Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings show CASTING this seasons shows and looking for couples

alohamom

DIS Veteran
I work in the industry in Toronto and I just saw a casting call for the show Disney's Fairy Tale weddings so I thought I would post it here in case any of you who are planning a proposal, a vow renewal or a wedding in 2019. It looks like they want to find a Star Wars specific episode at Disneyland (new SWGE opening) so if that is your thing, this might be for you

Keep in mind, it can be really stressful to have a camera crew focusing on you during this kind of thing, more so than just a videographer or photographer. Think it through before you apply

Here is the link

https://disneysfairytaleweddings.castingcrane.com/

and here are the specific eligibility requirements

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by Producer in its sole discretion) in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings” (the “Program”) as of the date on which you submit your application to appear on the Program:

• You must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your state of domicile, if older).
• You must be a legal resident of the United States.
• You may not have been convicted of a felony.
• You must voluntarily submit to a background check (if requested).
• You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of season of the Program in which you appear.
• If requested by Producer, you must voluntarily submit to a psychological examination to be conducted by psychological professionals selected by Producer.
• Neither you, nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, and step-children) or members of your household (whether related or not) may currently be, or have been within the past one (1) year, an employee, officer or director of Critical Productions, LLC (“Producer”), BV Family Productions, Inc., the television network, station, or distributor on which the Program will be broadcast, currently Disney+ (“Network”), any person or entity involved in the production, exhibition or other exploitation of the Program, any person or entity supplying services to the Program, known major sponsors of the Program, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, related or affiliated companies.

All eligibility determinations shall be made solely by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.

upload_2019-3-29_12-6-6.png

My dd is in November - not summer. I don't think summer was ever a consideration....too too hot!!!

Thank you for the link.

Can travel agents apply since we’re not considered employers of Disney?

I work in the industry in Toronto and I just saw a casting call for the show Disney's Fairy Tale weddings so I thought I would post it here in case any of you who are planning a proposal, a vow renewal or a wedding in 2019. It looks like they want to find a Star Wars specific episode at Disneyland (new SWGE opening) so if that is your thing, this might be for you

Keep in mind, it can be really stressful to have a camera crew focusing on you during this kind of thing, more so than just a videographer or photographer. Think it through before you apply

Here is the link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!