Standard roughly $525
Water view $552
Standard King $617
Water view King $629
Standard Club access $650
Executive suite $909
One bedroom suite $1305
Presidential suite $1782

I checked out the last week of September (21-29, since that's about when we plan to go next year) and a water view tower room is $306 a night. That's a bit more reasonable. It also shows zero availability outside of the tower for that week.

Random night in October 2019 prices for the tower

Standard roughly $525
Water view $552
Standard King $617
Water view King $629
Standard Club access $650
Executive suite $909
One bedroom suite $1305
Presidential suite $1782

I'm not sure what you were looking at, but the rooms are about $200 per night cheaper than what you have posted.

A standard tower room is roughly $40-$60 a night more than a standard non tower room.

Website wasn't showing the tower rooms this morning so I called for pricing for August. Tower prices were about as I expected - not bad but not great either and since I never book rack rate, I didn't bother booking and I will continue to wait.

Booked the tower! I'm a little hesitant because I was originally going to go with the Dolphin for our trip next year, but the price for the tower was compelling...

I'm not sure what you were looking at, but the rooms are about $200 per night cheaper than what you have posted.

A standard tower room is roughly $40-$60 a night more than a standard non tower room.
I chose a random date in October.

Standard does seem to run about $300/night. I haven't yet decided if it's worth it. It's nice that it's there at the entrance to the resort and self contained, but otherwise... I am not sure if I am interested or not.

Standard does seem to run about $300/night. I haven't yet decided if it's worth it. It's nice that it's there at the entrance to the resort and self contained, but otherwise... I am not sure if I am interested or not.

Do we know the size of the standard tower rooms?

Same here. The standard rooms look similar to the newly renovated rooms at CSR. Other than being brand new and potentially on a high floor with better views, there's not much of another draw for me. Being at the front of the resort is actually a deterrent for me, because its the last bus stop to get picked up and dropped off. Unless the tower will have its own separate bus stop perhaps? Otherwise, that's a lot of people at the end of the bus loop. We stayed there three weeks ago, and the buses were often full with standing room only by the time it reached the front of the resort.

I picked a random date in November next year and it was showing the standard tower at roughly $260/night. I'd definitely want to try this for my next trip. The place looks gorgeous.

Last edited:
I've not heard that, but I did ask a blogger who seems in the know whether the new tower will have a pool. He said no. So, I do wonder if the current Dig Site refurbishment is in preparation of a higher volume of guests, and perhaps maybe more will be done to it closer to tower opening? Just speculation on my part.

I was wondering about a pool too...It seems odd to add a huge tower and not have at least a quiet pool or something.

Looking at options for 3 nights in October next year, and $1325 stay ($441.67/night) for club level seems reasonable. Not booking yet though.

We're getting in next week. Is the pool area still closed? I'm crossing everything that they finish the construction or whatever early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!