Disney's Family Magic Tour

mort1331

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this. Looking for something new for a change and suprise my 13 and 9 DD. Would they enjoy this?

We did this in February of 2019. It's quite different from the version we did a few years ago. We went around the Magic Kingdom with a guide, stopping in various locations to solve different puzzles, and the solution to each puzzle led us to the next clue. At one point we also did the Ariel ride. Peter Pan came and helped with one of the clues (and posed for photos) and at the end we found Duffy and took him to Mickey. I would say it is aimed towards somewhat younger kids, so the 13 year old might find it too young, but the 9 year old would probably really enjoy it. In our group we had quite an age range though.

We did this in February of 2019. It's quite different from the version we did a few years ago. We went around the Magic Kingdom with a guide, stopping in various locations to solve different puzzles, and the solution to each puzzle led us to the next clue. At one point we also did the Ariel ride. Peter Pan came and helped with one of the clues (and posed for photos) and at the end we found Duffy and took him to Mickey. I would say it is aimed towards somewhat younger kids, so the 13 year old might find it too young, but the 9 year old would probably really enjoy it. In our group we had quite an age range though.
Thanks, just looking to try something different for them. They enjoy the magic quest card in MK. Thanks for the insite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter