Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any pics/info of the fitness center? Just wondering what type of equipment I can expect. Free weights? Machines? I'm assuming the hotel standard treadmill & elliptical will be there.
Thanks!

In Sept. the laundry was $3.00 to wash or dry, credit cards only. It's an outside vendor so didn't take MB. With the new machines the dry cycle was long enough now not to have to run it twice.

In Sept. the laundry was $3.00 to wash or dry, credit cards only. It's an outside vendor so didn't take MB. With the new machines the dry cycle was long enough now not to have to run it twice.
Oh so I don't need to bring a roll of quarters? lol I have never seen laundry machines that work only by credit card! That's some fancy stuff.

If I arrive on a Sunday and I requested building 1 for a renovated room... What are the odds I get it I have a preferred with 2 queen beds

I asked this on another board, but wanted to get Coronado input as well.

I'm trying to be back at the resort for an instacart delivery by 9pm. If HEA is at 8, is that possible? This is if I were using Disney Transportation. Magic Kingdom Park closing is at 11pm that night so I'm hoping the rush to the exits won't be the same as at a closing time.

I'm trying to be back at the resort for an instacart delivery by 9pm. If HEA is at 8, is that possible? This is if I were using Disney Transportation. Magic Kingdom Park closing is at 11pm that night so I'm hoping the rush to the exits won't be the same as at a closing time.

If you're planning on staying for HEA, I would say it's going to be very difficult to get to CSR by 9. Not impossible, but everything would have to break perfectly for that to happen.

Unfortunately, the rush to the exit after HEA is just as bad as at closing time! I think your only chance would be to exit the park as quickly as possible, walk to the Contemporary, and jump in one of the taxis that is waiting there. I’m not sure that I would even wait to call an Uber or Lyft - unless you put in the request while you are on the walkway approaching the Contemporary and one is very close by.

As stated above there is also one just a few seconds into the convention centre from the hallway from pepper market. If you hit the washrooms you've gone to far. Just saw it about 2 hours ago so about as recent update as you can get.

Yes, last August there was one in El Centro in the hallway that runs between the front desk and Pepper Market.

As stated above there is also one just a few seconds into the convention centre from the hallway from pepper market. If you hit the washrooms you've gone to far. Just saw it about 2 hours ago so about as recent update as you can get.

Thanks! Sounds convenient

Any news on Pepper Market? As I understood it was going to remain open during the renovation. We will be there in early March. On the Disney website under dining at Coronado Springs, it shows the hours for the rest of January and then April. For February and March it says “No times available”. Makes me a little nervous. I know some people have received notices about the reno, I have received nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!