Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have to tell you, I DO have three toiletries bags! :goodvibes Stuffed with tiny bits of all my 'essentials".
I haven't really worked out a good solution with how to pack the liquids, some of that is technically make-up. And my liquids bag is a piece of crap. Seriously, it's held together with staples all around the edges, and it's only a couple of years old. :rolleyes2 I have a 15 yo free Estee Lauder gift bag that is great for TSA, but a bit too small.

If someone has a lead on a sturdy, nice looking TSA approved liquids bag, let me know!
My daughter bought me a beautiful travel bag for Mother's day about 5 years ago. It's amazing. It's by Thirty One. I don't even care that she had my initials and such put on (a nice touch though) but, those bags are amazing. Mine has all the accoutrements for TSA, plus kind of folds up to pack. You then can hang it over your BR door at your resort. So nice!

We just stayed a week in CR Atrium Club and absolutely loved it! We haven't stayed CL at any other Disney resorts though so can't compare it to others. The convenience to MK just can't be beat. We had park hoppers and ended up going to MK 5/8 of our park days. It was also nice to have a relaxing place to view fireworks even though our room was a Bay Lake view. We watched the fireworks in person a couple times because HEA was new to us, but we were also able to watch 2-3 times from the club lounge. It was so great to get away from the crazy crowds and watch the show with desserts and champagne/wine in hand.

Sunrise from our room:
View attachment 365468
GORGEOUS PIC!

My daughter bought me a beautiful travel bag for Mother's day about 5 years ago. It's amazing. It's by Thirty One. I don't even care that she had my initials and such put on (a nice touch though) but, those bags are amazing. Mine has all the accoutrements for TSA, plus kind of folds up to pack. You then can hang it over your BR door at your resort. So nice!
Thanks, you two! In looking at these I realize that my liquids bag is also just too small, it could be bigger and still meet the guidelines. These are much better. Thanks again.

:cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

Definitely too early!!! We've just had a few days of it and I'm already tired of it...and it's just beginning :sad2:.

It stinks!! DH just reminded me for every day the kids have added to the end of the school year, we have to push our summer trip back for each day! Luckily they added in 3, but one down already, and it’s only November!! o_O

It stinks!! DH just reminded me for every day the kids have added to the end of the school year, we have to push our summer trip back for each day! Luckily they added in 3, but one down already, and it’s only November!! o_O

My kids are older and have been out for 5+ years, but I feel for those who have to deal with it so early. Hopefully the other 2 days will be enough to get through the winter so you don't have to push your vacation back ;).

"Ice Face" Lake Placid skiing!
Spent a LOT of time up near there, through college, skiing and such. But, boy is it cold!
Have fun at the rink!
We woke up to a ton of snow! I'm not ready for that - I wish I could get dropped into that picture of the Poly above! However it really is a winter wonderland now - I love this area!

In other news, the change to WL to the Contemporary was a fairly easy sell to DH, although we did not exactly discuss the impact to the budget yet, lol!

We woke up to a ton of snow! I'm not ready for that - I wish I could get dropped into that picture of the Poly above! However it really is a winter wonderland now - I love this area!

In other news, the change to WL to the Contemporary was a fairly easy sell to DH, although we did not exactly discuss the impact to the budget yet, lol!

We had snow as well! It’s crazy! Makes me nervous for the rest of the winter!

That looks better than the Ziploc quart size bag I always use! Then again if something spills I toss it as I bring a few extras along just in case. :rolleyes1
Sometimes the airport gorillas have tossed my luggage around a bit much and I have had things inside my main luggage spill but thanks to Ziploc, all was fine! That reminds me, I had read earlier this year that Ziploc was handing out bags to protect your valuables during Splashdown at SM.....but have not heard a peep since. Is that still a thing?

Bloody Marys and a made-to-order omelette station.
Not sure if you've already decided and I missed it, but I will vote for the BWI Cottage since it's a shortish trip and I think you should try every available category possible :wizard:

I don't think I would choose it for a long trip due to lounge distance, but I think it would be a nice change of pace for a weekend.

Well it looks like no Disney again for me this year. :( Have an 8 night trip booked for August but apparently my kids want to go to the Bahamas again instead. I tried for Easter break but they prefer Puerto Rico then too. Whose kids are these??? I didn't cancel August yet because I'm working on trying to convince them we need a few days at disney before the Bahamas. I keep throwing out how quick the flight is from orlando. 2020 is definitely happening because of Star Wars Land and I want to make that a longer trip, especially if we don't go until then. I even tried telling dh we should go before/after Bahamas to book a bounceback. Fingers crossed I get something in next year. I miss Mickey. Damn kids nightclub at Atlantis. :sad2: I'm really hoping for a combined trip. Wish me luck.

Well it looks like no Disney again for me this year. :( Have an 8 night trip booked for August but apparently my kids want to go to the Bahamas again instead. I tried for Easter break but they prefer Puerto Rico then too. Whose kids are these??? I didn't cancel August yet because I'm working on trying to convince them we need a few days at disney before the Bahamas. I keep throwing out how quick the flight is from orlando. 2020 is definitely happening because of Star Wars Land and I want to make that a longer trip, especially if we don't go until then. I even tried telling dh we should go before/after Bahamas to book a bounceback. Fingers crossed I get something in next year. I miss Mickey. Damn kids nightclub at Atlantis. :sad2: I'm really hoping for a combined trip. Wish me luck.
I think if I was the one paying I would book where I wanted...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter