Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Hello....are the Theme Park and the lake View rooms in different areas? We have 2 separate families each will be renting a 2BR. Do not have to be adjoining but it would be nice to be close to each other. To save a little money hoping to get 1 room a theme park and 1 a lake view. Is that possible or are they in different areas. thank you
The two bedroom villas are all over the place. Theme park view and lake view are both above the fifth floor (fifth floor or below is standard and hard to book). You might get a theme park view and a lake view right across the hall from each other. Or you might get both on the outer side of the building, but the theme park villa towards the middle and the lake view at the very ends. Lake views are usually inside the C of the building (BLT is shaped like a C).

Hello....are the Theme Park and the lake View rooms in different areas? We have 2 separate families each will be renting a 2BR. Do not have to be adjoining but it would be nice to be close to each other. To save a little money hoping to get 1 room a theme park and 1 a lake view. Is that possible or are they in different areas. thank you
If you are referring to Bay Lake Tower (which I assume you are since you mention 2BR), this thread might help...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...nks-last-update-of-post-1-10-21-2015.2257082/

Anyone know what kind of coffee maker is in the garden wing rooms? Is it a Keurig or a different type? Thanks.
Probably the same as other hotel rooms, the flat pod style (like a teabag, only round). Unless they have changed them out recently.

CR Tower rooms have Keurig machines, I’m nearly certain (although don’t know for sure) that the same are in the Garden Wing rooms as well.

We stayed in the Garden Wing and had a Keurig over last August. I have however seen videos from years ago where they had a Cuisinart. So I am not certain that they have replaced them all.

DVC folks, the soap dispensers that are now in some standard Disney rooms will soon be making their way to DVC rooms across property.

One more question, are the accessible rooms a bookable category? Just making sure my TP room request is ok for the category I booked.

Just a note about the accessible rooms. The wheelchair accessible rooms have two double beds rather than queen beds.

Some phone CMs seem to think this is a typo or mistake since it is a deluxe, but I have been in the rooms and they are truly double beds.

I was so focused on "important" dining reservations that I forgot about breakfast...now there no PPO reservations for the Wave. Do you think we would have any luck walking up around 7:30 or 8am? We have 10 in our group but could split up.

I was so focused on "important" dining reservations that I forgot about breakfast...now there no PPO reservations for the Wave. Do you think we would have any luck walking up around 7:30 or 8am? We have 10 in our group but could split up.
No. We just ate there two weeks ago and were surprised at how busy the dining room was. Even with an ADR, we had to wait a few minutes to be seated. If there are no ADRs available, there probably aren't any tables available. Every time we just showed up with an ADR for a breakfast, like 9ish, the "matron" at the desk growled at us and told us we would have to wait. And we were usually only a table for two, three or four which is what most of the table are. Seating ten without an ADR for PPO is going to be very hard. Just keep watching the website and see if you can get an ADR, right up until the day before. Otherwise, just eat at the Contempo Café.

We walked in 6 mornings without a reservation. The first day the male attendant goes to my DH please have a seat I'll see if we have availability since you do not have a reservation. Then the girl attendant came up to us and seated us within 2 min. I counted 9 empty tables when we were seated, and 4 still empty when we left. I am not counting the tables that people ate at when we arrived, just the ones that were never filled. So I put this on our evaluation email..........................

You should not have a problem, we were their daily by 7:30am ish.

Enjoy

Last trip my parents tried to walk up 3 mornings and were turned away even though they had a bunch of empty tables. The 3rd morning my Dad stepped away, made an ADR for 5 minutes in the future via the App, then were seated. :confused3

Hello All,
If we arrive early for BLT check in, do we leave our luggage with a BLT bell service, or do we have to go over to the Contemporary to leave it? TIA!!!

Does the Contemporary have a hot tub and is it usually crowded?
Staying there in July and usually stay at value resorts and I always feel the one thing lacking is a hot tub.

My husband and I are staying at the Contemporary for the very first time in April. We have an Atrium Club Level room booked. We usually stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, but couldn’t beat the price , so we are trying something new! Any information anyone can give us will be appreciated. At first I was a little bummed, but now I am looking forward to at least trying something something new.

My husband and I are staying at the Contemporary for the very first time in April. We have an Atrium Club Level room booked. We usually stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, but couldn’t beat the price , so we are trying something new! Any information anyone can give us will be appreciated. At first I was a little bummed, but now I am looking forward to at least trying something something new.
Oh that sounds fun! I've looked at their club level offerings, they look really good! We spent too much time in the park (and don't drink) to make it worth it for us, but I can imagine its a great deal for someone. Plus if you're used to getting to Epcot easy, its only one quick stop to the TTC. It's a breeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter