Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So glad to hear you had a good time. We are leaving in 5 days and staying CL at BC for a week. Can't wait! We haven't stayed CL there for over 5 years so the lounge has changed locations since our last stay. And, all of the lounges were pretty skimpy with their offerings at that time. Thankfully it seems to have just been a phase.

Do you recall what liqueurs were offered in the evening? Hoping they have Disaronno again! Thanks!

I'm sorry, I don't remember. I'll check and see if my spouse got a picture of that but I don't think he did.

So glad to hear you had a good time. We are leaving in 5 days and staying CL at BC for a week. Can't wait! We haven't stayed CL there for over 5 years so the lounge has changed locations since our last stay. And, all of the lounges were pretty skimpy with their offerings at that time. Thankfully it seems to have just been a phase.

Do you recall what liqueurs were offered in the evening? Hoping they have Disaronno again! Thanks!
FYI there is a bathroom in the lounge now. Its kind of hidden but if you know its there you should be able to find it.It is nice for arrival and check out days.

Although with one night, I'm not sure it really matters all that much. If this were us and one night, I probably wouldn't even send in a request.

Haha, excellent point! It was such a spur-of-the-moment decision to book that I hadn't thought through the fact that since we'll only be there one night and will be anxious to get out to enjoy the parks early the next morning since our trip is a short one, we'll probably only be spending 8 hours in the room, lol!

4 days until our first stay ever at BWI. Getting really excited.

Separate questions, anyone seen appetizer pics for Poly, like within the last year? I’ve seen GADisneyDad’s, but would like to find additional ones. Still trying to decide between Poly and AKL, and if Poly, decide how many ADRs we would need. This is for a trip in July. And we always make ADRs fairly last minute (within a month or so), so need to start making some decisions!

We have 2 nights at AKL, savanna view, and am trying to decide whether to change it to CL. We are coming from POP and I am planning on Lyft to AKL in the morning. Can we use the lounge when we get there, thinking we could get a light breakfast before getting the bus to AK? Can you take food and drinks to your room? Would be nice to enjoy a glass of wine before dinner and coffee in the am on our balcony.
Thanks!

We have 2 nights at AKL, savanna view, and am trying to decide whether to change it to CL. We are coming from POP and I am planning on Lyft to AKL in the morning. Can we use the lounge when we get there, thinking we could get a light breakfast before getting the bus to AK? Can you take food and drinks to your room? Would be nice to enjoy a glass of wine before dinner and coffee in the am on our balcony.
Thanks!

I confess, I will always come down on the side of “changing it to CL” :D

AKL is our go-to and our absolute favourite, as I’m always harping on about in this thread, lol. You have access as of about 7am (I would definitely suggest doing online checkin and saying you’re arriving around that time), so your breakfast plan would certainly work. You can take food and drinks to your room but they do ask that you bring the plates and glasses back and not take unopened bottles of beer (though they are not too strict about that, to be honest).

Just back from our short(ish) stay at the Beach Club CL. Unfortunately I kept forgetting to take pics of the lounge food, my kid and husband did and I'll try to get them to forward me their pics so I can post them. I wish they had the frittatas out every morning they were tasty and pretty much everything else was either sweet or cold (boiled egg halves and deli meats). I'm including a picture of our amenities set up.

We had a great time. The sunscreen is a nice inclusion and a good size to toss in my bag.

Glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the food pics :).

We are leaving in 5 days and staying CL at BC for a week. Can't wait! We haven't stayed CL there for over 5 years so the lounge has changed locations since our last stay. And, all of the lounges were pretty skimpy with their offerings at that time. Thankfully it seems to have just been a phase.

Have a great trip! :wizard:

4 days until our first stay ever at BWI. Getting really excited.

BWI is amazing, you will love it! Have a great time! :goodvibes

Thanks!

I vote for CL! The lounge is accessible the minute you check in and you can take food out of the lounge/back to your room. Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

I have seen that too but not lately. If you don’t see anything here soon maybe ask on tikiman pages FB page.

Thank you for the reply! We are checking in on Friday for the Honeymoon room in Tonga for our 5 year wedding anniversary, so we will end up finding out soon enough. If they still offer the room service, I can post pictures and update if anyone is interested! I can try to update on Poly club level offerings too

Thank you for the reply! We are checking in on Friday for the Honeymoon room in Tonga for our 5 year wedding anniversary, so we will end up finding out soon enough. If they still offer the room service, I can post pictures and update if anyone is interested! I can try to update on Poly club level offerings too
Yes please! Enjoy your trip!

Oooh, nice! Enjoy and happy anniversary!

I have a friend that has had that room. It’s on my bucket list to try Tonga so I’ll take pix please!

Happy Anniversary!

We are checking in on Friday for the Honeymoon room in Tonga for our 5 year wedding anniversary, so we will end up finding out soon enough. If they still offer the room service, I can post pictures and update if anyone is interested! I can try to update on Poly club level offerings too

Hope you have a great anniversary trip :wizard:.

Thank you!!!! Fingers crossed that there are rooms available.

You're welcome! Good luck with the room :).

We have been at YC CL since Sunday and are having a great time. Lounge has never been particularly crowded. Staff has been fantastic and we’ve enjoyed the food in the lounge. I’ve listed some of the changing offerings that have been available by day below since I was desperate for info on food offerings before our trip.

Sunday PM - Mac and Cheese Bar, buffalo Chicken, assorted cold grilled veggies (carrots, tomatoes, green beans, cauliflower), tomato and mozzarella salad, minestrone soup and I think a shrimp cocktail?

Monday breakfast - all the usual baked goods, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt plus crepes with strawberries

Monday PM - pulled pork with apple slow, clam chowder, Greek salad, poached shrimp, the grilled veggies again, chicken nuggets

Tuesday breakfast - all the usuals plus a crustless bacon and egg quiche (which was delicious!)

I tried to upload some photos but am having issues doing it from my phone.

We have been at YC CL since Sunday and are having a great time. Lounge has never been particularly crowded. Staff has been fantastic and we’ve enjoyed the food in the lounge. I’ve listed some of the changing offerings that have been available by day below since I was desperate for info on food offerings before our trip.

Sunday PM - Mac and Cheese Bar, buffalo Chicken, assorted cold grilled veggies (carrots, tomatoes, green beans, cauliflower), tomato and mozzarella salad, minestrone soup and I think a shrimp cocktail?

Monday breakfast - all the usual baked goods, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt plus crepes with strawberries

Monday PM - pulled pork with apple slow, clam chowder, Greek salad, poached shrimp, the grilled veggies again, chicken nuggets

Tuesday breakfast - all the usuals plus a crustless bacon and egg quiche (which was delicious!)

I tried to upload some photos but am having issues doing it from my phone.

Those sound wonderful! Thanks for posting! We will be at BC CL this Saturday. Do you know if BC and YC usually serve the same offerings? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter