Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I wanted to report back with some thoughts and pictures from my weekend at the Contemporary Atrium Club last weekend. The Contemporary has never held a ton of appeal for me theming-wise and so we have stayed elsewhere. I thought I'd try it since the focus of our trip was MNSSHP and EMM at MK, making the walking path to MK key. Well, I absolutely loved the Contemporary and the Atrium Club!!! I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

The lounge is on the 12th floor, adjacent to the elevator, and all of the room are easily accessible from there. We were in a TPV room, about as far as you can get down the hall from the lounge, and it was a very short walk. After my complaints about how far everything was from the BC CL, this was a great treat!

The lounge is beautiful, the furnishings seem new, and it was always spotless. The view is stunning. The CL staff were some of the friendliest we've encountered. And the food was great!!

We were given welcome drinks when we arrived (a fun, delicious take on a Moscow Mule for me, and a take on a Shirley Temple for DD). Here's a pic of my welcome drink and a couple of the lounge.
View attachment 357600 View attachment 357601 View attachment 357602
I felt the exact same way before we tried Contemporary and we LOVED it as well. Glad you had a great time!

I am way too excited! I just convinced my husband that the Visa rate in February at RPC is too good to pass up. I just booked a very unexpected week long trip and cannot wait. We were going to skip 2019 because I have a big international trip in July, but when I saw the rate, I couldn’t help it. I am most impressed that my hubby “understands” the value. My countdown begins!

I am way too excited! I just convinced my husband that the Visa rate in February at RPC is too good to pass up. I just booked a very unexpected week long trip and cannot wait. We were going to skip 2019 because I have a big international trip in July, but when I saw the rate, I couldn’t help it. I am most impressed that my hubby “understands” the value. My countdown begins!
Boy, my hubby sure does, too! I haven't found a good rate (yet- I'm still hopeful!) and he said "So what? When was the last time you regretted having a nicer vacation?"
Um... never? :love2:

Congrats on the great rate! Hope you have a great return trip to RPC :wizard:.

I am thinking of treating myself for my 50th birthday in 2020 so which resort offers the BEST club level with the food and all the perks????
There is no consensus, one with THE best. The only thing you'll find is, you'd have votes for every one of them being THE best because each resort will be picked as someone's favorite. Everyone has different priorities and likes.
As others have mentioned, more info is needed about what you like or plan to do.

Hmmm hard to say? I’d go with: CR, Poly, GF, WL, YC, BC, BWI, AKL :rolleyes1

There all great, what type of environment or theme you want to surround yourself in would probably be the decision to make!

Like @DisneyLifePapioNe said, start with an area and theming and go from there. MK or Epcot? Beach, modern, elegant, etc... happy 50th!!

I agree with both of the above. Try to narrow down where you want to be and then compare the CLs in that area :).

Hi mickeynut, Your trip is finally here, safe travels and have a wonderful trip.

I have been so busy since our July trip I haven't had time to keep up here. Hate when life gets in the way of chatting and trip planning. I was afraid we would have to cancel our November trip, but looks like it is a go.
:dogdance:

:tinker:Hello all! Earlier this summer when I booked club level was not available at the WL for dates I wanted...so I booked courtside view WL. So recently part of my trip DID become available....so the remaining 3 days I kept at the WL but now not sure how to best proceed. Of course I want the Gift of Magic discount, although its not too good for WL this time around, and since the 3 days remaining won't likely show availability for a 3 days stay at CL on a room search, how to I best obtain a full stay on club level floor? Nothing shows available whenever I search for entire stay. I have a message from Disney Signature Services to call them but thought I would ask here first....I was planning on calling the general room number to get escalated to guest services and try try again....but when I go on my MDE it shows my trip as two checkins and checkouts at the WL. When I click on the first which is the club level stay, it does have a availability to change dates....and when I check on other ressie at courtside view WL it says you have to call. I am afraid to click on the change button because it may not keep my GOM discount, or allow me to revert back to what I already have....who would you call first DSS or Guest Services route? Thinking I might get through to DSS quicker and they could always escalate if they can't change dates/availability. I have heard they often keep some rooms non booked for special things, but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Sure was a lot easier before the WL became 1/2 DVC....now the discounts are less and of course the rooms available are 1/2 of what they were. Makes this fairy flap all the harder....

:smooth: OH yes and what is going on lately with extra fast passes for CL....is it still pay for 3 or do they give you any as a perk for being on CL?

:tinker:Hello all! Earlier this summer when I booked club level was not available at the WL for dates I wanted...so I booked courtside view WL. So recently part of my trip DID become available....so the remaining 3 days I kept at the WL but now not sure how to best proceed. Of course I want the Gift of Magic discount, although its not too good for WL this time around, and since the 3 days remaining won't likely show availability for a 3 days stay at CL on a room search, how to I best obtain a full stay on club level floor? Nothing shows available whenever I search for entire stay. I have a message from Disney Signature Services to call them but thought I would ask here first....I was planning on calling the general room number to get escalated to guest services and try try again....but when I go on my MDE it shows my trip as two checkins and checkouts at the WL. When I click on the first which is the club level stay, it does have a availability to change dates....and when I check on other ressie at courtside view WL it says you have to call. I am afraid to click on the change button because it may not keep my GOM discount, or allow me to revert back to what I already have....who would you call first DSS or Guest Services route? Thinking I might get through to DSS quicker and they could always escalate if they can't change dates/availability. I have heard they often keep some rooms non booked for special things, but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Sure was a lot easier before the WL became 1/2 DVC....now the discounts are less and of course the rooms available are 1/2 of what they were. Makes this fairy flap all the harder....
Since you are doing WL, I'd just add the $99 option and leave my reservation intact. On our stay, that was actually a little cheaper. We didn't care if it wasn't on the CL floor.

Clicking the change button doesn't do a thing to your existing reservation. Only confirming/checking out after doing the change does. You can search and play with dates/promos/room types all you want. Just don't confirm it.

You mean wait til we get there and upgrade by 99$ if available.....one cant utilize the 99$ upgrade before arrival right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts