
- Are there any other perks to staying on club level other than food?
- can you collect some breakfast to take back to your room?
- and finally do all the AKL rooms have a savannah view?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi all. Just booked BWI CL Outer Building Garden Room 11/25-11/27. We live down here and have APs- but have never stayed at this particular resort and know absolutely nothing about this resort area (other than the bars/places to go on the actual boardwalk). There are other CL options available for our dates, so wanted to ask a couple of questions for those that have stayed here before deciding whether or not to keep the room. First, are these rooms in a quiet area? Second, how far away is this outer building from the main resort since we will have to walk over to access the CL? Lastly, we will be spending our time this trip in EP. How far is it to the International Gateway, and how close is the ferry dock? TIA for taking the time.

I can tell you which one is NOT king, 4235. Just stayed in it last week and it's right across from the lounge and it's 2 queens. So I'd guess it's 4237
I think Touring Plans shows both of those as having two queens so maybe I’m just crazy...I’ve stayed in several rooms on that side both with and without my daughter so maybe I’m just confused about which ones had a king. I just know I don’t want the king room all the way at the end of the hall on the garden view side! I think I’ll just leave off the king bed request...we’ve been married almost 22years now so no big deal:rotfl2:! Thanks for the room numbers!

Hi all - what a fab thread! At 900+ pages excuse me for just asking questions rather than just looking through the whole thing for the answers.

We are looking at possibly upgrading our stay next year to AKL club level which we have never done before and I have oodles of questions!

- Has anyone got any photos of the food available at different times of day in the club room, and the drinks (especially the alcohol for my boyfriend, and is there English breakfast tea for me?!).

Thank you so much!

Just a few pages back I believe 948 or 949 @GADisneyDad14 posted some great pics and a review on AKL!

Thank you so much!

I’ll try to answer your questions in more detail later if no one has responded already, but these posts from April may help:

AKL CL - April 2018

I also posted some recent breakfast pics last week a few pages back as @DisneyLifePapioNe mentioned.

Hope they help!

Love AKL CL.

Last edited:
I think Touring Plans shows both of those as having two queens so maybe I’m just crazy...I’ve stayed in several rooms on that side both with and without my daughter so maybe I’m just confused about which ones had a king. I just know I don’t want the king room all the way at the end of the hall on the garden view side! I think I’ll just leave off the king bed request...we’ve been married almost 22years now so no big deal:rotfl2:! Thanks for the room numbers!
Touring plans is great for a lot of info but the parameters of the rooms on their site is not one of them. Many, many of them are wrong. Disney gave them the info and either had some wrong at the start or has moved beds around after the info was provided. And we all know they have recategorized rooms, some of which TP updates, and some they don't.

When it comes to room requests, I go by the map and location only, that is one thing that can't change.

Thank you so much!
I can answer some
Yes, you can take whatever you want back to your room and yes, all CL rooms have a savannah view (Arusha to be specific)

CL can book ADR or tours for you. They can't find ADR or tours that are otherwise sold out, don't have a different pool to work with but they can do the leg work for you.

Hi all. Just booked BWI CL Outer Building Garden Room 11/25-11/27. We live down here and have APs- but have never stayed at this particular resort and know absolutely nothing about this resort area (other than the bars/places to go on the actual boardwalk). There are other CL options available for our dates, so wanted to ask a couple of questions for those that have stayed here before deciding whether or not to keep the room.
1. First, are these rooms in a quiet area?
2. Second, how far away is this outer building from the main resort since we will have to walk over to access the CL?
3. Lastly, we will be spending our time this trip in EP. How far is it to the International Gateway, and
4. how close is the ferry dock? TIA for taking the time.

1. Yes, very
2. It's not technically an outer building, like say CR, Poly or GF use. The rooms have an outside entrance but are otherwise connected to the building. Your walk is not far at all, but you do have to walk outside. BWI has a bit of a unique layout.
3. 3-5 min walk, at most (and we walk slow)
4. Even closer, right outside the resort entrance/exit. Just off the green area.

1. Yes, very
2. It's not technically an outer building, like say CR, Poly or GF use. The rooms have an outside entrance but are otherwise connected to the building. Your walk is not far at all, but you do have to walk outside. BWI has a bit of a unique layout.
3. 3-5 min walk, at most (and we walk slow)
4. Even closer, right outside the resort entrance/exit. Just off the green area.

Thanks for the response AngiTN :) It was very helpful. We walk slow, too- got over the 'commando touring' a long time ago :P I am on touring plans trying to figure out what room to request- and you are right, the layout is very unique when trying to figure out what room to stay in. Will keep plugging away here and hopefully be able to find the best room(s) to meet our needs.

Thanks for the response AngiTN :) It was very helpful. We walk slow, too- got over the 'commando touring' a long time ago :P I am on touring plans trying to figure out what room to request- and you are right, the layout is very unique when trying to figure out what room to stay in. Will keep plugging away here and hopefully be able to find the best room(s) to meet our needs.
Here's a map to help a bit.
I used the yellow line to indicate where the Cottages are located. You enter them, each has an individual gated courtyard, from where the line is drawn
The red dot is where you can either take stairs to 2nd floor, so you can go back down to Boardwalk level, using a different staircase or take an elevator to 4th floor. Stairs and elevator are located at the same spot.
There is an additional staircase to take to the 4th floor but that's all stairs. We never used it, preferring to use the elevator instead.
The blue dot is where the lounge is located on the 4th floor.
Orange dot shows the boat dock. But you'd really not take it to Epcot. The walk is short.

a3aee330-c886-4e29-a54e-0873cfc1f9f8.jpg

Here's a photo of the courtyard to our cottage from last April. If you drew a line from the little Z in a circle to the yellow line it would be where our room was. They even provide you a big golf umbrella in the room, in case it's raining when you want to walk to the lounge.
IMG_2730.jpg

Last edited:

We had Cottage 1201 over the Columbus Day weekend. Great location. Quick walk to the elevator, quick walk to the quiet pool. Near a smoking section but far enough away that it didn't bother us at all (and I'm allergic).

If it makes a difference, the three cottages in the middle of the yellow line AngiTN drew on the map (1204 - 1206?) have a closed upstairs bedroom rather than an open loft, and a balcony rather than a patio. We specifically requested a room with the patio, since DH wanted the open loft-type bedroom.

I need all you seasoned club people to help me with my thinking! We are club lovers through & through & really miss it when not in a CL room. Over spring break we are staying the 2nd half of our trip at Beach Club in a deluxe room & felt like the rate was quite reasonable, even with the ridiculous overpricing these days. The first half I have BOG dinner, Park Fair & Snow White(whatever it's called! Very excited about this one!) booked. Considering the high price of these meals & the fact that we'd miss the evening offerings in the lounge, I decided not to do CL. I also wanted to book a MK resort for ease of transportation to our ADRs. I was naively thinking I could get Wilderness for $300 or less. Surprisingly that's not the case! What the- -?? GF is only $30 or so more ! I don't understand that! But, anyway, I went ahead & booked GF because the rooms are larger & it is a little easier to get to MK. But then I remembered that it might be possible to book CL at WL, which I might like to do if I cancel one of our ADRs, which I am very likely to do. And then I discovered BWI or maybe YC had rooms even cheaper! I love WL, but, sheesh! How can it be priced more than the EP resorts & almost as much as GF?! I'm off subject again-sorry! I do like to split our stays between the EP & MK resorts, which is why I wouldn't be thrilled with another EP resort since we'll be there the second half. BUT- - I like the fact that it's more affordable. But if I do BWI or YC, I've lost the ease of transportation to MK. So, please talk me through this . keep GF, or change to WL & possibly CL, or go with a less expensive option, but lose the proximity to MK. Never in a million years did I think I'd be choosing resorts based around restaurants!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter