Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they are still selling bottled water in the gift shop? We normally stay for a week and I get bottled water with my grocery delivery, but this is just a short stay so I hadn't planned on groceries. I just realized today (we go tomorrow) that means no bottled water unless I pay a fortune for a case through Amazon Prime with the $4.99 Amazon delivery fee, $5.00 tip and $6.00 bell services delivery fee. Thanks!
I can’t speak for the CR specifically, and I’m sure someone will come along shortly who has looked personally recently, but just to reassure you I have never heard of any Disney resort that doesn’t sell bottled water eithe by the case or the 8 pack in one of their shops. Since the CR has DVC I’m particularly sure they do. Not super cheap, but also surprisingly not too bad given the circumstances.

I can’t speak for the CR specifically, and I’m sure someone will come along shortly who has looked personally recently, but just to reassure you I have never heard of any Disney resort that doesn’t sell bottled water eithe by the case or the 8 pack in one of their shops. Since the CR has DVC I’m particularly sure they do. Not super cheap, but also surprisingly not too bad given the circumstances.

Thanks!

Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they are still selling bottled water in the gift shop? We normally stay for a week and I get bottled water with my grocery delivery, but this is just a short stay so I hadn't planned on groceries. I just realized today (we go tomorrow) that means no bottled water unless I pay a fortune for a case through Amazon Prime with the $4.99 Amazon delivery fee, $5.00 tip and $6.00 bell services delivery fee. Thanks!
They did last year when we were there, and we're planning to do the same when we get there on Sunday (not worth doing grocery delivery for just a few things!) I will say that they were on the bottom corner of a shelf, so if you don't see them, try asking the CM.

They did last year when we were there, and we're planning to do the same when we get there on Sunday (not worth doing grocery delivery for just a few things!) I will say that they were on the bottom corner of a shelf, so if you don't see them, try asking the CM.

Great. Thank you!

Hey everyone! My wife and I are going to be staying at CR in a few weeks and I have seen some resort tours and walk-through videos that show outside on the overlook deck on the 5th floor near the gift shop (overlooking Magic Kingdom) there is a stair case on each side. On one of the walk through videos, the person went all the up and was able to get up on the same deck you would when eating at Cali Grill. I believe the time was mid morning.

I'm just wondering if this staircase that goes all thew way up is open and if so what time? I am staying here soon and would like to get some photos in the early morning from various areas and if I can get up to the top (or at least outside on the overlook on the 5th floor deck) that would be cool.

I don't want to break any rules or anything so if it's locked until 9am when the stores and dining start to open up that is fine.

Thanks!

Hey everyone! My wife and I are going to be staying at CR in a few weeks and I have seen some resort tours and walk-through videos that show outside on the overlook deck on the 5th floor near the gift shop (overlooking Magic Kingdom) there is a stair case on each side. On one of the walk through videos, the person went all the up and was able to get up on the same deck you would when eating at Cali Grill. I believe the time was mid morning.

I'm just wondering if this staircase that goes all thew way up is open and if so what time? I am staying here soon and would like to get some photos in the early morning from various areas and if I can get up to the top (or at least outside on the overlook on the 5th floor deck) that would be cool.

I don't want to break any rules or anything so if it's locked until 9am when the stores and dining start to open up that is fine.

Thanks!
I am not familiar with the stairs that go up to the Cali Grill but the overlook on the 4th floor deck should be open. There are actually chairs out there and that is the same area that leads across to BLT. If the stairs are not open you should be able to get some photos just from the observation deck. You can also go on the bridge to BLT and get some photos of the CR and the lake.

Thanks!

Dd and I did the CG brunch last Feb and May. I was fascinated with the area lol.

It appeared the stairs were emergency only,

50C92B80-84F4-4AD0-819E-7DF3EBC42D53.png

Hello! I have a few questions about upcoming BLT stay.

1. Do we use Bell services (to store our bags when we are switching from a studio to a 2BR) at the CR or does BLT have their own?
2. What time does Resort Airline Checkin open?

Thanks for the help!

Hello! I have a few questions about upcoming BLT stay.

1. Do we use Bell services (to store our bags when we are switching from a studio to a 2BR) at the CR or does BLT have their own?
2. What time does Resort Airline Checkin open?

Thanks for the help!
BLT has their own Bell services. They can store bags and any groceries. Not sure about your second question. Are you asking about DME?

Good Morning - I have two rooms reserved for our stay at the Contemporary in March and would like to request connecting rooms. I realize it can't be guaranteed, but who should I call to make the request?

Thanks

Good Morning - I have two rooms reserved for our stay at the Contemporary in March and would like to request connecting rooms. I realize it can't be guaranteed, but who should I call to make the request?

Thanks
Just call the same line you call to make a reservation- I always remember 1-407-WDISNEY but there might be another number that is more specific to resort reservations, I’m not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!