Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does anyone know which varieties of beer they serve in the Poly lounge? I was told to ask lol.

Hi -

Will the concierge still help you make fast pass reservations at the 60 day point? If so, would someone please post the email address for the concierge at the Beach Club? I'm not sure I can be online that day.

Thanks!

Barbara

Try this also: I believe it’s a direct line to BC/YC signature services when they called me: (407) 939-2744, (407) 939-7213. Try that.

some have posted that Old Faithful club cast member contacted them prior to the CL stay. If anyone has their contact information for OFC at WL would you mind sending it to me via DM? or replying to this post?

some have posted that Old Faithful club cast member contacted them prior to the CL stay. If anyone has their contact information for OFC at WL would you mind sending it to me via DM? or replying to this post?
I am not sure when your visit is, but I got an email from OFC staff 2 weeks before check in and a phone call the day before to verify last minute details. I actually think they landline just showed up as the main WL number. We arrived 12/21/19.

I am not sure when your visit is, but I got an email from OFC staff 2 weeks before check in and a phone call the day before to verify last minute details. I actually think they landline just showed up as the main WL number. We arrived 12/21/19.
We loved it,but don’t plan to return to WL. I don’t seem to have kept info. Cameron sent email and greeted us downstairs upon arrival for checkin. A female CM called, but I don’t remember her name.

Hello everyone - just got the email that our AKV CL waitlist came through, so we get one night in a CL studio before moving over to a 2bd value studio for the remainder of the trip. Late flight, so we won't get to AK until about 8pm - hopefully there's still some yummy food left!

I am trying again
Thank you for sharing! We've got a BWI deluxe room reserved for early December...our annual Christmas trip. Needless to say, right now we're booked at rack rate but will be hoping an AP discount comes our way. Usually the Cottages are discounted too so we'll see what we think in April relative to which room we decide on for December.
If you go to page 1290 of this thread you will see the pictures I posted of the garden suite we had.

I am trying again

If you go to page 1290 of this thread you will see the pictures I posted of the garden suite we had.
Thank you! I remember when you posted those....that’s when I knew what room I wanted, if we were ever fortunate enough to stay in a cottage. I’ve filled out my TP request for 1205:).

Does anyone know which varieties of beer they serve in the Poly lounge? I was told to ask lol.

Accurate as of early Jan, along with unnecessary commentary:

Blue Moon (good with an orange)
Bud Light (always someone who wants it)
Longboard (something actually on theme, and a personal favorite)
Angry Orchard (cider is all the rage these days)
I-4 IPA (why?)
Stella (why?)

IMG_3846.JPEG

Hope that helps.

Same type of question, what types of beer is at Chronos at CSR?

Accurate as of November 2019, with more unnecessary commentary:

Funky Budgah Flordian Hefeweizen (sorry, tried to drink it, can’t)
Bud Light (same comment as PP)
Michelob Ultra (no comment, made me feel better drinking it the night before a runD event though)
Daura Lager (Spanish beer with low or no gluten - on theme and delicious, would go back here just for this)
I’m not sure the next one - a strawbery cider of some sort, I think? Anyone know?
Blank - not sure if something was out when I snapped this pic? I’m wondering if it was Stella?
I-4 IPA (again, why?)

Sarcastic comments aside, major props to GDT CL for the wide variety of beers, and for the fact this is stocked like this most of the day. Their wines and sparkling selection really shine too, as well as other options.

IMG_2387.jpeg

Accurate as of November 2019, with more unnecessary commentary:

Funky Budgah Flordian Hefeweizen (sorry, tried to drink it, can’t)
Bud Light (same comment as PP)
Michelob Ultra (no comment, made me feel better drinking it the night before a runD event though)
Daura Lager (Spanish beer with low or no gluten - on theme and delicious, would go back here just for this)
I’m not sure the next one - a strawbery cider of some sort, I think? Anyone know?
Blank - not sure if something was out when I snapped this pic? I’m wondering if it was Stella?
I-4 IPA (again, why?)

Sarcastic comments aside, major props to GDT CL for the wide variety of beers, and for the fact this is stocked like this most of the day. Their wines and sparkling selection really shine too, as well as other options.

View attachment 469509
I wasn’t smart enough to open the door so I have a big glare in my window. From Sept some were the same but I can see Stella, Coors light and another IPA that is different what’s shown in your pic.4C2073C1-8E9D-4DAD-822A-5A69911EF738.jpeg

Quick question (I searched the thread but GF brings up Grand Floridian answers of course!) GF gluten free options in general? Specific at AK? My husband will be happy with fruit & oatmeal for breakfast but would certainly prefer a GF pastry as well. Hot items at night look promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!