Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@ErinsMommy ugh on united. They cancel and move flights on us a couple times a year. Super annoying. Glad you're able to go in the night before so not to cut into your days.

Totally forgot about the BC lounge closing at 10pm. That's so early! Now that the kids are older, we will definitely be up at that time and could use the extra space. Not to mention a beer to unwind the day.

Thank you! The post says same foods are provided to both lounges - so other than 2 floors higher what's the difference?

This wasn't directed at me (and we've never stayed at the CR), but from things I've read about Tower Club, one difference is the size of the lounge. From what I understand, Tower Club is smaller and doesn't seem to have as many guests as Atrium Club. As the pp mentioned, the 14th floor consists of mostly suites, with a few regular rooms. Hopefully others will verify that or correct me if I'm wrong, as well as add any additional information :).

This wasn't directed at me (and we've never stayed at the CR), but from things I've read about Tower Club, one difference is the size of the lounge. From what I understand, Tower Club is smaller and doesn't seem to have as many guests as Atrium Club. As the pp mentioned, the 14th floor consists of mostly suites, with a few regular rooms. Hopefully others will verify that or correct me if I'm wrong, as well as add any additional information :).

Thank you! Stayed at CR so many times but know so little still lol :). DH thinks I'll be all about the Poly even after this trip - and he's probably right but keeping options open :)

@ErinsMommy
Totally forgot about the BC lounge closing at 10pm. That's so early! Now that the kids are older, we will definitely be up at that time and could use the extra space. Not to mention a beer to unwind the day.

This annoys DH too and we'll be at the Poly! Wonder why they close so esrly?

@ErinsMommy I'm not at a place where I can find my posts but you may want to search for posts from me with the words Tower Club on this thread, dates should be sometime around roughly mid April of this year. I stayed a couple of nights in the 1BR Bay Lake View Suite you see on the website the first week of April. There are other booking options that don't show up online, you have to call. There is very little info about Tower Club around, so you have to sort of piece together info from various threads and trip reports to get the whole scoop.

FWIW, I would not recomend staying there unless you want to ruin every other CL experience for life. :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm sort of exaggerating, but sort of not. :confused3

Thank you! The post says same foods are provided to both lounges - so other than 2 floors higher what's the difference?

Even for the regular rooms, there is pretty big price difference between the two floors. One advantage to Tower Club is that it is not open to the main concourse of the hotel, so can be a little quieter (not that they are all that noisy, but no monorail noise or noise from Chef Mickey's). We have stayed Atrium Club a few times and found that the noise didn't really bother us, but we have been lucky a couple times and had a room away from Chef Mickey's, which made it noticeably quieter.

@ErinsMommy I'm not at a place where I can find my posts but you may want to search for posts from me with the words Tower Club on this thread, dates should be sometime around roughly mid April of this year. I stayed a couple of nights in the 1BR Bay Lake View Suite you see on the website the first week of April. There are other booking options that don't show up online, you have to call. There is very little info about Tower Club around, so you have to sort of piece together info from various threads and trip reports to get the whole scoop.

FWIW, I would not recomend staying there unless you want to ruin every other CL experience for life. :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm sort of exaggerating, but sort of not. :confused3

Thank you I'll have to do that from a computer - iPad gives me grief! As for spoiling I'm probably going to love the Poly just a bit too much.,

Even for the regular rooms, there is pretty big price difference between the two floors. One advantage to Tower Club is that it is not open to the main concourse of the hotel, so can be a little quieter (not that they are all that noisy, but no monorail noise or noise from Chef Mickey's). We have stayed Atrium Club a few times and found that the noise didn't really bother us, but we have been lucky a couple times and had a room away from Chef Mickey's, which made it noticeably quieter.

Thank you :)

IMG_3100.JPG IMG_3171.JPG Enjoying our last night at BWI CL before moving to RPC tomorrow. BWI has not disappointed! Omelettes this morning we're great and the steak tacos tonight were amazing! I'm sad we missed the shrimp and grits Friday night because that was one of our favorites from February, but I still have been very pleased! BW view is amazing if weather cooperates and it was great this time too!!

View attachment 240509 View attachment 240510 Enjoying our last night at BWI CL before moving to RPC tomorrow. BWI has not disappointed! Omelettes this morning we're great and the steak tacos tonight were amazing! I'm sad we missed the shrimp and grits Friday night because that was one of our favorites from February, but I still have been very pleased! BW view is amazing if weather cooperates and it was great this time too!!

We had those steak tacos in March- really yummy! We are doing RPC first and then back to BWI in July. Looking forward to more pics!

Thank you! Stayed at CR so many times but know so little still lol :). DH thinks I'll be all about the Poly even after this trip - and he's probably right but keeping options open :)

I agree, always nice to keep options open (but I also think you'll want to return to the Poly after this trip ::yes::).

185 days out & had a voicemail from DSS! Getting excited! :yay:

The days will go fast and you'll be at Disney before you know it :).

As for spoiling I'm probably going to love the Poly just a bit too much.,

I think so, too ;).

Thank you for posting - We love seeing Poly photos.

I agree! :goodvibes

Looking for sugarloaf reviews / info.. can someone point me to the right page? I'm having trouble finding the info. Thanks!!

If we stay non-club level at AKL w/ Savannah View we are thinking of making it 7 nights instead of 6 next year. Or we are thinking of making our stay split between cl and non-cl. Would we be able to stay in the same room since the 4th floor of AKL is cl and non-cl rooms?

Looking for sugarloaf reviews / info.. can someone point me to the right page? I'm having trouble finding the info. Thanks!!
If you go to the very first page of this thread there is information on every resort's club level. Also if you have any questions, ask away. There are very knowledgeable people right here on the boards who would be happy to help you.

There were at least 3 of us that have stayed at SL in the last month or so. I know this thread gets going with so many posts that things get buried quickly. Besides myself, I know that @GADisneyDad14 and @trishadono both stayed there too and we all posted pics and reviews. Let me search through this thread and see if I can find at least the page numbers where you can find the info - or if you don't see me post back about this, then you can make a search in this thread for our user names.
:)

Edit: Ok I found my own review/pics. Page 462 of this thread starting at post #9229 - this link should take you to the right page:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-and-questions.3414590/page-462#post-57534395

Last edited:
Also, we stayed in sugar loaf last year and really enjoyed it. We thought the offerings were plentiful and the staff were all very pleasant. Loved that the pool was right outside the lounge so you could get a drink or snack and bring right out to the pool with you. The resort itself is very beautiful. One of my favorites!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!