Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how early you can drop your case off with reception/baggage services? Or since I'm taking the Magical Express sometime between 4 and 6 AM, will they just keep my case automatically and take it to my room? It will be a small carry-on case and not a checked bag.

Does anybody know how early you can drop your case off with reception/baggage services? Or since I'm taking the Magical Express sometime between 4 and 6 AM, will they just keep my case automatically and take it to my room? It will be a small carry-on case and not a checked bag.

Bell Services is 24 x 7 so you will be able to drop your bag off as soon as you arrive. They will not deliver it to your room until you are physically in your room. So later in the day you can either stop by Bell Services and pick it up yourself or once in your room call them and ask them to bring it up to you.

Bell Services is 24 x 7 so you will be able to drop your bag off as soon as you arrive. They will not deliver it to your room until you are physically in your room. So later in the day you can either stop by Bell Services and pick it up yourself or once in your room call them and ask them to bring it up to you.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

If you are staying in a preferred room, I am assuming that still means Cassitas bldgs. 1-3. Which bus stop is the closest?

What will the exact location of the tower be? How far of a walk will it be to quick service dining and the pool?

If you are staying in a preferred room, I am assuming that still means Cassitas bldgs. 1-3. Which bus stop is the closest?
From Casitas 1 you may find the stop at El Centro is closest. From 3 it’ll be the stop behind Casitas 4. Be aware the Casitas stop is the first stop in the resort for park buses. El Centro is the last.

The map in post 2 doesn't reflect the new tower or the new pathways & restaurant on Lago Dorado.....but it will show you where the El Centro bus stop and bus stop 2 (the one by Casitas 4) are relative to Casitas buildings. As PP noted, bus stop two is the first pick up point for park bound buses. (Though I would check for changes/guest reports after the tower opens.)

What will the exact location of the tower be? How far of a walk will it be to quick service dining and the pool?

if you look at the map in post 2- the tower is where 9b used to be.

No official information yet, but I am expecting a full CL experience.

The old Business Class rooms were only about $50 per night more than a standard room. I was pricing out some dates at Christmas time and CL was $200 per night more than a Standard room and over $100 per night more than a standard tower room. I also suspect that some conventions may book CL and the idea is to provide them with a first class experience.

This is all educated speculation on my part. I don't have any inside information.
Thanks! This makes sense. I booked a CL access Tower Standard View for end of July, and it appears to be about $100 more than a standard view tower room would have been. Hard to compare since that room category isn't available at the discount.

Wouldn't it be nice if the CL features some of the tapas and other types of food featured in the new tower restaurant Toledo? I've read other CL reviews such as YC CL where some nightly specials reflect options from the restaurant menu. Fingers crossed!

Well we took the plunge.

We are booked for Dec. 21st to Jan. 3rd at our favorite resort CSR!!

We are going to brave the Christmas, New Years, and Star Wars crowds. Please pray for us!! LOL!!

We have been to Orlando every Dec since 2008 except for 2018. We have spent 3 actual Christmas at CSR so we are familiar with the crowds. I'm not sure how much worse SWGE will make it, but it's the only time DW can get 2 weeks off. We've never stayed for New Years though, the 28th is the latest we've stayed.

Our last stay at CSR was Dec. 2016, so we are really looking forward to seeing the "new" CSR.

Anyone else going to brave the Christmas crowds?

With all the construction wrapping up, which Building should we request these days on standard rooms? Seems like it use to be Cabanas (8A), is that still the case?

We have a split trip coming up March 16-21. Didn't want to change hotels so we booked one night without the dining plan, and then split it into 4 more nights with the dining plan all at CSR. Hoping we can just keep the same room and not have to check out.

With all the construction wrapping up, which Building should we request these days on standard rooms? Seems like it use to be Cabanas (8A), is that still the case?

We have a split trip coming up March 16-21. Didn't want to change hotels so we booked one night without the dining plan, and then split it into 4 more nights with the dining plan all at CSR. Hoping we can just keep the same room and not have to check out.

Cabanas 8A is a good location if you use the Digsite pool area and not too far from the food court.

I like Casitas 4. I use the fitness center which is located there. It has laundry, first bus stop picked up to the parks, extra large quiet pool, and only 5 mins to the food court.

Does anyone know if ALL rooms at Coronado Springs are newly remodeled (rancheros, cabanas, & casitas)?

Also, does anyone know when Gran Destino tower opens, does Coronado have a plan for increasing transportation to accommodate for additional guests?

Does anyone know if ALL rooms at Coronado Springs are newly remodeled (rancheros, cabanas, & casitas)?

Also, does anyone know when Gran Destino tower opens, does Coronado have a plan for increasing transportation to accommodate for additional guests?

All rooms are now remodelled. The tower opens in July. No info on changes to the transportation yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter