Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

We're planning a resort stay with some friends for August. Everyone likes CSR. My husband and I are planning on bringing our 2 year old son, and we prefer a sleeping situation where we can have him in a separate living area so we don't have to go to bed at 8p each night. So my questions are:

1. Are deluxe suites in the tower only available as Club Access now?

2. Has anyone ever been able to book these rooms? They're never available in all the years I've stayed there, I'm starting to think they're an illusion....or I just never stay long enough for it to be available :P
1714508914522.png

We're planning a resort stay with some friends for August. Everyone likes CSR. My husband and I are planning on bringing our 2 year old son, and we prefer a sleeping situation where we can have him in a separate living area so we don't have to go to bed at 8p each night. So my questions are:

1. Are deluxe suites in the tower only available as Club Access now?

2. Has anyone ever been able to book these rooms? They're never available in all the years I've stayed there, I'm starting to think they're an illusion....or I just never stay long enough for it to be available :P
View attachment 855945
Since it's a convention resort, I imagine these rooms are usually reserved with corporate room blocks as an incentive for host company executives.

Good point, I know I'll end up calling them to ask if they're available. Curious about the pricing too.
Just a random weekday in February. You can check availability and pricing on the website. There are very few of these rooms (you can see how many on TP) and they are usually set aside for conventions like mentioned above.

Attachments

• IMG_8149.jpeg
    IMG_8149.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter