Disneys contact information - Phone #'s, e-mail, and addresses

Hi,

I got some info off of another site credit goes to kingkris if it says new add it was newly added to the site i got them from:

Bob Iger - Pres and CEO of The Walt Disney Company
bob.iger@disney.com robert.a.iger@disney.com

Tom Staggs - Senior Exec V-Pres & CFO of The Walt Disney Company (NEW ADD)
tom.staggs@disney.com

George Bodenheimer, Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks, Pres of ESPN Inc. & ABC Sports (NEW ADD)
george.bodenheimer@disney.com

Anne Sweeney - Co-Chair Disney Media Networks & Pres, Disney-ABC Television Group (NEW ADD)
anne.sweeney@disney.com

Paul Yanover - Exec V-Pres and Managing Director, Disney Online (NEW ADD)
paul.yanover@disney.com

Andy Bird - Pres, Walt Disney International (NEW ADD)
andy.bird@disney.com

Rich Ross - Pres, Disney Channel Worldwide (NEW ADD)
rich.ross@disney.com

Steve Wadsworth - Pres, Walt Disney Internet Group
steve.wadsworth@disney.com

Larry Shapiro - Exec V-Pres Business Development & Ops, The Walt Disney Internet Group
larry.shapiro@disney.com

Jay Rasulo - Chairman, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. (Confirmed Accurate - Read Receipt)
jay.rasulo@disney.com

Eric Freeman - CTO at Disney Online (NEW ADD)
eric.freeman@disney.com

Jason Davis - V-Pres of Online Creative at Disney Online
jason.davis@disney.com

Steve Parkis - to lead Disney Online Studios
steve.parkis@disney.com

Brandy Phillips - Walt Disney Internet Group (Confirmed Accurate - Read Receipt)
Brandy.Phillips@disney.com

brad.davis@disney.com (Confirmed Accurate - Read Receipt)
brent.woodford@disney.com
lane.merrifield@disney.com
zenia.mucha@disney.com
zayda.vidal@disney.com

Steve Parkis - contact his assistant Rebecca Metz at 818-623-3313

Where can I get snail mail addresses for these people?

No need in this being on the 2nd page. Come on everyone, keep up the letters and emails! Talk about what you wrote. Don't give up, please. :hug:

I wrote a letter yesterday, and sent it off to 3 people at Disney Corporate. I also e-mailed copies.

I am doing the same today.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Bob Iger checks his e-mail daily. Which is fabulous, because he is going to GET an e-mail from me daily!

Keep it up, folks!

Going to try and send more emails before I go to sleep tonight; if not, will send them in the morning. Keep the mail and emails up, everyone. You can't just let them think you wrote once and are now not writing because you're getting over it. It is so important to keep up the writing right now. Please do your part today if you want to try and keep VMK going.

I've got ideas for two more letters that I'm going to try and get out to all the corporate addresses this weekend!

Can you stand another letter? In the interest of keeping the effort alive, here is my latest effort. I know it has a bitter tone, but it's just the truth, and I am truly broken hearted about it.

Hi Mr. Iger,

This is certainly not my first email or letter, and I'm not sure if you or anyone else is reading them anyway, but I have been plagued by a thought that won't go away. I know that you have already heard countless times how VMK is not just an online game, that it's a community, and that it has caused thousands of people to come together to enjoy everything they love about Disney, and just talk to people they now consider good friends. I know you have heard all about how we plan trips just with VMK activities in mind. I know that you already know how much good VMK has done for people (children and adults) with social skills issues and Asperger's, and people who are sick or recovering and couldn't get out of the house. The message we are getting about your reaction to these things is that "it was just a promotion."

We don't care how it started (and btw Day 1 people like me don't recall a word ever being said in the beginning about this being a promotion, and it sure hasn't come up until now), all we know is that we love it dearly. The same way we love other Disney things (characters, parks, movies) in a way that all non-Disney types think is a little weird. And now you just want to suddenly take it away, in spite of the outpouring of sentiments like that ones I just expressed, and with no clear reason why.

That's mean. Just cold hearted and downright mean. We were told point blank just a few months ago that it wasn't going anywhere. So here is my nagging thought: if VMK goes away, it's going to take my Disney magic with it. So without VMK I'm not renewing my annual pass, I'm not buying anymore stuff, and it's not for spite. It's because you will have stolen my innocent joy, the kind the grown ups love the most, about Disney. I will know that it's just a corporation; it's not magic. I feel betrayed, and sad, and angry. And I know you don't need my little family's passholder money. I know we are a drop in the bucket even at 4 or 5 trips a year. But if VMK is gone, I will never, ever, ever feel the same way about Disney again. And that is a great loss, maybe not for Disney, but for me. And I am not alone. I don't think you can understand it Mr. Iger, but I'm begging you to try.

Sincerely,
Laura B. Carper, Ph.D.
(yeah, I'm a psychologist)

Wow Laura, great letter! I think you summed up what many of us adults feel about this whole thing. Great job!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter