Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #3 states there are double sinks at CSR. The pictures look like only a single sink. I'm hoping it has been updated to double sinks since that makes things much easier in the mornings! Would someone please verify for me?

No double sink in the cabanas. Single sink. However, the bathroom area has sliding wood doors to separate from the room. Other mods have a shower curtain.

Post #3 states there are double sinks at CSR. The pictures look like only a single sink. I'm hoping it has been updated to double sinks since that makes things much easier in the mornings! Would someone please verify for me?

No double sink in the cabanas. Single sink. However, the bathroom area has sliding wood doors to separate from the room. Other mods have a shower curtain.

My apologies! Was writing this on breaks at work and totally spaced out on the sinks :sad2: I'll modify!

So if we do switch to CSR we were in a preferred room at POR, told our TA to keep it for CSR, but after reading this info the cabanas sound fun, still close to stuff and I think our daughters (5 & 7) would like the beach part. But we are going mid-November, so I guess the question is would we use the pool much? Is it better to just stay in the preferred or request the cabanas?

Ok you CSR peeps. We were planning on staying POR again this year providing they were included in the FD but looks like they will not. We will be going in Sept. Now thinking CSR. We loved POR. Will we love CSR as much or more. Give me all the pros and cons. I know it's a convention resort and have already seen somewhere there is a convention the week we will be there. When there is a convention does it make the buses more packed? Hopefully after staying POR we won't be disappointed.

Thanks, sounds good! Now I'm just waiting for the phone lines to open at 7 a.m. to switch over to CSR. :)

I've stayed BC 2 times. I feel the upgrade is totally worth it for us. The breakfast is adequate to start the day. Bagels/fruit/yogurt/cereal. danish/muffins rotate daily. milks/juice/coffee/tea/water.

In the evening they have budlight/yingling/coronas/wines/sangria/sodas. Snacks include veggies/cheeses/dips/chips/crackers/pretzels/nuts. You can get beverages to go too.

9b is the best location. Close to dig site/ cabanas quite pool/laundry/elcento within a couple minutes.

The buses run frequently. Rumors are CSR had the best bus service. They do not share with another resort.

I just booked CSR for Sept. 2-Sept. 9 with the free dining in a Business Club Level Room!! Can anyone tell me about it!! I am really getting excited! Can anyone share with me their experiences staying in the Business Club Level?? It is Myself, DH, and over 21 DS! Thanks so much!!

Got in at exactly 7 a.m., no wait at all plus no automated prompts, I realize how lucky I was! No problem changing from POFQ Sept. 6-Sept. 12, to Cabanas 9b, with a 2nd floor request and FD. I can't wait! :goodvibes

I just booked CSR for Aug. 31-Sept.7 with the free dining in a Business Club Level Room!! Can anyone tell me about it!! I am really getting excited! Can anyone share with me their experiences staying in the Business Club Level?? It is Myself, DH, and over 21 DS! Thanks so much!!

Just stayed there last October and loved it.... The concierge room with free breakfast was such a great way to start the day and the rooms were right up by the front!!!! In the evening the concierge room has snacks pop and free alcohol for those who indulge :) the room does close midday. We were in the FD so it was like we have free breakfast lunch and dinner :)

Just stayed there last October and loved it.... The concierge room with free breakfast was such a great way to start the day and the rooms were right up by the front!!!! In the evening the concierge room has snacks pop and free alcohol for those who indulge :) the room does close midday. We were in the FD so it was like we have free breakfast lunch and dinner :)

OH THANK YOU!!! Any tips you can share? The best bus stop? Room or floor to request? Thanks so much!

We will be staying May 7,8,9 we are thinking of upgrading to business class. What are the hours? Any hot food? Pictures if the BC lounge? Hours if the BC lounge? Was it a crowded building and area?

Could you add some information about accessible/handicapped rooms?

Thanks!

I don't have much info but I will look back in the old FAQ threads and see what I can find to add :thumbsup2

Ok you CSR peeps. We were planning on staying POR again this year providing they were included in the FD but looks like they will not. We will be going in Sept. Now thinking CSR. We loved POR. Will we love CSR as much or more. Give me all the pros and cons. I know it's a convention resort and have already seen somewhere there is a convention the week we will be there. When there is a convention does it make the buses more packed? Hopefully after staying POR we won't be disappointed.

In my opinion, conventions actually make the buses LESS crowded. The conventioneers are often in meetings all day and tend to spend time at Rix Lounge or Laguna Bar in the evening. My general experience has been that buses and the main pool are calmer when there is a convention. Plus, not all conventions are large. We have seen some that have a noticeable impact but not many and we have stayed at CSR nearly 20 times.

I believe CSR is bigger than POR so there is more walking involved to get to the food options at El Centro. And the main pool is located halfway across the resort from the main building. If you want to be close to both, book Business Club Level which guarantees you a room in Cabanas 9B. Otherwise, request 9A or 8B.

Just booked CSR for November. We wanted POR again, but with free dining we chose CSR. Hope we love it. Subbing so I can find out all the great details.

I have a room in Cabanas 9B reserved (YAY!). I don't think there are parking lot views in that building, but can you request a water view vs. garden view without an extra charge? Thanks.

OH THANK YOU!!! Any tips you can share? The best bus stop? Room or floor to request? Thanks so much!

One thing I would consider is looking at going to bus stop 4 instead of the stop at the main entrance because that actually ends up being the last of four stops and at times that bus will be full before it gets to you

I have a room in Cabanas 9B reserved (YAY!). I don't think there are parking lot views in that building, but can you request a water view vs. garden view without an extra charge? Thanks.

9B looks out on Lago Dorado and a small pond towards the main entrance of the resort. I believe you can put a view request on your online check-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter